12night 13 day Everest Base Camp trekking, Kathmandu, Nepal
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > 12night 13 day Everest Base Camp trekking
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
16 days People In Group
1+ Max. Elevation
The Everest Base camp trekking is one of my popular adventure journeys for your holidays of a lifetime in the Nepal Himalayas. The Everest trekking region is one of the most outstanding destinations for adventure trekking and it offers the best opportunity to gain the true Himalayan experience.
This Everest base camp trek is designed to fulfill the dream of many trekkers of experiencing the historic route to the base of the world's highest mountain.
This Everest base camp trek is designed to fulfill the dream of many trekkers of experiencing the historic route to the base of the world's highest mountain. Our expert adventure guide provides a fine opportunity to visit both Everest Base Camp and give you outstanding viewpoints of Kalapathar (5,545m) for endless views of Mt Everest along the surrounding Everest Himalayan region.
The trek goes through lush green meadows & bird chirping pine forests typical of this region. Peaking at Kalapathar is just such an ecstatic experience that will live in your memories for generations to come. I have hiked this trail on numerous occasions & should you do this trek with me; I will take you through some of the most stunning spots on this trail not noticed before & will bring you in contact with the village folks on the way so that you can interact with the local people living on this rugged & harsh but beautiful mountains & you will find it most interesting to learn of their lifestyles & culture on this rough terrain; & this will enlighten your trek even more…do this trip with me & discover your self in a new avatar…SUBINDRA’’…
Everest Base Camp Trek Details : Here is your Itinerary
Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2 Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
Day 3 Flight to Lukla and Trek to Phakding [2656m]
Day 4 Trek to Namche [3450m]
Day 5 Rest day in Namche
Day 6 Trek to Tengboche [3867m]
Day 07 Trek to Pheriche [4252m]
Day 08 At Pheriche
Day 09 Trek to Lobuche [4930m]
Day 10 Trek to Gorak Shep [5184m]
Day 11 Trek to Everest Base Camp [5357m]
Day 12 Trek to Pangboche [3985m]
Day 13 Trek to Namche [3450m]
Day 14 Trek to Lukla [2800m] our last night in the outback
Day 15 Fly to Kathmandu
Day 16 Depart Kathmandu
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek (Sanctuary) | Trekking in Nepal,...Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Overview MAX ALTITUDE: N/A DURATION: 15 days GRADE: N/A Introduction Annapurna base camp trekking, also called the Annapurna sanctuary trekking is the one of the most classic and most demanded trekking trails in [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Everest Base Camp TrekEverest base camp is definitely the world’s most popular and ultimate trekking destinations among the travelers or trekkers from across the globe. The Everest base camp has been an ultimate dream for many ever since the Mt. Everest was [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Annapurna Base Camp TrekAnnapurna base camp trek has long been one of the most popular trekking destinations amongst the trekkers across the world, the Mt. Annapurna (8,091 m, 26,545 ft), the world’s tenth highest mountain has always been the dream holiday for [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Christmas & New Year Eve to NepalNamaste & Greeting from NepalNepal Adventure Point organizing the Christmas & New Year festival'sfamiliarization trip in Nepal every year. This special package touroffering the whole discovery of Nepal totally you will spend [...]D: n/a00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
Trinity Collage is like a trademark of Dublin. Its huge library is just amazing - if you like books and libraries. :) You can barely imagine the...
History & Culture: The Old Library Trinity Collage
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Art museum, when packed with lots of exhibitions can be overwhelming and when you leave you feel you couldn't really remember everything. The...
History & Culture: Toledo Museum of Art
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide