Christmas & New Year in Nepal, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Christmas & New Year in Nepal
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Himalaya View Treks Pvt. Ltd. Is one of the best experienced guides owned Trekking Company based at Thamel in Kathmandu Nepal, and offer always great for customer under the excellent leadership of Simbir Ghale who have been working in tourism sector since 2000.
Himalaya View Treks offering every year special trip in Nepal during the occasion of Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, short & romantic trek for Christmas & New Year Holidays in Nepal to our valuable clients and friends. We wish Merry Christmas & prosperity Happy New Year to all our valuable clients & friends.
Again this occasion of Christmas and a Happy New Year we have plenty of our official guides are available, so that if anyone planning to visit Nepal and do special package trip during the New year then please do not hesitate to contact us, we ensure you that this is the Trekking company which provides Experienced and qualified trekking guides and strong porters, good hotel accommodation and healthy foods while you are in your New year holidays vacation in Nepal with us.
To be honestly month of Dec and during the New Year here in Nepal started winter and to do trekking in high Himalayan is very cold but weather will be best in winter here in Nepal that for sure, that’s way we offer only short and romantic trek but best panoramic mountain viewing and not cold that much below the 3500 meters, we offer Ghorepani Poon Hill Ghandunk Trek, Kathmandu Pokhara chitwan tour or under the 3500 meters in any Nepal trip during the Christmas & New Year vacationer.
Pakanajol, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Depending on Trip
6 am to 6 pm
How to get there:
nearby Hotel Moon Light, in Z streat Paknajo,
00977-9851246306 or 00977-9841146306
On the web:
http://www.trekkingtoeverest.com / www.himalayaviewtreks.com
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Hiking in NepalTrekking in Nepal is part of world excellent journey. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, to realize Nepal beauty of Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous, friendly peoples are highlights of trekking in [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Annapurna Circuit Trek (Nepal Annapurna Area)Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the classic and most rewarding treks in Nepal which circles the Annapurna massif, starting at either Bhote Order or Gorkha, west of Kathmandu and ending at Pokhara. For most of the trek we have close views [...]D: n/a00
- Mustang Horse Riding AdventureThe upper Mustang is dominated by an endless expanse of yellow and grey rolling hills made smooth by the wind. We traverse this lonely landscape on horseback via several passes (The highest being the Nyi-La at 3990m), camping in villages [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Everest Region Trekking,Everest Base Camp TrekkingMount Everest, the highest mountain in the Himalayan Mountain Range, where being able to stand on the top of the world has for centuries been one of mans most daring challenges. Once conquered by Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing in 1953, [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek (Sanctuary) | Trekking in Nepal,...Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Overview MAX ALTITUDE: N/A DURATION: 15 days GRADE: N/A Introduction Annapurna base camp trekking, also called the Annapurna sanctuary trekking is the one of the most classic and most demanded trekking trails in [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either...
Outdoors Activities: The big waterfall called Rheinfälle
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
During these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries.
General: 14 Day Road Trip in Europe
Cathedral Basilica and Bell Tower Once upon a time there was a King named Mindaugas who lived in what’s today Vilnius. The king was born a...
When you arrive at the Bear's Cave, you have to pay a little parking fee, but you benefits for it a shaded cold parking zone.
General: Parking at Bear's Cave
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Food is excellent and they have the best prices in town during happy hour, many things for $1. Unbeatable. Staff is also great, the environment...
Food: Applebee's Neighborhood Bar and Grille
For those who art lovers or are fascinated by beautiful architecture, the Crocker Art Museum can provide both. Newly renovated, the museum has...
History & Culture: Crocker Art Museum