Packing for trekking in Nepal, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Packing for trekking in Nepal
- General travel tip
- City center
We have aggregated the following rundown of things you have to pack considering keeping in mind the top period of trekking in Nepal. Trekking in different seasons may oblige you to make conformities in this rundown. Counsel with your trekking organization for the exact rundown.
Lightweight hiking boots (ensure you break them much sooner than beginning your trek)
Lightweight elastic shoes or shoes (shut foot are better) for evening time walk, showers
Hiking stuns and a couple of track shoes
Long sleeve trekking shirts and long sleeve cotton shirt (lightweight)
Long and lightweight trekking pants, flash off are favored
Delicate shell jeans and Hard shell pants
Windproof and waterproof coat
Light weight rain coat
Woolen or topped caps, for security against sun or wind
Gloves, windproof ideal, and speedy dry towel
Warm inner wears
Shade cap and warm fleece
Neck hotter and Ear Muffs
Other clothing as required
Gear and Accessories
Duffel sacks or Rucksack (rough and waterproof duffels are ideal)
4 occasional sleeping packs
Waterproof plastic sacks for organizing gear and messy clothings
Latrine and Personal cleanliness frill (toothpaste and brush, cleanser and hand-wash, face and body cream, nail scissors, sanitizers, Tissue/Toilet move, Nail scissors, Wipes, Feminine items, and so forth.)
Little headlamps and/or lights with extra battery and globules or candles and lighter
Different adornments as required
Physician recommended drugs
Anti-infection agents for respiratory issues
Medicines for gastrointestinal issues
Medicines for acclimatization (Diamox-converse with specialist for this)
Ibuprofin, Aceteminophen, Aspirin (in the wake of consulting with your specialist)
Bandaids and mortars
Dressing wrap, Ace gauze and tape
Disinfectant, Antiseptic cream, anti-infection ointment
Water refinement pills
A few photos (travel permit size photographs, more than 2 duplicates)
Substantial airline tickets
Dollars, Pounds or Euros in real money for purchasing Nepalese visa at Kathmandu air terminal and for paying in different spots during your trek you may better trade some of it for neighborhood coin
Visas, ATM cards or money machine cards for withdrawing assets, voyager's checks, and so forth.
(Note: Make a few duplicates of fundamental archives, for example, travel permit. Make an advanced duplicate too so that if there should be an occurrence of crisis you have a go down.)
Shades and caps
Inflatable neck pads
Locker for your rucksack
Huge plastic rubbish sacks
Folding knife or little Swiss armed force sort
Manuals, individual journal
We trust that this rundown demonstrates exceptionally accommodating for your packing to different interesting and gutsy destinations in Nepal. Counsel with us or you're trekking organization for exact rundown and have dialog with different trekkers, in the event that you know or on the off chance that you can reach them, who have returned as of late from the destination you plan to go. Pack savvy and trek well. Have cheerful trekking kindred trekkers!
How to get there:
Business Located at touristic hub of Nepal, Thamel. It's easy for catching up bus for thamel.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Manaslu Trek Nepal, Manaslu Trek ItineraryManaslu (8156m) region trekking is renowned as one of the most beautiful natural reward in the world. Foremost days this challenging mountain was climbed by Japanese Expedition team and explored the main route and there after started to [...]D: n/a00
- Everest Base Camp TrekEverest base camp is definitely the world’s most popular and ultimate trekking destinations among the travelers or trekkers from across the globe. The Everest base camp has been an ultimate dream for many ever since the Mt. Everest was [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Tiji Festival Trekking, Mustang Tiji Festival 2011, Upper...Tiji Festival Trekking for 2011 Tiji festival of Upper Mustang trekking region is an almost unknown celebration that most of Nepal trekkers never experience. It is normally falls in the month of May and June according to Tibetan lunar [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Nepal Trip OperatorNamaste & Greeting from the Nepal Himalayan! Nepal Adventure Point Pvt. Ltd. is registered to Government of Nepal, the company is permitted to launch any kind of trekking, mountaineering, tours and others adventure activities as scheduled [...]D: n/a00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
There are some nice possibilities to go for shopping, in the city center and at some shopping malls.
Shopping: If you want to go shopping...
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Baile Felix, Romania
Baile Felix is a thermal resort located at 10 km from Oradea. One of the best hotels where you can rest in Baile Felix is Hotel International, and...
General: Thermal resort Apolo
In the cave the temperature is about 7 Celsius, wear tick clothes
General: Wear tick clothes
Buffalo, New York
The sight that greets you once you enter the glass-doomed greenhouse is breathtaking. So many colors and frangrances are in the Erie County...
Sightseeing: Erie County Botanical Gardens
Long Beach, California
Japanese gardens are always impressing, weather you visit one in its original location or around the world. The Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden...
Sightseeing: Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden
The best way to get to know Montgomery is to take a ride with the 1940's looking-like bus. The bus has air-conditioning, clean windows and if...
Public Transportation: Authentic 1940's bus-ride
New Orleans, Louisiana
The oldest building in the New Orleans is Old Ursulines Convent. It is also one of the most fascinating examples of French colonial architecture...
History & Culture: Old Ursulines Convent
It's all about getting the lowest price possible for what you need in Sicily,Il. That's why our budget Sicily hotels are inexpensive but jam packed...
Food: Budget Sicily Hotels