Trekking in Nepal, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Trekking in Nepal
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Sorakhute Maipi Road kathmandu Nepal
9am - 5pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Kailash Yatra 20171. Amid electric tempests, don't point upwards metallic articles like remote aerials which can draw in lightning. Likewise, avoid funnel shaped rocks. Try not to take protect under a tree. Try not to stay on the highest point of slopes. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Annapurna Circuit Trek (Nepal Annapurna Area)Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the classic and most rewarding treks in Nepal which circles the Annapurna massif, starting at either Bhote Order or Gorkha, west of Kathmandu and ending at Pokhara. For most of the trek we have close views [...]D: n/a00
- Everest Base Camp Trek, Nepal Everest Trek, Everest Base...Everest Base Camp Trek, Nepal Everest Trek, Everest Base Camp Kalapatthar Trek ……ONE OF THR MOST POPULAR TEK IN THE WORLD….. Everest base camp trek takes you into the heart of the Nepalese Himalaya, with awe-inspiring views of many [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek BEST OFFERAnnapurna Base Camp Trek is the classic journey to Annapurna’s hidden moraine valley which offers magnificent views, easy walks through the beautiful hill terrace helmets as well as perfect neat and clean local teahouse lodges , good [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Trekking in Nepal - Treks HimalayaTrekking in Nepal is part of world adventure trekking tourism and Adventure Trekking in Nepal. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, realize to beauty Nepal Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous, friendly [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
Bonao, Dominican Republic
Travel to the mountains of the caribbean. Climb the highest peak of the Caribbean. Pico Duarte
Outdoors Activities: Hotel Gold Premium
Looking for easy, low cost, reliable Alicante Airport Transfers to Benidorm, Denia and Torrevieja at prices you won’t believe? Book Alicante...
Public Transportation: Looking for easy, low cost, reliable Alicante Airport Transfers to Benidorm, Denia and Torrevieja.
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
Craft pride themselves on using only the best of local ingredients in all of their locations, and whether or not this is true, the Atlanta Craft...
Food: Craft restaurant in Atlanta
There is a place in Bakersfield which is quite perfect for a special night out with your partner or your family and that is Buck Owens' Crystal...
History & Culture: Buck Owens' Crystal Palace