Packing for trekking in Nepal, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Packing for trekking in Nepal
- General travel tip
- City center
We have aggregated the following rundown of things you have to pack considering keeping in mind the top period of trekking in Nepal. Trekking in different seasons may oblige you to make conformities in this rundown. Counsel with your trekking organization for the exact rundown.
Lightweight hiking boots (ensure you break them much sooner than beginning your trek)
Lightweight elastic shoes or shoes (shut foot are better) for evening time walk, showers
Hiking stuns and a couple of track shoes
Long sleeve trekking shirts and long sleeve cotton shirt (lightweight)
Long and lightweight trekking pants, flash off are favored
Delicate shell jeans and Hard shell pants
Windproof and waterproof coat
Light weight rain coat
Woolen or topped caps, for security against sun or wind
Gloves, windproof ideal, and speedy dry towel
Warm inner wears
Shade cap and warm fleece
Neck hotter and Ear Muffs
Other clothing as required
Gear and Accessories
Duffel sacks or Rucksack (rough and waterproof duffels are ideal)
4 occasional sleeping packs
Waterproof plastic sacks for organizing gear and messy clothings
Latrine and Personal cleanliness frill (toothpaste and brush, cleanser and hand-wash, face and body cream, nail scissors, sanitizers, Tissue/Toilet move, Nail scissors, Wipes, Feminine items, and so forth.)
Little headlamps and/or lights with extra battery and globules or candles and lighter
Different adornments as required
Physician recommended drugs
Anti-infection agents for respiratory issues
Medicines for gastrointestinal issues
Medicines for acclimatization (Diamox-converse with specialist for this)
Ibuprofin, Aceteminophen, Aspirin (in the wake of consulting with your specialist)
Bandaids and mortars
Dressing wrap, Ace gauze and tape
Disinfectant, Antiseptic cream, anti-infection ointment
Water refinement pills
A few photos (travel permit size photographs, more than 2 duplicates)
Substantial airline tickets
Dollars, Pounds or Euros in real money for purchasing Nepalese visa at Kathmandu air terminal and for paying in different spots during your trek you may better trade some of it for neighborhood coin
Visas, ATM cards or money machine cards for withdrawing assets, voyager's checks, and so forth.
(Note: Make a few duplicates of fundamental archives, for example, travel permit. Make an advanced duplicate too so that if there should be an occurrence of crisis you have a go down.)
Shades and caps
Inflatable neck pads
Locker for your rucksack
Huge plastic rubbish sacks
Folding knife or little Swiss armed force sort
Manuals, individual journal
We trust that this rundown demonstrates exceptionally accommodating for your packing to different interesting and gutsy destinations in Nepal. Counsel with us or you're trekking organization for exact rundown and have dialog with different trekkers, in the event that you know or on the off chance that you can reach them, who have returned as of late from the destination you plan to go. Pack savvy and trek well. Have cheerful trekking kindred trekkers!
How to get there:
Business Located at touristic hub of Nepal, Thamel. It's easy for catching up bus for thamel.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Trekking in Nepal - Treks HimalayaTrekking in Nepal is part of world adventure trekking tourism and Adventure Trekking in Nepal. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, realize to beauty Nepal Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous, friendly [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Nepal Trip OperatorNamaste & Greeting from the Nepal Himalayan! Nepal Adventure Point Pvt. Ltd. is registered to Government of Nepal, the company is permitted to launch any kind of trekking, mountaineering, tours and others adventure activities as scheduled [...]D: n/a00
- Everest Region Trekking,Everest Base Camp TrekkingMount Everest, the highest mountain in the Himalayan Mountain Range, where being able to stand on the top of the world has for centuries been one of mans most daring challenges. Once conquered by Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing in 1953, [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Trekking in NepalTrekking in Nepal :- Acute Trek Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream of. Benefit, of course there is the Acute trek part [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want live jazz in Shanghai, this is the place to go. Club JZ was established by two jazz musicians as a sort o gathering place for jazz...
Night Life & Entertainment: Club JZ
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
There is a wonderful view from Sacromonte over the city. You can find an abbey on the top of the mountain, beautiful 17th century building. What...
Outdoors Activities: Sacromonte
Blackpool, United Kingdom
If there is a daredevil inside of you, or you are looking for an ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon with the family, head on down to Pleasure...
General: Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United Kingdom
New Delhi, India
Rajasthan is one of the amzing travel point in world
Outdoors Activities: TRAVEL
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
Dominating the center of the town, City Hall has been one of the tallest habitable buildings in the world until 1908. Designed by architect John...
Sightseeing: The City Hall of Philadelphia
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide