12night 13 day Everest Base Camp trekking, Kathmandu, Nepal
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > 12night 13 day Everest Base Camp trekking
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
16 days People In Group
1+ Max. Elevation
The Everest Base camp trekking is one of my popular adventure journeys for your holidays of a lifetime in the Nepal Himalayas. The Everest trekking region is one of the most outstanding destinations for adventure trekking and it offers the best opportunity to gain the true Himalayan experience.
This Everest base camp trek is designed to fulfill the dream of many trekkers of experiencing the historic route to the base of the world's highest mountain.
This Everest base camp trek is designed to fulfill the dream of many trekkers of experiencing the historic route to the base of the world's highest mountain. Our expert adventure guide provides a fine opportunity to visit both Everest Base Camp and give you outstanding viewpoints of Kalapathar (5,545m) for endless views of Mt Everest along the surrounding Everest Himalayan region.
The trek goes through lush green meadows & bird chirping pine forests typical of this region. Peaking at Kalapathar is just such an ecstatic experience that will live in your memories for generations to come. I have hiked this trail on numerous occasions & should you do this trek with me; I will take you through some of the most stunning spots on this trail not noticed before & will bring you in contact with the village folks on the way so that you can interact with the local people living on this rugged & harsh but beautiful mountains & you will find it most interesting to learn of their lifestyles & culture on this rough terrain; & this will enlighten your trek even more…do this trip with me & discover your self in a new avatar…SUBINDRA’’…
Everest Base Camp Trek Details : Here is your Itinerary
Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2 Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
Day 3 Flight to Lukla and Trek to Phakding [2656m]
Day 4 Trek to Namche [3450m]
Day 5 Rest day in Namche
Day 6 Trek to Tengboche [3867m]
Day 07 Trek to Pheriche [4252m]
Day 08 At Pheriche
Day 09 Trek to Lobuche [4930m]
Day 10 Trek to Gorak Shep [5184m]
Day 11 Trek to Everest Base Camp [5357m]
Day 12 Trek to Pangboche [3985m]
Day 13 Trek to Namche [3450m]
Day 14 Trek to Lukla [2800m] our last night in the outback
Day 15 Fly to Kathmandu
Day 16 Depart Kathmandu
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Everest Base Camp Trek, Nepal Everest Trek, Everest Base...Everest Base Camp Trek, Nepal Everest Trek, Everest Base Camp Kalapatthar Trek ……ONE OF THR MOST POPULAR TEK IN THE WORLD….. Everest base camp trek takes you into the heart of the Nepalese Himalaya, with awe-inspiring views of many [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Trivhuvan International airportCHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR FESTIVAL TREK 2009/2010 Nepal Adventure Point organizing the Christmas & New Year festival's familiarization trip to Everest region every year. It will be a 14 days long trip, where the participants will be made [...]D: n/a10
- Packing for trekking in NepalPacking your things, clothing and types of gear among alternate things, are a standout amongst the most fundamental things to finish your trekking in Nepal. Keep in mind that you need to pack light and keen for a happy with trekking [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Everest Base Camp Trekking,Trekking to Everest,Everest...Everest Base Camp Trekking Overview MAX ALTITUDE: N/A DURATION: 17 Days GRADE: N/A Introduction Everest base camp trekking is one of the popular trekking destinations. Everest trekking is the most famous trekking routes in the world and is [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; email@example.com I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
Visit Bratislava in November or December if you would like to see all the streets decorated, beautiful Christmas trees on the squares and of course...
Family & Fun: Christmas Market, Bratislava
One of the oldest catering restaurants in the city, Sokolowski's University Inn now operates for the business and private public for 87 years...
Food: Sokolowski's University Inn
Manhattan Beach, California
When in Manhattan Beach, make sure you take the time to walk down to the pier. It’s not only a good view over the ocean, but also a nice place to...
Sightseeing: Manhattan Beach Pier