Fury Water Adventures - Key West, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Key West > Fury Water Adventures - Key West
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
They served snacks and beverages, the crew was really helpful and the captain was cracking jokes all the time. We had the time of our lives and we would repeat the experience any time!
00 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
$139.00 for Adults
$69.50 for Children
Daily 10:00 am - 4:00 pm (boarding starts half an hour earlier)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Key West
- The Curry Mansion in Key WestYou don't always have the opportunity to stay at an Inn that has been the dwelling place of millionaires during the winter months. So when we heard that the Curry Mansion is an Inn we hurriedly booked a room for two, before visiting Key [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Sloppy Joe's Bar in Key WestJoe's is a really great place where you can have fun, listen to live music and eat&drink. This has a deep tradition in Key West, especially because of its association with the famous writer Ernest Hemingway, who drank there. If you like [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Key West Butterfly and Nature ConservatoryI've never, ever seen so many beautiful colors in one place in my entire life. The conservatory is just beautiful. There's no other word, only if you can find one that combines all the positive adjectives!:) The place is not so big, so [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Rest Beach of Key WestBeaches are for lazing around, getting tanned and swimming in the sea. For families it is the best place, where children can play all day long, build sandcastles, run around and have fun. For us, the Rest Beach was superb. The sand was [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Hemingway House in Key WestErnest Hemingway, America's Noble prize-winner for literature wrote and lived in this beautiful house in the Old Town of Key West. Many of his famous novels were completed here, like 'In another Country' or 'Whom the Bell Tolls'. I'm a [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Key West you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
Austins Ferry, Australia
On a Luxury sailing cruises at Whitsundays private yacht charter, sailing charter with Real life enjoy reef walking, Whole, Golfing, Sundancer,...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
Also visit the historical center of Oradea with plenty of old monuments built at the begining of the 19th century. The architecture of the center...
General: The baroque historical center
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Hong Kong, China
This is something you definitely must see if you are in Hong Kong. Voctoria Harbour is simply fabulous and very busy. This is the greatest view...
Sightseeing: Victoria Harbour