Manaslu Trek Nepal, Manaslu Trek Itinerary, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Manaslu Trek Nepal, Manaslu Trek Itinerary
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
The Tsum valley is locally known as beautiful land of nature where trekkers can experience and enjoy cultural fusion of Buddhism and Bon Po religion. This hidden valley was unknown to the world people for long time until few year back. Now trekking to Tsum valley became one of the most popular destination of Manaslu region due to its hidden cultural heritage and awesome diversified land escape as well dramatic views of surrounding mountains. Besides Manaslu region is also home for several wildlife, birds and vegetations among of them some are very rare. The region is semi restricted area preserved and controlled by Nepal Government and under management of conservation WWF.
Typical Day on trek
The following activities regularly involves each day along the trek
06:00 to 7:30 AM refresh. Pack up and Breakfast
07:30 to 8:00 AM starts hiking
10: 30 to 11:00 Tea/Coffee or rest break
12:30 to 01:00 PM Lunch Break
04:00 to 05:00 PM or earlier arrive at lodge and rest for refresh
07:00 PM Dinner service
08:00 PM Briefing for the next day
08.30-09:00 PM Bed time for sleep or rest
Highlights of the Trek
Trek Duration: 18 Days
Region of Trek: Manaslu Region
Maximum Altitude: 5106m Larkey Pass
Trekking Grade: Moderate - strenuous
Mode of Trek: Teahouse Organize
Food & Accommodation: 3 meals per day & Teahouse lodge
Starting and Ending Point: Arughat-Gorkha and Besishahar
Maximum per day walking: 5-6 hour in average
Transportation: Local jeep and Chartered Vehicle as per package
Manaslu Trek Outline Itinerary
Day 01: Drive to Arughat (570m) approx. 7-8 hrs drive/ overnight at lodge
Day 02: Trek to Lapubeshi (880m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 03: Trek to Tatopani (930m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 04: Trekto Jagat (1340m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 05: Trek to Ekle Bhatti (1600m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 06: Trek to Bihi(2130m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 07: Trek to Namrung (2660m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 08: Trek to Lho (3180m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 09: Trek to Samagaon (3530m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 10: Acclimatization day at Samagaon- explore Manaslu Base Camp or rest
Day 11: Trek to Samdo (3800m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 12: Another acclimatization day at Samdo- explore Tibetan boarder land side
Day 13: Trek to Dharashala/ Larkya La Phedi (4460m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 14: Trek to Larkya La Pass (5106m) /Bhimthang (3720m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 15: Trek to Gowa (2560m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 16: Trek to Tal (1700m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 17: Trek to Syange (1340m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 18: Get the transportation and drive to Kathmandu
Trek Package Services Include
• Full board basis on the way of trekking- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals and tea coffee 3 cups per day and overnight accommodation at tea house lodge.
• Transportation- to and from starting and ending point (chartered car, taxi, jeep, van or bus depends on group size).
• Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
• Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porter), as well as their necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
• Wildness First aid kit pack for the trekking.
• OS charge, VAT-Tax all inclusive
Trek Package Services Exclude
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water/ hot drinks/ tea-coffee, chocolate hot drinks extra along the way), tips for the guide, porter & other staffs etc ( it is not mandatory but expected).
• Travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
• Additional costs- extra days stay, in case of flight cancellation due to the natural calamities, bad weather forecast and other unforeseen circumstances
• Personal trekking gear for the trek.
Trek Booking Information
Cost: US $ 1890 per person
Single supplement: US $ 175
Minimum Group size: 2
Departure date: as per your convenience.
More infos: http://www.himalayanmentor.com/
No entries have been added yet.
Cost: US $ 1890 per person
9 am - 9pm
How to get there:
Get flight connection to Nepal from you convenience destination India, China, Hongkong, Singapore, Bankok, Dubai and other middle east countrie...
+977 1 4413901
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- EVEREST 3 (THREE) PASSES TREKEVEREST 3 (THREE) PASSES TREK KONGMA-LA PASS, CHO-LA PASS & RENJO-LA PASS TREK EVEREST 3 (THREE) PASSES TREK CROSSES OVER THE KONGMA-LA PASS, CHO-LA PASS & RENJO-LA PASS along entire trek days-The ambitious trekker’s intend to do high [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Everest Base Camp Trekking,Trekking to Everest,Everest...Everest Base Camp Trekking Overview MAX ALTITUDE: N/A DURATION: 17 Days GRADE: N/A Introduction Everest base camp trekking is one of the popular trekking destinations. Everest trekking is the most famous trekking routes in the world and is [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Annapurna Culture Trek, Hiking in NepalAnnapurna Culture Trek covers Ghandruk Loop hike for 3 days which is suitable for children or weary trekkers, as it doesn’t require any particular fitness and long walking days and there is always plenty things to see. The trek envolves [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Packing for trekking in NepalPacking your things, clothing and types of gear among alternate things, are a standout amongst the most fundamental things to finish your trekking in Nepal. Keep in mind that you need to pack light and keen for a happy with trekking [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
At the very top of one of the surrounding mountains in Quito you will find a very big statue of the Virgin Mary standing on a dragon with a leash...
Sightseeing: Mirador Panecillo
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
Varanasi Varanasi is an ancient city with decadent scene of numerous temples, vibrant markets, sadhus in clad of saffron, and riverside ghats. Try...
Family & Fun: Some amazing cities & destinations in republic of India
If you like nature, horses and culture, you should try a ride with the Paso Peruano horses. You can enjoy the nature and the spirited horeses,...
Outdoors Activities: Paso Peruano
For a splendid panoramic view on Brasov, you can go up to the Tampa Hill which is 400 m above the city. TO get there you can walk (but there are...
Sightseeing: Tampa Hill
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Some kind of fun and excitement is always welcome while you're on holiday, so spending some time in the Golden West Casino may result in just...
Night Life & Entertainment: Golden West Casino
Long Beach, California
Either for a date, a business meeting or just a friendly gathering, the Corks Away Wine Cruises are great regardless of your choice of...
Night Life & Entertainment: Corks Away Wine Cruises
Serving the most delicious Mexican food in the whole valley, Rosa's Mexican Grill can be reached easily and is welcoming anyone from everywhere...
Food: Rosa's Mexican Grill
If you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and...
Sports & Wellness : Best Luxury travel Switzerland