12night 13 day Everest Base Camp trekking, Kathmandu, Nepal
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > 12night 13 day Everest Base Camp trekking
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
16 days People In Group
1+ Max. Elevation
The Everest Base camp trekking is one of my popular adventure journeys for your holidays of a lifetime in the Nepal Himalayas. The Everest trekking region is one of the most outstanding destinations for adventure trekking and it offers the best opportunity to gain the true Himalayan experience.
This Everest base camp trek is designed to fulfill the dream of many trekkers of experiencing the historic route to the base of the world's highest mountain.
This Everest base camp trek is designed to fulfill the dream of many trekkers of experiencing the historic route to the base of the world's highest mountain. Our expert adventure guide provides a fine opportunity to visit both Everest Base Camp and give you outstanding viewpoints of Kalapathar (5,545m) for endless views of Mt Everest along the surrounding Everest Himalayan region.
The trek goes through lush green meadows & bird chirping pine forests typical of this region. Peaking at Kalapathar is just such an ecstatic experience that will live in your memories for generations to come. I have hiked this trail on numerous occasions & should you do this trek with me; I will take you through some of the most stunning spots on this trail not noticed before & will bring you in contact with the village folks on the way so that you can interact with the local people living on this rugged & harsh but beautiful mountains & you will find it most interesting to learn of their lifestyles & culture on this rough terrain; & this will enlighten your trek even more…do this trip with me & discover your self in a new avatar…SUBINDRA’’…
Everest Base Camp Trek Details : Here is your Itinerary
Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2 Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
Day 3 Flight to Lukla and Trek to Phakding [2656m]
Day 4 Trek to Namche [3450m]
Day 5 Rest day in Namche
Day 6 Trek to Tengboche [3867m]
Day 07 Trek to Pheriche [4252m]
Day 08 At Pheriche
Day 09 Trek to Lobuche [4930m]
Day 10 Trek to Gorak Shep [5184m]
Day 11 Trek to Everest Base Camp [5357m]
Day 12 Trek to Pangboche [3985m]
Day 13 Trek to Namche [3450m]
Day 14 Trek to Lukla [2800m] our last night in the outback
Day 15 Fly to Kathmandu
Day 16 Depart Kathmandu
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Short Everest View Trek PackageEverest view package:- Everest view trek package through Himalaya View Treks (p) Ltd. you will get totally different experience in lifetime trek, our agency is owned by expert guides and strong porter's team and all are more than 10 year [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Tiji Festival Trekking, Mustang Tiji Festival 2011, Upper...Tiji Festival Trekking for 2011 Tiji festival of Upper Mustang trekking region is an almost unknown celebration that most of Nepal trekkers never experience. It is normally falls in the month of May and June according to Tibetan lunar [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek (Sanctuary) | Trekking in Nepal,...Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Overview MAX ALTITUDE: N/A DURATION: 15 days GRADE: N/A Introduction Annapurna base camp trekking, also called the Annapurna sanctuary trekking is the one of the most classic and most demanded trekking trails in [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Hiking in NepalTrekking in Nepal is part of world excellent journey. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, to realize Nepal beauty of Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous, friendly peoples are highlights of trekking in [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Please do not miss the Monumental Ilumination of the Itaipu. Only occurs in fridays and saturdays, but it worth it.
General: Don´t Miss
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
To experience views of Naples from underneath, it is worth to do a one hour tour of the catacombs of Naples. Especially interesting an bizarre: The...
Sightseeing: Napoli Sotterranea
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
It was quite a thrill to get on a go-kart and race my friends, I haven't done that before and I was so excited. The staff at K1 Indoor Karting...
Family & Fun: K1 Indoor Karting
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
Miami Beach, Florida
This restaurant has the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overprized. ...
Food: Azul – Best wine list, worst cuisine in Miami