Key West - Southernmost on the Beach Hotel, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Key West > Key West - Southernmost on the Beach Hotel
- General travel tip
- City center
The whole place is beautiful, with really friendly staff and excellent service. Our room was clean, sunny and with comfortable beds, with a look at the sea.
Though it was a bit pricey, we decided it was worth it, because we felt so good there. We liked the outside and the inside design, the private pool and the helpful service. Recommending to everyone!
508 South St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Room rates are between $155 - $255
Check-in is at 3 PM
Check-out is at 11 AM
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Key West
- The Old Town of Key West by TrolleyRoaming the Old Town of Key West is like roaming the streets of a Victorian-era city set in a tropical surrounding. The building are so beautifully preserved, renovated and repainted, they look brand new, only in style do they show their [...]D: 4.2mi00
- The Curry Mansion in Key WestYou don't always have the opportunity to stay at an Inn that has been the dwelling place of millionaires during the winter months. So when we heard that the Curry Mansion is an Inn we hurriedly booked a room for two, before visiting Key [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Florida Keys Eco-discovery CenterIt doesn't look much from the outside (resembles a huge, flat, gray box), but inside you have the opportunity to learn some really interesting and useful things about Florida, Key West, the Eco-system and underwater wildlife. There are [...]D: 278.5mi00
- Pepe's Cafe and Steakhouse in Key WestWe had breakfast, lunch AND dinner in this cozy little restaurant, because the food is just delicious. They have a light dishes in the morning like waffles and omelet, and at lunchtime we took some fish sandwiches and grilled burgers with [...]D: 0.8mi00
- The Dry Tortugas of Key WestHome of America's most biggest 19th century prison, the Fort of Jefferson, the Dry Tortugas is a compulsory sight to visit, when traveling to Key West. Built, but never finished, between 1846 and 1871, the fort is now a major tourist [...]D: n/a10
Things about Key West you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
At the very top of one of the surrounding mountains in Quito you will find a very big statue of the Virgin Mary standing on a dragon with a leash...
Sightseeing: Mirador Panecillo
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Mexico City, Mexico
If you want to spend a calm and nice afternoon far from the noises of the city, UNAM Sculpture Garden is the best. It's on the campus of the...
Outdoors Activities: UNAM Sculpture Garden
One of the major attractions in Oradea would be the Castle built more than 800 years ago by the founder of the city, King St. Laszlo of Hungary. ...
History & Culture: The Castle of Oradea
There are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount...
Outdoors Activities: Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
New York, New York
There are tons of shows to choose from. Shows for all tastes including MamaMia, The Adams Family, The Phantom of the Opera and many many others...
Night Life & Entertainment: Watch a Show on Broadway
San Diego, California
The construction of the Mormon Temple of San Diego was led by the architect William S. Lewis II. and Kenneth Möller, their inspiration came from...
History & Culture: The Mormon Temple