Packing for trekking in Nepal, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Packing for trekking in Nepal
- General travel tip
- City center
We have aggregated the following rundown of things you have to pack considering keeping in mind the top period of trekking in Nepal. Trekking in different seasons may oblige you to make conformities in this rundown. Counsel with your trekking organization for the exact rundown.
Lightweight hiking boots (ensure you break them much sooner than beginning your trek)
Lightweight elastic shoes or shoes (shut foot are better) for evening time walk, showers
Hiking stuns and a couple of track shoes
Long sleeve trekking shirts and long sleeve cotton shirt (lightweight)
Long and lightweight trekking pants, flash off are favored
Delicate shell jeans and Hard shell pants
Windproof and waterproof coat
Light weight rain coat
Woolen or topped caps, for security against sun or wind
Gloves, windproof ideal, and speedy dry towel
Warm inner wears
Shade cap and warm fleece
Neck hotter and Ear Muffs
Other clothing as required
Gear and Accessories
Duffel sacks or Rucksack (rough and waterproof duffels are ideal)
4 occasional sleeping packs
Waterproof plastic sacks for organizing gear and messy clothings
Latrine and Personal cleanliness frill (toothpaste and brush, cleanser and hand-wash, face and body cream, nail scissors, sanitizers, Tissue/Toilet move, Nail scissors, Wipes, Feminine items, and so forth.)
Little headlamps and/or lights with extra battery and globules or candles and lighter
Different adornments as required
Physician recommended drugs
Anti-infection agents for respiratory issues
Medicines for gastrointestinal issues
Medicines for acclimatization (Diamox-converse with specialist for this)
Ibuprofin, Aceteminophen, Aspirin (in the wake of consulting with your specialist)
Bandaids and mortars
Dressing wrap, Ace gauze and tape
Disinfectant, Antiseptic cream, anti-infection ointment
Water refinement pills
A few photos (travel permit size photographs, more than 2 duplicates)
Substantial airline tickets
Dollars, Pounds or Euros in real money for purchasing Nepalese visa at Kathmandu air terminal and for paying in different spots during your trek you may better trade some of it for neighborhood coin
Visas, ATM cards or money machine cards for withdrawing assets, voyager's checks, and so forth.
(Note: Make a few duplicates of fundamental archives, for example, travel permit. Make an advanced duplicate too so that if there should be an occurrence of crisis you have a go down.)
Shades and caps
Inflatable neck pads
Locker for your rucksack
Huge plastic rubbish sacks
Folding knife or little Swiss armed force sort
Manuals, individual journal
We trust that this rundown demonstrates exceptionally accommodating for your packing to different interesting and gutsy destinations in Nepal. Counsel with us or you're trekking organization for exact rundown and have dialog with different trekkers, in the event that you know or on the off chance that you can reach them, who have returned as of late from the destination you plan to go. Pack savvy and trek well. Have cheerful trekking kindred trekkers!
How to get there:
Business Located at touristic hub of Nepal, Thamel. It's easy for catching up bus for thamel.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Hotel in Nepal at Thamel, Kathmandu best hotel, budget...Hotel Holy Himalaya puts its guests right in the heart of Kathmandu's Thamel, within walking distance to numerous bazaars, cafes and restaurants [...]D: n/a00
- Hiking in NepalTrekking in Nepal is part of world excellent journey. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, to realize Nepal beauty of Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous, friendly peoples are highlights of trekking in [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek (Nepal Annapurna Area)Ghorepani Trek is a wonderful opportunity to witness the beauty of the Annapurna region with a shorter trek. The trip starts just north of the city of Pokhara and winds through the Poon Hill area and then passes the many cultural and [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Trekking in NepalAcute Trek Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream of. Benefit, of course there is the Acute trek part of choice. [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Los Cabos, Mexico
We sailed on this absolutely gorgeous and luxurious boat on our last day in Los Cabos and it was just perfect. We departed just before sundown...
Sightseeing: Tropicat Jazz and Wine Cruise around Los Cabos
The Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. ...
Sightseeing: The Wailing Wall
A popular sight in Brasov is Cetatuia (Little Fortress) build in the medieval ages and restored in the 1980's. Inside there is a restaurant really...
Sightseeing: Little Fortress (Cetatuia)
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
Originally a mining town, Chiufen is a like a little gem on a hill. Thanks to its location, you get a beautiful view of the surroundings, with a...
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Featuring Polynesian food and designed in a tropical style, this was the most entertaining, and interesting restaurant I've ever been in. They...
Food: Mai-Kai Restaurant in Fort Lauderdale
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
Hoa Binh, Vietnam
The valley is Mai Chau town of Hoa Binh province which is located 135km southwest of Hanoi. The word “valley” means that it is surrounded by...
General: How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An