Travel in Nepal, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Travel in Nepal
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. You need to find out real Culture and Custom of Nepal. Here in Nepal, Many more different race and cast of Nepal trip activities and Nepal holiday activities.
If you need more information please, let us know following contact details.
Boundless Adventure Pvt. Ltd.
GPO Box: 11670 Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone No.: +977 1 4701885
Fax No.: +977 1 4701884
Cell No.: +977 9851033819 (Dambar)
9am to 6pm
How to get there:
we can get there by Jeep and flight.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Trekking in NepalAcute Trek Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream of. Benefit, of course there is the Acute trek part of choice. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Annapurna Base Camp TrekAnnapurna base camp trek has long been one of the most popular trekking destinations amongst the trekkers across the world, the Mt. Annapurna (8,091 m, 26,545 ft), the world’s tenth highest mountain has always been the dream holiday for [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek (Sanctuary) | Trekking in Nepal,...Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Overview MAX ALTITUDE: N/A DURATION: 15 days GRADE: N/A Introduction Annapurna base camp trekking, also called the Annapurna sanctuary trekking is the one of the most classic and most demanded trekking trails in [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Trekking in Nepal - Treks HimalayaTrekking in Nepal is part of world adventure trekking tourism and Adventure Trekking in Nepal. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, realize to beauty Nepal Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous, friendly [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek (Nepal Annapurna Area)Ghorepani Trek is a wonderful opportunity to witness the beauty of the Annapurna region with a shorter trek. The trip starts just north of the city of Pokhara and winds through the Poon Hill area and then passes the many cultural and [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
Ever heard of the best soccer team in the world? if you have that you might know that there team is located in Madrid, Spain. Stadium Santiago...
Sightseeing: Stadium Santiago Bernabeu
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
# 1 Relaxed at untouched and idyllic beaches Not everyone are interested in crowded beach party places, there still some travelers who prefer a...
General: Top Luxury Experiences when Traveling in Cambodia
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
Mostly to aircraft buffs, but for those who are interested in some history concerning planes in the wars, or you just want to look at planes from...
Sightseeing: March Field Air Museum
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara