Manaslu Trek Nepal, Manaslu Trek Itinerary, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Manaslu Trek Nepal, Manaslu Trek Itinerary
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
The Tsum valley is locally known as beautiful land of nature where trekkers can experience and enjoy cultural fusion of Buddhism and Bon Po religion. This hidden valley was unknown to the world people for long time until few year back. Now trekking to Tsum valley became one of the most popular destination of Manaslu region due to its hidden cultural heritage and awesome diversified land escape as well dramatic views of surrounding mountains. Besides Manaslu region is also home for several wildlife, birds and vegetations among of them some are very rare. The region is semi restricted area preserved and controlled by Nepal Government and under management of conservation WWF.
Typical Day on trek
The following activities regularly involves each day along the trek
06:00 to 7:30 AM refresh. Pack up and Breakfast
07:30 to 8:00 AM starts hiking
10: 30 to 11:00 Tea/Coffee or rest break
12:30 to 01:00 PM Lunch Break
04:00 to 05:00 PM or earlier arrive at lodge and rest for refresh
07:00 PM Dinner service
08:00 PM Briefing for the next day
08.30-09:00 PM Bed time for sleep or rest
Highlights of the Trek
Trek Duration: 18 Days
Region of Trek: Manaslu Region
Maximum Altitude: 5106m Larkey Pass
Trekking Grade: Moderate - strenuous
Mode of Trek: Teahouse Organize
Food & Accommodation: 3 meals per day & Teahouse lodge
Starting and Ending Point: Arughat-Gorkha and Besishahar
Maximum per day walking: 5-6 hour in average
Transportation: Local jeep and Chartered Vehicle as per package
Manaslu Trek Outline Itinerary
Day 01: Drive to Arughat (570m) approx. 7-8 hrs drive/ overnight at lodge
Day 02: Trek to Lapubeshi (880m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 03: Trek to Tatopani (930m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 04: Trekto Jagat (1340m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 05: Trek to Ekle Bhatti (1600m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 06: Trek to Bihi(2130m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 07: Trek to Namrung (2660m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 08: Trek to Lho (3180m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 09: Trek to Samagaon (3530m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 10: Acclimatization day at Samagaon- explore Manaslu Base Camp or rest
Day 11: Trek to Samdo (3800m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 12: Another acclimatization day at Samdo- explore Tibetan boarder land side
Day 13: Trek to Dharashala/ Larkya La Phedi (4460m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 14: Trek to Larkya La Pass (5106m) /Bhimthang (3720m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 15: Trek to Gowa (2560m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 16: Trek to Tal (1700m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 17: Trek to Syange (1340m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 18: Get the transportation and drive to Kathmandu
Trek Package Services Include
• Full board basis on the way of trekking- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals and tea coffee 3 cups per day and overnight accommodation at tea house lodge.
• Transportation- to and from starting and ending point (chartered car, taxi, jeep, van or bus depends on group size).
• Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
• Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porter), as well as their necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
• Wildness First aid kit pack for the trekking.
• OS charge, VAT-Tax all inclusive
Trek Package Services Exclude
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water/ hot drinks/ tea-coffee, chocolate hot drinks extra along the way), tips for the guide, porter & other staffs etc ( it is not mandatory but expected).
• Travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
• Additional costs- extra days stay, in case of flight cancellation due to the natural calamities, bad weather forecast and other unforeseen circumstances
• Personal trekking gear for the trek.
Trek Booking Information
Cost: US $ 1890 per person
Single supplement: US $ 175
Minimum Group size: 2
Departure date: as per your convenience.
More infos: http://www.himalayanmentor.com/
No entries have been added yet.
Cost: US $ 1890 per person
9 am - 9pm
How to get there:
Get flight connection to Nepal from you convenience destination India, China, Hongkong, Singapore, Bankok, Dubai and other middle east countrie...
+977 1 4413901
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Trekking in NepalNepal is a definitive goal for the trekking lover – offering a bunch of potential outcomes from the short and simple to the requesting difficulties of the cold pinnacles. Simple, direct or thorough – there is something for everybody. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Trekking in NepalAcute Trek Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream with Acute trek is part of your choice. We have your choose of [...]D: 0.4mi00
- EVEREST 3 (THREE) PASSES TREKEVEREST 3 (THREE) PASSES TREK KONGMA-LA PASS, CHO-LA PASS & RENJO-LA PASS TREK EVEREST 3 (THREE) PASSES TREK CROSSES OVER THE KONGMA-LA PASS, CHO-LA PASS & RENJO-LA PASS along entire trek days-The ambitious trekker’s intend to do high [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Nepamount Trekking pvt. Ltd.We are specialist trekking, rafting,canoeing,rock climbing,peaks climbing,bungee jumping,safaris, sightseeing,mountain biking, etc. organizer based in Nepal. [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Annapurna Circuit Trek (Nepal Annapurna Area)Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the classic and most rewarding treks in Nepal which circles the Annapurna massif, starting at either Bhote Order or Gorkha, west of Kathmandu and ending at Pokhara. For most of the trek we have close views [...]D: n/a00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
If you want to buy some food but you don't want to pay as much as you would have to in Paralia, I suggest you to try that small supermarket we used...
Shopping: Cheap supermarket near Paralia
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
Lake Powell is one of the best places you can visit if you're looking for some outdoors activities. To me a lake in the desert is simply amazing...
Outdoors Activities: Renting a Boat at Lake Powell
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt