Nepamount Trekking pvt. Ltd., Kathmandu, Nepal
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Nepamount Trekking pvt. Ltd.
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Chamunda Gate, Kathmandu, Nepal
We guarantee that we have competitive and cheap prices than other organizer-but never doubt on quality
Officially 10:00AM to 04:00PM but available 24 hrs at your service
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Hotel in Nepal ,hotel holyhimalaya,Hotel NepalAfter 16 years of successfully leading tours in the Himalayas, Holy Himalaya has begun a new venture in tourism. We now have our own hotel! It operated, with a very good reputation, as the Dynasty hotel for 10 years. Holy Himalaya Tours was [...]D: 0.4mi10
- Everest Region Trekking,Everest Base Camp TrekkingMount Everest, the highest mountain in the Himalayan Mountain Range, where being able to stand on the top of the world has for centuries been one of mans most daring challenges. Once conquered by Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing in 1953, [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Tiji Festival Trekking, Mustang Tiji Festival 2011, Upper...Tiji Festival Trekking for 2011 Tiji festival of Upper Mustang trekking region is an almost unknown celebration that most of Nepal trekkers never experience. It is normally falls in the month of May and June according to Tibetan lunar [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek (Sanctuary) | Trekking in Nepal,...Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Overview MAX ALTITUDE: N/A DURATION: 15 days GRADE: N/A Introduction Annapurna base camp trekking, also called the Annapurna sanctuary trekking is the one of the most classic and most demanded trekking trails in [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
Oxford, United Kingdom
The Pitt Rivers Museum in Oxford has a great display of culturaland archeological items. Everything is categorized by topic, so it is easier for...
History & Culture: Pitt Rivers Museum
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
Mexico City, Mexico
One of my favorite sights in the city, Casa de los Azulejos is beautiful, all covered with tiles blue and white. It was built at the beginning of...
History & Culture: Casa de los Azulejos (House of Tiles)
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
One the most popular steakhouses in Dallas, Nick and Sam's is a treat of dining experience. Being a popular restaurant many people like to eat...
Food: Nick & Sam's
With an amazing collection of artwork from different ages and different artists, the Denver Art Museum is a treasure chest in downtown Denver. ...
History & Culture: Denver Art Museum
In this land of fun and play, kids with different tastes will find something that is more suitable for them. The Blackbeard's Family...
Family & Fun: Blackbeard's Family Entertainment Center
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern