Packing for trekking in Nepal, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Packing for trekking in Nepal
- General travel tip
- City center
We have aggregated the following rundown of things you have to pack considering keeping in mind the top period of trekking in Nepal. Trekking in different seasons may oblige you to make conformities in this rundown. Counsel with your trekking organization for the exact rundown.
Lightweight hiking boots (ensure you break them much sooner than beginning your trek)
Lightweight elastic shoes or shoes (shut foot are better) for evening time walk, showers
Hiking stuns and a couple of track shoes
Long sleeve trekking shirts and long sleeve cotton shirt (lightweight)
Long and lightweight trekking pants, flash off are favored
Delicate shell jeans and Hard shell pants
Windproof and waterproof coat
Light weight rain coat
Woolen or topped caps, for security against sun or wind
Gloves, windproof ideal, and speedy dry towel
Warm inner wears
Shade cap and warm fleece
Neck hotter and Ear Muffs
Other clothing as required
Gear and Accessories
Duffel sacks or Rucksack (rough and waterproof duffels are ideal)
4 occasional sleeping packs
Waterproof plastic sacks for organizing gear and messy clothings
Latrine and Personal cleanliness frill (toothpaste and brush, cleanser and hand-wash, face and body cream, nail scissors, sanitizers, Tissue/Toilet move, Nail scissors, Wipes, Feminine items, and so forth.)
Little headlamps and/or lights with extra battery and globules or candles and lighter
Different adornments as required
Physician recommended drugs
Anti-infection agents for respiratory issues
Medicines for gastrointestinal issues
Medicines for acclimatization (Diamox-converse with specialist for this)
Ibuprofin, Aceteminophen, Aspirin (in the wake of consulting with your specialist)
Bandaids and mortars
Dressing wrap, Ace gauze and tape
Disinfectant, Antiseptic cream, anti-infection ointment
Water refinement pills
A few photos (travel permit size photographs, more than 2 duplicates)
Substantial airline tickets
Dollars, Pounds or Euros in real money for purchasing Nepalese visa at Kathmandu air terminal and for paying in different spots during your trek you may better trade some of it for neighborhood coin
Visas, ATM cards or money machine cards for withdrawing assets, voyager's checks, and so forth.
(Note: Make a few duplicates of fundamental archives, for example, travel permit. Make an advanced duplicate too so that if there should be an occurrence of crisis you have a go down.)
Shades and caps
Inflatable neck pads
Locker for your rucksack
Huge plastic rubbish sacks
Folding knife or little Swiss armed force sort
Manuals, individual journal
We trust that this rundown demonstrates exceptionally accommodating for your packing to different interesting and gutsy destinations in Nepal. Counsel with us or you're trekking organization for exact rundown and have dialog with different trekkers, in the event that you know or on the off chance that you can reach them, who have returned as of late from the destination you plan to go. Pack savvy and trek well. Have cheerful trekking kindred trekkers!
How to get there:
Business Located at touristic hub of Nepal, Thamel. It's easy for catching up bus for thamel.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Christmas & New Year in NepalChristmas & New Year Himalaya View Treks Pvt. Ltd. Is one of the best experienced guides owned Trekking Company based at Thamel in Kathmandu Nepal, and offer always great for customer under the excellent leadership of Simbir Ghale who [...]D: 0.5mi10
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Short Everest View Trek PackageEverest view package:- Everest view trek package through Himalaya View Treks (p) Ltd. you will get totally different experience in lifetime trek, our agency is owned by expert guides and strong porter's team and all are more than 10 year [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Wel-come nepal trekkingHi! Am Subindra Adhikari & I was born on the rugged but beautiful mountains of Nepal. I am an Experienced Mountain Guide from landlocked Nepal…& I enjoy my work to the hilt… Care to walk the trails with me? Please Contact me if you want [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek (Sanctuary) | Trekking in Nepal,...Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Overview MAX ALTITUDE: N/A DURATION: 15 days GRADE: N/A Introduction Annapurna base camp trekking, also called the Annapurna sanctuary trekking is the one of the most classic and most demanded trekking trails in [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegowina
Recently opened Hotel Union offers something for everyone. This sophisticated hotel is located in the heart of Sarajevo, close to the business...
General: Hotel UNION
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
It is the best and most special way to see the sights of Killarney to take a Jarvey trip. A Jarvey is a carriage, many of them are available for...
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
New Delhi, India
There is truly no place like home, but at Rama Inn, it is our aim to make our guests feel as comfortable as possible.
Sightseeing: Hotel Rama Inn
Sightseeing: The Belem Tower
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
San Francisco, California
This museum is amazing, you simply cannot miss it. It was first opened when a factory owner from Chicago gave his Asian art collection to San...
History & Culture: Museum of Asian Art