Manaslu Trek Nepal, Manaslu Trek Itinerary, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Manaslu Trek Nepal, Manaslu Trek Itinerary
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
The Tsum valley is locally known as beautiful land of nature where trekkers can experience and enjoy cultural fusion of Buddhism and Bon Po religion. This hidden valley was unknown to the world people for long time until few year back. Now trekking to Tsum valley became one of the most popular destination of Manaslu region due to its hidden cultural heritage and awesome diversified land escape as well dramatic views of surrounding mountains. Besides Manaslu region is also home for several wildlife, birds and vegetations among of them some are very rare. The region is semi restricted area preserved and controlled by Nepal Government and under management of conservation WWF.
Typical Day on trek
The following activities regularly involves each day along the trek
06:00 to 7:30 AM refresh. Pack up and Breakfast
07:30 to 8:00 AM starts hiking
10: 30 to 11:00 Tea/Coffee or rest break
12:30 to 01:00 PM Lunch Break
04:00 to 05:00 PM or earlier arrive at lodge and rest for refresh
07:00 PM Dinner service
08:00 PM Briefing for the next day
08.30-09:00 PM Bed time for sleep or rest
Highlights of the Trek
Trek Duration: 18 Days
Region of Trek: Manaslu Region
Maximum Altitude: 5106m Larkey Pass
Trekking Grade: Moderate - strenuous
Mode of Trek: Teahouse Organize
Food & Accommodation: 3 meals per day & Teahouse lodge
Starting and Ending Point: Arughat-Gorkha and Besishahar
Maximum per day walking: 5-6 hour in average
Transportation: Local jeep and Chartered Vehicle as per package
Manaslu Trek Outline Itinerary
Day 01: Drive to Arughat (570m) approx. 7-8 hrs drive/ overnight at lodge
Day 02: Trek to Lapubeshi (880m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 03: Trek to Tatopani (930m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 04: Trekto Jagat (1340m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 05: Trek to Ekle Bhatti (1600m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 06: Trek to Bihi(2130m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 07: Trek to Namrung (2660m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 08: Trek to Lho (3180m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 09: Trek to Samagaon (3530m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 10: Acclimatization day at Samagaon- explore Manaslu Base Camp or rest
Day 11: Trek to Samdo (3800m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 12: Another acclimatization day at Samdo- explore Tibetan boarder land side
Day 13: Trek to Dharashala/ Larkya La Phedi (4460m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 14: Trek to Larkya La Pass (5106m) /Bhimthang (3720m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 15: Trek to Gowa (2560m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 16: Trek to Tal (1700m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 17: Trek to Syange (1340m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 18: Get the transportation and drive to Kathmandu
Trek Package Services Include
• Full board basis on the way of trekking- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals and tea coffee 3 cups per day and overnight accommodation at tea house lodge.
• Transportation- to and from starting and ending point (chartered car, taxi, jeep, van or bus depends on group size).
• Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
• Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porter), as well as their necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
• Wildness First aid kit pack for the trekking.
• OS charge, VAT-Tax all inclusive
Trek Package Services Exclude
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water/ hot drinks/ tea-coffee, chocolate hot drinks extra along the way), tips for the guide, porter & other staffs etc ( it is not mandatory but expected).
• Travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
• Additional costs- extra days stay, in case of flight cancellation due to the natural calamities, bad weather forecast and other unforeseen circumstances
• Personal trekking gear for the trek.
Trek Booking Information
Cost: US $ 1890 per person
Single supplement: US $ 175
Minimum Group size: 2
Departure date: as per your convenience.
More infos: http://www.himalayanmentor.com/
No entries have been added yet.
Cost: US $ 1890 per person
9 am - 9pm
How to get there:
Get flight connection to Nepal from you convenience destination India, China, Hongkong, Singapore, Bankok, Dubai and other middle east countrie...
+977 1 4413901
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Trekking in Nepal - Treks HimalayaTrekking in Nepal is part of world adventure trekking tourism and Adventure Trekking in Nepal. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, realize to beauty Nepal Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous, friendly [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Packing for trekking in NepalPacking your things, clothing and types of gear among alternate things, are a standout amongst the most fundamental things to finish your trekking in Nepal. Keep in mind that you need to pack light and keen for a happy with trekking [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Hotel in Nepal ,hotel holyhimalaya,Hotel NepalAfter 16 years of successfully leading tours in the Himalayas, Holy Himalaya has begun a new venture in tourism. We now have our own hotel! It operated, with a very good reputation, as the Dynasty hotel for 10 years. Holy Himalaya Tours was [...]D: 0.4mi10
- Annapurna Base Camp TrekAnnapurna base camp trek has long been one of the most popular trekking destinations amongst the trekkers across the world, the Mt. Annapurna (8,091 m, 26,545 ft), the world’s tenth highest mountain has always been the dream holiday for [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Mustang Horse Riding AdventureThe upper Mustang is dominated by an endless expanse of yellow and grey rolling hills made smooth by the wind. We traverse this lonely landscape on horseback via several passes (The highest being the Nyi-La at 3990m), camping in villages [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
A very walkable cosmopolitan city and extremely pleasant in February. Fantastic food, fun and great people, be sure to take a walking tour of the...
Sightseeing: The chocolate factory and other fascinating sights
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
One of the most amazing places on Earth, the Forestiere Underground Gardens have been carved out during 40 years by a Sicilian self-taught...
Sightseeing: Forestiere Underground Gardens
The newest Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is in Tulsa. It began as Cherokee bingo hall a couple decades ago and has evolved into a famous hotel and casino.
General: Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl