Kailash Yatra 2017, Kathmandu, Nepal
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Kailash Yatra 2017
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
2. Wear all the more thin garments, rather than maybe a couple thick garments. Have a wind con artist.
3. Work on strolling with trekking shoes on before the yatra starts. Keep the shoes inside the dozing sack amid yatra evenings, else they may solidify.
4. Wear two socks: One woolen and the other cotton.
5. Feet must be dry. Utilize cleaning powder. Wet shoes cause rankles.
6. Limits like hands and feet must be ensured against outrageous chilly. Introduction of limits can prompt to high height aspiratory oedema.
7. Take loads of water and liquids. Body needs a ton of vitality.
8. Wear great shades to ensure eyes against snow visual deficiency.
9. Apply sun cream or calamine salve on presented parts to maintain a strategic distance from sunburn.
10. Cuts, rankles and ulcers require legitimate, pressing treatment.
11. Continue moving fingers, toes and facial muscles.
12. Remain nearby together to stay warm.
13. Start trekking at a young hour in the morning.
14. Walk consistent and dependably with a sidekick.
15. High elevations slaughter craving and can bring about free movements too. Try not to disregard sustenance.
16. Try not to get isolated from the gathering.
17. Try not to lay down with the boots on.
18. Try not to overexert.
19. Maintain a strategic distance from liquor.
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Everest Region Trekking ( www.himalayanjoy.com)Welcome for himalayan trekking in nepal and specially in Everest region trekking. please feel free to contact us for trekking in Everest region.... http://www.himalayanjoy.com/nepal/everest-trekking.html [...]D: 7mi00
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek BEST OFFERAnnapurna Base Camp Trek is the classic journey to Annapurna’s hidden moraine valley which offers magnificent views, easy walks through the beautiful hill terrace helmets as well as perfect neat and clean local teahouse lodges , good [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Trekking in NepalAcute Trek Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream with Acute trek is part of your choice. We have your choose of [...]D: 0.4mi00
- EVEREST 3 (THREE) PASSES TREKEVEREST 3 (THREE) PASSES TREK KONGMA-LA PASS, CHO-LA PASS & RENJO-LA PASS TREK EVEREST 3 (THREE) PASSES TREK CROSSES OVER THE KONGMA-LA PASS, CHO-LA PASS & RENJO-LA PASS along entire trek days-The ambitious trekker’s intend to do high [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
They have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backstage
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
One cannot leave Rio De Janeiro without visiting the statue of Christ the Redeemer. This 30 m high statue looks down on the city above the clouds...
Sightseeing: The Christ, Corcovado
Prague, Czech Republic
Take a look at the Karls bridge and the city palace Hradschin. There the 30years war begun, when the people threw the officers of the emperor out...
General: Famous city of the Fenstersturz
London, United Kingdom
Westmindster Abbey is the traditional place for the coronation of the English monarchs since William the Conqueror in 1066. The gothic cathedral...
Sightseeing: Westmindster Abbey
If you really want to enjoy the thrill of a live show by internationally famous performers, visit Verona- the city of romance; well-known for its...
General: Discovering the Grandeur of Performing in an Arena
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodia is a tiny destination with a lot of historic and natural tourist sites and attractions which attracts travelers from all around the world....
General: Destination to include on your cambodia tour packages
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
This is something you really shouldn't miss. This open air museum is only 2 km from the city and is huge. There are houses exposed, original...
Outdoors Activities: Museum of Traditional Folk Civilisation
If you're interested in science, you'll love the Orlando Science Center, even if you already know the all the stuff presented inside. This...
History & Culture: Orlando Science Center