Travel in Nepal, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Travel in Nepal
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. You need to find out real Culture and Custom of Nepal. Here in Nepal, Many more different race and cast of Nepal trip activities and Nepal holiday activities.
If you need more information please, let us know following contact details.
Boundless Adventure Pvt. Ltd.
GPO Box: 11670 Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone No.: +977 1 4701885
Fax No.: +977 1 4701884
Cell No.: +977 9851033819 (Dambar)
9am to 6pm
How to get there:
we can get there by Jeep and flight.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek (Sanctuary) | Trekking in Nepal,...Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Overview MAX ALTITUDE: N/A DURATION: 15 days GRADE: N/A Introduction Annapurna base camp trekking, also called the Annapurna sanctuary trekking is the one of the most classic and most demanded trekking trails in [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Hotel in Nepal at Thamel, Kathmandu best hotel, budget...Hotel Holy Himalaya puts its guests right in the heart of Kathmandu's Thamel, within walking distance to numerous bazaars, cafes and restaurants [...]D: n/a00
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek BEST OFFERAnnapurna Base Camp Trek is the classic journey to Annapurna’s hidden moraine valley which offers magnificent views, easy walks through the beautiful hill terrace helmets as well as perfect neat and clean local teahouse lodges , good [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Everest Base Camp TrekEverest base camp is definitely the world’s most popular and ultimate trekking destinations among the travelers or trekkers from across the globe. The Everest base camp has been an ultimate dream for many ever since the Mt. Everest was [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is an amazingly beautiful beach on the outskirts of Dubai. You should go there and then also visit the Burj al Arab which is quite...
Outdoors Activities: Jumeirah Beach
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
A very walkable cosmopolitan city and extremely pleasant in February. Fantastic food, fun and great people, be sure to take a walking tour of the...
Sightseeing: The chocolate factory and other fascinating sights
Visit the museums of Athens in the lunch time, because the heat is at it´s maxmium during that time. PLan to visit all the other ancient buildings...
General: What you can see at the birthplace of democracy
Dagupan City, Philippines
The people are so friendly here! I lost my contact lenses and had to ask for opticals - most people recommended Siapno-Tada Optical. They have the...
General: Optical service in Dagupan City
Saint Petersburg, Russia
If for whatever reason you are starting to miss the atmosphere of traditional English pubs, check out this interesting spot. Dickens pub offers...
Night Life & Entertainment: Dickens Pub in Saint Petersburg
You can't get enough of this museum, it is so amazing. We spent almost a half day inside the National Palace Museum and we still felt we could...
History & Culture: National Palace Museum
Even in a small town like Aurora you can find a unique, small little Japanese restaurant, the Sushi Katsu, that serves maybe the best sushi and...
Food: Sushi Katsu
Boston Harbour is amazing, it still has got this 19th c. port feeling about it. You can take an old style Boston Harbour tour on a sailboat.The...
Outdoors Activities: Boston Harbour Tours
New York, New York
Brooklyn Bridge is one of the nicest bridges out there. What's really nice about it is that you can simply walk across and enjoy a beautiful view...
History & Culture: Brooklyn Bridge