Trekking in Nepal, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Trekking in Nepal
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Sorakhute Maipi Road kathmandu Nepal
9am - 5pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek (Sanctuary) | Trekking in Nepal,...Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Overview MAX ALTITUDE: N/A DURATION: 15 days GRADE: N/A Introduction Annapurna base camp trekking, also called the Annapurna sanctuary trekking is the one of the most classic and most demanded trekking trails in [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Nepamount Trekking pvt. Ltd.We are specialist trekking, rafting,canoeing,rock climbing,peaks climbing,bungee jumping,safaris, sightseeing,mountain biking, etc. organizer based in Nepal. [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Treks Himalaya Pvt. Ltd.Treks Himalaya Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream with Treks Himalaya is part of your choice. We have your [...]D: n/a00
- Christmas & New Year in NepalChristmas & New Year Himalaya View Treks Pvt. Ltd. Is one of the best experienced guides owned Trekking Company based at Thamel in Kathmandu Nepal, and offer always great for customer under the excellent leadership of Simbir Ghale who [...]D: 0.5mi10
- EVEREST 3 (THREE) PASSES TREKEVEREST 3 (THREE) PASSES TREK KONGMA-LA PASS, CHO-LA PASS & RENJO-LA PASS TREK EVEREST 3 (THREE) PASSES TREK CROSSES OVER THE KONGMA-LA PASS, CHO-LA PASS & RENJO-LA PASS along entire trek days-The ambitious trekker’s intend to do high [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cafe-Bar M1
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
Perfect timing. Budget car rentals are often available just after peak holiday season. If you can plan your road trip away from holidays, car...
General: How to choose the perfect car rental
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
This church has become a sort of visiting card for Vilnius. It is considered to be the masterpiece of late Lithuanian Gothic. It's a must to see...
Sightseeing: St. Ann's Church
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Diesel is one of the most stylish and coolest bars I have been too. What's amazing about the place is the fact that the club is built into this...
Night Life & Entertainment: Diesel
Saint Paul, Minnesota
When traveling to other cities, countries I always look up the oldest buildings and churches. These buildings can give you a glimpse into the past,...
Sightseeing: Cathedral of St. Paul
San Antonio, Texas
Just across from the popular Riverwalk, The Alamo is a historical landmark with a rich and heroic history. Originally built as a mission, the...
History & Culture: The Alamo