Nepal Travel Tips, Asia
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal travel tips
Browse useful Nepal travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Nepal you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Nepal or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Nepal
- Annapurna Base Camp TrekKathmandu travel tipsAnnapurna base camp trek has long been one of the most popular trekking destinations amongst the trekkers across the world, the Mt. Annapurna (8,091 m, 26,545 ft), the world’s tenth highest mountain has always been the dream holiday for [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Everest Base Camp TrekKathmandu travel tipsEverest base camp is definitely the world’s most popular and ultimate trekking destinations among the travelers or trekkers from across the globe. The Everest base camp has been an ultimate dream for many ever since the Mt. Everest was [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Treks HimalayaKathmandu travel tipsTreks Himalaya Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream of. Benefit, of course there is the Treks Himalaya part of [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Treks HimalayaKathmandu travel tipsTrekking in Nepal is part of world excellent journey. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, to realize Nepal beauty of Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous, friendly peoples are highlights of trekking in [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Packing for trekking in NepalKathmandu travel tipsPacking your things, clothing and types of gear among alternate things, are a standout amongst the most fundamental things to finish your trekking in Nepal. Keep in mind that you need to pack light and keen for a happy with trekking [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Christmas & New Year in NepalKathmandu travel tipsChristmas & New Year Himalaya View Treks Pvt. Ltd. Is one of the best experienced guides owned Trekking Company based at Thamel in Kathmandu Nepal, and offer always great for customer under the excellent leadership of Simbir Ghale who [...]D: 0.5mi10
- Short Everest View Trek PackageKathmandu travel tipsEverest view package:- Everest view trek package through Himalaya View Treks (p) Ltd. you will get totally different experience in lifetime trek, our agency is owned by expert guides and strong porter's team and all are more than 10 year [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Kailash Yatra 2017Kathmandu travel tips1. Amid electric tempests, don't point upwards metallic articles like remote aerials which can draw in lightning. Likewise, avoid funnel shaped rocks. Try not to take protect under a tree. Try not to stay on the highest point of slopes. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Treks Himalaya Pvt. Ltd.Kathmandu travel tipsTreks Himalaya Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream with Treks Himalaya is part of your choice. We have your [...]D: n/a00
- Trekking in NepalKathmandu travel tipsNepal is a definitive goal for the trekking lover – offering a bunch of potential outcomes from the short and simple to the requesting difficulties of the cold pinnacles. Simple, direct or thorough – there is something for everybody. [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Nepal you may be interested in
Browse Nepal travel tips by cities:Kathmandu (58)
Kathmandu SightsA lot of Buddhist and Hindu sites can also be found in Kathmandu, like in Varanasi. Swayambhu Stupa, for example, is one of the holiest Buddhist sites that can be found in Nepal and is connected to the overall Kathmandu creation. Swayambhu is also on the World Heritage List as the oldest and most gorgeous Buddhist shrine that can be found in the world; it is believed to be around 2,000 years old and some people call it “the eyes of Buddha”. The most sacred Hindu shrine in the world can also be found here in Kathmandu, in the form of the Pashupatinath Temple. This pagoda is ornamented with rich decorations of phallic symbols, [...]
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegowina
Recently opened Hotel Union offers something for everyone. This sophisticated hotel is located in the heart of Sarajevo, close to the business...
General: Hotel UNION
If you are at Schaffhausen, you should take a look at the well knwon Waterfalls of the River Rhein there. Also the surrounding nature is worth to...
Outdoors Activities: Waterfalls of the Rhein River
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
Do, by no means miss pork leg and lamb leg here. It is exceptional how they make it, they say this region is the only place where you can find it...
Food: Asador Tierra Aranda
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
'Never been here before? We'll help you to organise your travel, but it is your trip in Morocco, you decide what to see where to go and when to...
Sightseeing: Morocco Desert Tour
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Shopping in this amazing and wonderful high-class entertainment venue where you can find famous brands such as Hugo Boss, Gucci and Louis Vuitton,...
Shopping: The Pier Shops at Caesar's
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Para-sailing can be fun and great, at least that is what we experienced with Captain Mickey's Rudee Inlet Parasail tour. The staff and the...
Outdoors Activities: Rudee Inlet Parasail