Wel-come nepal trekking, Kathmandu, Nepal
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Wel-come nepal trekking
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
11night 12 days Everest Base camp trekking USD $1055 all food and hotel kathmandu hotel 2 night both way air .guide
USD $ 1055
How to get there:
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Everest Region Trekking,Everest Base Camp TrekkingMount Everest, the highest mountain in the Himalayan Mountain Range, where being able to stand on the top of the world has for centuries been one of mans most daring challenges. Once conquered by Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing in 1953, [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Everest Base Camp Trekking,Trekking to Everest,Everest...Everest Base Camp Trekking Overview MAX ALTITUDE: N/A DURATION: 17 Days GRADE: N/A Introduction Everest base camp trekking is one of the popular trekking destinations. Everest trekking is the most famous trekking routes in the world and is [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Annapurna Culture Trek, Hiking in NepalAnnapurna Culture Trek covers Ghandruk Loop hike for 3 days which is suitable for children or weary trekkers, as it doesn’t require any particular fitness and long walking days and there is always plenty things to see. The trek envolves [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Trekking in NepalAcute Trek Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream with Acute trek is part of your choice. We have your choose of [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek BEST OFFERAnnapurna Base Camp Trek is the classic journey to Annapurna’s hidden moraine valley which offers magnificent views, easy walks through the beautiful hill terrace helmets as well as perfect neat and clean local teahouse lodges , good [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shanghai's nightlife can be anything you want: classy, laid-back, fun or quirky, depending on where you go. In the case of Bar Rouge, what you...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar Rouge
There is a wonderful view from Sacromonte over the city. You can find an abbey on the top of the mountain, beautiful 17th century building. What...
Outdoors Activities: Sacromonte
You should take a look at the Escorial, the seat of the spanish kings, if you are close.
Sightseeing: The Escorial
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
New Delhi, India
Rajasthan - the land of exquisite monuments, picturesque lakes, blossoming gardens and it is one of the most admired tourism destination of the...
General: Monuments, forts, palaces and lakes in Rajasthan
Mexico City, Mexico
If you want to spend a calm and nice afternoon far from the noises of the city, UNAM Sculpture Garden is the best. It's on the campus of the...
Outdoors Activities: UNAM Sculpture Garden
The best way to get to the city from the airport is by Taxi. Also, once you are in the city, the best way to travel is again by taxi, it's cheap...
Public Transportation: Airport Transfer
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus