Packing for trekking in Nepal, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Packing for trekking in Nepal
- General travel tip
- City center
We have aggregated the following rundown of things you have to pack considering keeping in mind the top period of trekking in Nepal. Trekking in different seasons may oblige you to make conformities in this rundown. Counsel with your trekking organization for the exact rundown.
Lightweight hiking boots (ensure you break them much sooner than beginning your trek)
Lightweight elastic shoes or shoes (shut foot are better) for evening time walk, showers
Hiking stuns and a couple of track shoes
Long sleeve trekking shirts and long sleeve cotton shirt (lightweight)
Long and lightweight trekking pants, flash off are favored
Delicate shell jeans and Hard shell pants
Windproof and waterproof coat
Light weight rain coat
Woolen or topped caps, for security against sun or wind
Gloves, windproof ideal, and speedy dry towel
Warm inner wears
Shade cap and warm fleece
Neck hotter and Ear Muffs
Other clothing as required
Gear and Accessories
Duffel sacks or Rucksack (rough and waterproof duffels are ideal)
4 occasional sleeping packs
Waterproof plastic sacks for organizing gear and messy clothings
Latrine and Personal cleanliness frill (toothpaste and brush, cleanser and hand-wash, face and body cream, nail scissors, sanitizers, Tissue/Toilet move, Nail scissors, Wipes, Feminine items, and so forth.)
Little headlamps and/or lights with extra battery and globules or candles and lighter
Different adornments as required
Physician recommended drugs
Anti-infection agents for respiratory issues
Medicines for gastrointestinal issues
Medicines for acclimatization (Diamox-converse with specialist for this)
Ibuprofin, Aceteminophen, Aspirin (in the wake of consulting with your specialist)
Bandaids and mortars
Dressing wrap, Ace gauze and tape
Disinfectant, Antiseptic cream, anti-infection ointment
Water refinement pills
A few photos (travel permit size photographs, more than 2 duplicates)
Substantial airline tickets
Dollars, Pounds or Euros in real money for purchasing Nepalese visa at Kathmandu air terminal and for paying in different spots during your trek you may better trade some of it for neighborhood coin
Visas, ATM cards or money machine cards for withdrawing assets, voyager's checks, and so forth.
(Note: Make a few duplicates of fundamental archives, for example, travel permit. Make an advanced duplicate too so that if there should be an occurrence of crisis you have a go down.)
Shades and caps
Inflatable neck pads
Locker for your rucksack
Huge plastic rubbish sacks
Folding knife or little Swiss armed force sort
Manuals, individual journal
We trust that this rundown demonstrates exceptionally accommodating for your packing to different interesting and gutsy destinations in Nepal. Counsel with us or you're trekking organization for exact rundown and have dialog with different trekkers, in the event that you know or on the off chance that you can reach them, who have returned as of late from the destination you plan to go. Pack savvy and trek well. Have cheerful trekking kindred trekkers!
How to get there:
Business Located at touristic hub of Nepal, Thamel. It's easy for catching up bus for thamel.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Annapurna Circuit Trek (Nepal Annapurna Area)Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the classic and most rewarding treks in Nepal which circles the Annapurna massif, starting at either Bhote Order or Gorkha, west of Kathmandu and ending at Pokhara. For most of the trek we have close views [...]D: n/a00
- Nepal Everest Base Camp trekking- 14 days.Everest Base Camp trek itinerary www.adventurediscoverytreks.com Day 1: Pick up from Kathmandu airport (1330m) and transfer to Hotel in kathmandu. Over night Day 2: After b/fast, sightseeing tour around Kathmandu. Day 3: Morning flight [...]D: n/a00
- Hotel in Nepal at Thamel, Kathmandu best hotel, budget...Hotel Holy Himalaya puts its guests right in the heart of Kathmandu's Thamel, within walking distance to numerous bazaars, cafes and restaurants [...]D: n/a00
- Treks HimalayaTreks Himalaya Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream of. Benefit, of course there is the Treks Himalaya part of [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is an amazingly beautiful beach on the outskirts of Dubai. You should go there and then also visit the Burj al Arab which is quite...
Outdoors Activities: Jumeirah Beach
The view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth...
Sightseeing: Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; firstname.lastname@example.org I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
Deep Dish Pizza is the pride and speciality of Chicago. It appeareed in the 1940s in pizzerias and is very popular ever since. It was first done...
Food: Deep Dish Pizza
There are plenty of steakhouses and grills in Orlando, but a nice, unpretentious vegetarian place is rather hard to find. Ethos does not offer a...
Food: Ethos Vegan Kitchen in Orlando