Kailash Yatra 2017, Kathmandu, Nepal
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Kailash Yatra 2017
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
2. Wear all the more thin garments, rather than maybe a couple thick garments. Have a wind con artist.
3. Work on strolling with trekking shoes on before the yatra starts. Keep the shoes inside the dozing sack amid yatra evenings, else they may solidify.
4. Wear two socks: One woolen and the other cotton.
5. Feet must be dry. Utilize cleaning powder. Wet shoes cause rankles.
6. Limits like hands and feet must be ensured against outrageous chilly. Introduction of limits can prompt to high height aspiratory oedema.
7. Take loads of water and liquids. Body needs a ton of vitality.
8. Wear great shades to ensure eyes against snow visual deficiency.
9. Apply sun cream or calamine salve on presented parts to maintain a strategic distance from sunburn.
10. Cuts, rankles and ulcers require legitimate, pressing treatment.
11. Continue moving fingers, toes and facial muscles.
12. Remain nearby together to stay warm.
13. Start trekking at a young hour in the morning.
14. Walk consistent and dependably with a sidekick.
15. High elevations slaughter craving and can bring about free movements too. Try not to disregard sustenance.
16. Try not to get isolated from the gathering.
17. Try not to lay down with the boots on.
18. Try not to overexert.
19. Maintain a strategic distance from liquor.
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Christmas & New Year in NepalChristmas & New Year Himalaya View Treks Pvt. Ltd. Is one of the best experienced guides owned Trekking Company based at Thamel in Kathmandu Nepal, and offer always great for customer under the excellent leadership of Simbir Ghale who [...]D: 0.5mi10
- Everest Base Camp TrekEverest base camp is definitely the world’s most popular and ultimate trekking destinations among the travelers or trekkers from across the globe. The Everest base camp has been an ultimate dream for many ever since the Mt. Everest was [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Wel-come nepal trekkingHi! Am Subindra Adhikari & I was born on the rugged but beautiful mountains of Nepal. I am an Experienced Mountain Guide from landlocked Nepal…& I enjoy my work to the hilt… Care to walk the trails with me? Please Contact me if you want [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Christmas & New Year Eve to NepalNamaste & Greeting from NepalNepal Adventure Point organizing the Christmas & New Year festival'sfamiliarization trip in Nepal every year. This special package touroffering the whole discovery of Nepal totally you will spend [...]D: n/a00
- Everest Region Trekking ( www.himalayanjoy.com)Welcome for himalayan trekking in nepal and specially in Everest region trekking. please feel free to contact us for trekking in Everest region.... http://www.himalayanjoy.com/nepal/everest-trekking.html [...]D: 7mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
Most German train stations have a little nasty little bar inside or right next to the station. For Stuttgart, which obviously has lots of...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar on top of the train station
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
Nantwich, United Kingdom
Train station straight to Manchester airport
Public Transportation: Going to the Manchester airport
Oxford, United Kingdom
Sightseeing buses may seem as a waste of time and money, but in the case of towns like Oxford I would say that they are the perfect choice. Oxford...
History & Culture: Sightseeing in Oxford with the bus
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
Colorado Springs, Colorado
In Colorado Springs there is a place where you can not only enjoy amazing food but bask in the contemporary world of locals artists' talent....
Food: Warehouse Restaurant
French cuisine is interesting enough as it is, but it has never been quite as surprising as at this small, family run restaurant that decided to...
Food: Le Coq au Vin
Saint Louis, Missouri
Visit Arch, Science Center, Free St Louis Zoo, History Museum, Busch Stadium, City Museum, and Magic house.
Family & Fun: Gateway to the West
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing