Christmas & New Year in Nepal, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Christmas & New Year in Nepal
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Himalaya View Treks Pvt. Ltd. Is one of the best experienced guides owned Trekking Company based at Thamel in Kathmandu Nepal, and offer always great for customer under the excellent leadership of Simbir Ghale who have been working in tourism sector since 2000.
Himalaya View Treks offering every year special trip in Nepal during the occasion of Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, short & romantic trek for Christmas & New Year Holidays in Nepal to our valuable clients and friends. We wish Merry Christmas & prosperity Happy New Year to all our valuable clients & friends.
Again this occasion of Christmas and a Happy New Year we have plenty of our official guides are available, so that if anyone planning to visit Nepal and do special package trip during the New year then please do not hesitate to contact us, we ensure you that this is the Trekking company which provides Experienced and qualified trekking guides and strong porters, good hotel accommodation and healthy foods while you are in your New year holidays vacation in Nepal with us.
To be honestly month of Dec and during the New Year here in Nepal started winter and to do trekking in high Himalayan is very cold but weather will be best in winter here in Nepal that for sure, that’s way we offer only short and romantic trek but best panoramic mountain viewing and not cold that much below the 3500 meters, we offer Ghorepani Poon Hill Ghandunk Trek, Kathmandu Pokhara chitwan tour or under the 3500 meters in any Nepal trip during the Christmas & New Year vacationer.
Pakanajol, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Depending on Trip
6 am to 6 pm
How to get there:
nearby Hotel Moon Light, in Z streat Paknajo,
00977-9851246306 or 00977-9841146306
On the web:
http://www.trekkingtoeverest.com / www.himalayaviewtreks.com
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Trekking in Nepal - Treks HimalayaTrekking in Nepal is part of world adventure trekking tourism and Adventure Trekking in Nepal. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, realize to beauty Nepal Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous, friendly [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Hotel in Nepal ,hotel holyhimalaya,Hotel NepalAfter 16 years of successfully leading tours in the Himalayas, Holy Himalaya has begun a new venture in tourism. We now have our own hotel! It operated, with a very good reputation, as the Dynasty hotel for 10 years. Holy Himalaya Tours was [...]D: 0.4mi10
- 12night 13 day Everest Base Camp trekking'As we hike through high country above the tree-lines into birch & pine forests, visiting quiet monasteries on the way; we then cut through high passes at the foothills of the mother of all peaks…Mt. Everest…' Type Teahouse/Camping [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek BEST OFFERAnnapurna Base Camp Trek is the classic journey to Annapurna’s hidden moraine valley which offers magnificent views, easy walks through the beautiful hill terrace helmets as well as perfect neat and clean local teahouse lodges , good [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Annapurna Base Camp TrekAnnapurna base camp trek has long been one of the most popular trekking destinations amongst the trekkers across the world, the Mt. Annapurna (8,091 m, 26,545 ft), the world’s tenth highest mountain has always been the dream holiday for [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
Lt. Gov. John Graves Simcoe saw the newborn USA as a threat, so he established the base of Fort York in 1793 to defend Toronto (known as...
History & Culture: Fort York
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Bangladesh cheap package tour -2010-2011 Bangladesh Expeditions (Specialist in River Cruises & Eco-Adventure) There isn't a better or more...
Sightseeing: Tour operator of bangladesh
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
If you are Arieseni, I recommend, whether it be summer or winter, a walk to the hole Ruginoasa is very spectacular, constantly expanding, ground...
Outdoors Activities: Trekking in Arieseni
As a traveler if you decide to visit Romania and on your schedule you'll find some time to explore Bucharest, than take a moment and stop in the...
Sightseeing: Historical Center of Bucharest
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Colorado Springs, Colorado
I do believe the Summit at The Broadmoor restaurant is one of the best I've been to in Colorado Springs. Belonging to the Hotel Resort just...
Food: Summit at The Broadmoor
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter