12night 13 day Everest Base Camp trekking, Kathmandu, Nepal
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > 12night 13 day Everest Base Camp trekking
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
16 days People In Group
1+ Max. Elevation
The Everest Base camp trekking is one of my popular adventure journeys for your holidays of a lifetime in the Nepal Himalayas. The Everest trekking region is one of the most outstanding destinations for adventure trekking and it offers the best opportunity to gain the true Himalayan experience.
This Everest base camp trek is designed to fulfill the dream of many trekkers of experiencing the historic route to the base of the world's highest mountain.
This Everest base camp trek is designed to fulfill the dream of many trekkers of experiencing the historic route to the base of the world's highest mountain. Our expert adventure guide provides a fine opportunity to visit both Everest Base Camp and give you outstanding viewpoints of Kalapathar (5,545m) for endless views of Mt Everest along the surrounding Everest Himalayan region.
The trek goes through lush green meadows & bird chirping pine forests typical of this region. Peaking at Kalapathar is just such an ecstatic experience that will live in your memories for generations to come. I have hiked this trail on numerous occasions & should you do this trek with me; I will take you through some of the most stunning spots on this trail not noticed before & will bring you in contact with the village folks on the way so that you can interact with the local people living on this rugged & harsh but beautiful mountains & you will find it most interesting to learn of their lifestyles & culture on this rough terrain; & this will enlighten your trek even more…do this trip with me & discover your self in a new avatar…SUBINDRA’’…
Everest Base Camp Trek Details : Here is your Itinerary
Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2 Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
Day 3 Flight to Lukla and Trek to Phakding [2656m]
Day 4 Trek to Namche [3450m]
Day 5 Rest day in Namche
Day 6 Trek to Tengboche [3867m]
Day 07 Trek to Pheriche [4252m]
Day 08 At Pheriche
Day 09 Trek to Lobuche [4930m]
Day 10 Trek to Gorak Shep [5184m]
Day 11 Trek to Everest Base Camp [5357m]
Day 12 Trek to Pangboche [3985m]
Day 13 Trek to Namche [3450m]
Day 14 Trek to Lukla [2800m] our last night in the outback
Day 15 Fly to Kathmandu
Day 16 Depart Kathmandu
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Annapurna Circuit Trek (Nepal Annapurna Area)Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the classic and most rewarding treks in Nepal which circles the Annapurna massif, starting at either Bhote Order or Gorkha, west of Kathmandu and ending at Pokhara. For most of the trek we have close views [...]D: n/a00
- Hiking in NepalTrekking in Nepal is part of world excellent journey. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, to realize Nepal beauty of Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous, friendly peoples are highlights of trekking in [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek (Sanctuary) | Trekking in Nepal,...Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Overview MAX ALTITUDE: N/A DURATION: 15 days GRADE: N/A Introduction Annapurna base camp trekking, also called the Annapurna sanctuary trekking is the one of the most classic and most demanded trekking trails in [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Packing for trekking in NepalPacking your things, clothing and types of gear among alternate things, are a standout amongst the most fundamental things to finish your trekking in Nepal. Keep in mind that you need to pack light and keen for a happy with trekking [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
If you want to see a really special place, you have to come to Bata Shoes Museum. The museum displays the shoes ollection of the Bata family with...
History & Culture: Bata Shoe Museum
Easter in Egypt Package - Egypt Tour $ 949 per person and single supplement is $ 320 DAY 01: THU 05 APRIL - Upon arrival at Cairo...
General: Easter egypt package $949
In the cave the temperature is about 7 Celsius, wear tick clothes
General: Wear tick clothes
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
Appetizingly good food and great atmosphere. The Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen has varied plates of fish plates prepared to entice the senses. The...
Food: Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
This website has events in the area and things to do that are not amusement park or theme park related. Great if you're not the roller coaster type!
Family & Fun: Travel Resource
Las Vegas, Nevada
Never pay full price for a show in Vegas. Look for 1/2 price tickets at Tickets 4 Tonight. Several locations all over Vegas and on the strip. They...
Night Life & Entertainment: 1/2 price shows