Sloppy Joe's Bar in Key West, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Key West > Sloppy Joe's Bar in Key West
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
If you like rock music, or mainly live music, and like to have a drink or eat something good while listening to a band, than Joe's is perfect for that. They have a really great service, and we enjoyed ourselves immensely. It wouldn't be to everybody's tastes, maybe, but the place is worth a try in any case.
201 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Check their site for details on food&drinks.
Open Daily 9am-2am
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Key West
- Key West - Southernmost on the Beach HotelThe hotel is in the central district of Key West, near such major attractions like Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, Key West Lighthouse, Mallory Square and others. The whole place is beautiful, with really friendly staff and excellent [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Mallory SquareMallory Square is definitely a place to visit, not just because it is Key West's major attraction but is a place of history and fun in the same time. There are several cultural buildings such as museum and notable houses (like [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Pepe's Cafe and Steakhouse in Key WestWe had breakfast, lunch AND dinner in this cozy little restaurant, because the food is just delicious. They have a light dishes in the morning like waffles and omelet, and at lunchtime we took some fish sandwiches and grilled burgers with [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Florida Keys Eco-discovery CenterIt doesn't look much from the outside (resembles a huge, flat, gray box), but inside you have the opportunity to learn some really interesting and useful things about Florida, Key West, the Eco-system and underwater wildlife. There are [...]D: 278.5mi00
- Latitudes Beach Café in Key WestThough it is a bit far for only a dinner (you have to travel by ferry about half an hour if you go from Key West Hilton), the Cafe is set in a beautiful place on Sunset Key. We traveled there any way, because we were staying at the [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Key West you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Atomium is an impressive 102 meters structure that is a 'never miss' sighting in Brussels. To get there from the Gare du Midi train station just...
The Cathedral of Havana's saint, San Cristobal is one of the most visited sights of Habana Vieja. It is located in the Cathedral Square and was...
Sightseeing: Catedral de San Cristobal in Havana
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
The National Park is huge and beautiful. It is right next to the city, so you can easily reach it wherever in Killarney you would be. The Park...
Outdoors Activities: Killarney National Park
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This Restaurant Nilla is a very famous among the locals and even among tourists as this restaurant is known for its banana-lead food. Many regard...
Food: Restaurant Nilla
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Saint Petersburg, Russia
This incredible building is one of those attractions that you absolutely shouldn't miss when visiting St. Petersburg. At the first glance, it...
History & Culture: Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood
Entertaining and informative in the same time, the tour we took in the Lakefront Brewery was well worth the time and money. The tour guide was...
Sightseeing: Lakefront Brewery
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide