12night 13 day Everest Base Camp trekking, Kathmandu, Nepal
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > 12night 13 day Everest Base Camp trekking
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
16 days People In Group
1+ Max. Elevation
The Everest Base camp trekking is one of my popular adventure journeys for your holidays of a lifetime in the Nepal Himalayas. The Everest trekking region is one of the most outstanding destinations for adventure trekking and it offers the best opportunity to gain the true Himalayan experience.
This Everest base camp trek is designed to fulfill the dream of many trekkers of experiencing the historic route to the base of the world's highest mountain.
This Everest base camp trek is designed to fulfill the dream of many trekkers of experiencing the historic route to the base of the world's highest mountain. Our expert adventure guide provides a fine opportunity to visit both Everest Base Camp and give you outstanding viewpoints of Kalapathar (5,545m) for endless views of Mt Everest along the surrounding Everest Himalayan region.
The trek goes through lush green meadows & bird chirping pine forests typical of this region. Peaking at Kalapathar is just such an ecstatic experience that will live in your memories for generations to come. I have hiked this trail on numerous occasions & should you do this trek with me; I will take you through some of the most stunning spots on this trail not noticed before & will bring you in contact with the village folks on the way so that you can interact with the local people living on this rugged & harsh but beautiful mountains & you will find it most interesting to learn of their lifestyles & culture on this rough terrain; & this will enlighten your trek even more…do this trip with me & discover your self in a new avatar…SUBINDRA’’…
Everest Base Camp Trek Details : Here is your Itinerary
Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2 Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
Day 3 Flight to Lukla and Trek to Phakding [2656m]
Day 4 Trek to Namche [3450m]
Day 5 Rest day in Namche
Day 6 Trek to Tengboche [3867m]
Day 07 Trek to Pheriche [4252m]
Day 08 At Pheriche
Day 09 Trek to Lobuche [4930m]
Day 10 Trek to Gorak Shep [5184m]
Day 11 Trek to Everest Base Camp [5357m]
Day 12 Trek to Pangboche [3985m]
Day 13 Trek to Namche [3450m]
Day 14 Trek to Lukla [2800m] our last night in the outback
Day 15 Fly to Kathmandu
Day 16 Depart Kathmandu
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Nepal TrekkingNepal Trekking - Visit us for Nepal travel information, hotel booking, peak climbing, expedition, walking tours. Find the best hiking treks in Nepal. [...]D: n/a00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Everest Base Camp TrekEverest base camp is definitely the world’s most popular and ultimate trekking destinations among the travelers or trekkers from across the globe. The Everest base camp has been an ultimate dream for many ever since the Mt. Everest was [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Mustang Horse Riding AdventureThe upper Mustang is dominated by an endless expanse of yellow and grey rolling hills made smooth by the wind. We traverse this lonely landscape on horseback via several passes (The highest being the Nyi-La at 3990m), camping in villages [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Everest Region Trekking,Everest Base Camp TrekkingMount Everest, the highest mountain in the Himalayan Mountain Range, where being able to stand on the top of the world has for centuries been one of mans most daring challenges. Once conquered by Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing in 1953, [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Welcome to India. Our tour manager will receive you at Airport and will escort you to your hotel in an AC car. Delhi, the capital city of India,...
History & Culture: Go on exploratory tour of New Delhi – See monuments like Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, Red Fort etc.
Indroda Park is quite an old park on the Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar Highway spread in over 400 hectares on the bank of river Sabarmati. It is...
Outdoors Activities: Indroda Park
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Colorado Springs, Colorado
It doesn't take up very much of your time to look around the United States Air Force Academy which has quite a large campus though,...
Sightseeing: United States Air Force Academy
Denver has many different options for those travelers that are seeking the sights without the stresses of driving in an unknown city. To find an...
Public Transportation: Utilize alternative transportation
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.