Manaslu Trek Nepal, Manaslu Trek Itinerary, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Manaslu Trek Nepal, Manaslu Trek Itinerary
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
The Tsum valley is locally known as beautiful land of nature where trekkers can experience and enjoy cultural fusion of Buddhism and Bon Po religion. This hidden valley was unknown to the world people for long time until few year back. Now trekking to Tsum valley became one of the most popular destination of Manaslu region due to its hidden cultural heritage and awesome diversified land escape as well dramatic views of surrounding mountains. Besides Manaslu region is also home for several wildlife, birds and vegetations among of them some are very rare. The region is semi restricted area preserved and controlled by Nepal Government and under management of conservation WWF.
Typical Day on trek
The following activities regularly involves each day along the trek
06:00 to 7:30 AM refresh. Pack up and Breakfast
07:30 to 8:00 AM starts hiking
10: 30 to 11:00 Tea/Coffee or rest break
12:30 to 01:00 PM Lunch Break
04:00 to 05:00 PM or earlier arrive at lodge and rest for refresh
07:00 PM Dinner service
08:00 PM Briefing for the next day
08.30-09:00 PM Bed time for sleep or rest
Highlights of the Trek
Trek Duration: 18 Days
Region of Trek: Manaslu Region
Maximum Altitude: 5106m Larkey Pass
Trekking Grade: Moderate - strenuous
Mode of Trek: Teahouse Organize
Food & Accommodation: 3 meals per day & Teahouse lodge
Starting and Ending Point: Arughat-Gorkha and Besishahar
Maximum per day walking: 5-6 hour in average
Transportation: Local jeep and Chartered Vehicle as per package
Manaslu Trek Outline Itinerary
Day 01: Drive to Arughat (570m) approx. 7-8 hrs drive/ overnight at lodge
Day 02: Trek to Lapubeshi (880m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 03: Trek to Tatopani (930m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 04: Trekto Jagat (1340m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 05: Trek to Ekle Bhatti (1600m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 06: Trek to Bihi(2130m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 07: Trek to Namrung (2660m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 08: Trek to Lho (3180m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 09: Trek to Samagaon (3530m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 10: Acclimatization day at Samagaon- explore Manaslu Base Camp or rest
Day 11: Trek to Samdo (3800m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 12: Another acclimatization day at Samdo- explore Tibetan boarder land side
Day 13: Trek to Dharashala/ Larkya La Phedi (4460m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 14: Trek to Larkya La Pass (5106m) /Bhimthang (3720m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 15: Trek to Gowa (2560m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 16: Trek to Tal (1700m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 17: Trek to Syange (1340m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 18: Get the transportation and drive to Kathmandu
Trek Package Services Include
• Full board basis on the way of trekking- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals and tea coffee 3 cups per day and overnight accommodation at tea house lodge.
• Transportation- to and from starting and ending point (chartered car, taxi, jeep, van or bus depends on group size).
• Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
• Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porter), as well as their necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
• Wildness First aid kit pack for the trekking.
• OS charge, VAT-Tax all inclusive
Trek Package Services Exclude
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water/ hot drinks/ tea-coffee, chocolate hot drinks extra along the way), tips for the guide, porter & other staffs etc ( it is not mandatory but expected).
• Travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
• Additional costs- extra days stay, in case of flight cancellation due to the natural calamities, bad weather forecast and other unforeseen circumstances
• Personal trekking gear for the trek.
Trek Booking Information
Cost: US $ 1890 per person
Single supplement: US $ 175
Minimum Group size: 2
Departure date: as per your convenience.
More infos: http://www.himalayanmentor.com/
No entries have been added yet.
Cost: US $ 1890 per person
9 am - 9pm
How to get there:
Get flight connection to Nepal from you convenience destination India, China, Hongkong, Singapore, Bankok, Dubai and other middle east countrie...
+977 1 4413901
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Christmas & New Year Eve to NepalNamaste & Greeting from NepalNepal Adventure Point organizing the Christmas & New Year festival'sfamiliarization trip in Nepal every year. This special package touroffering the whole discovery of Nepal totally you will spend [...]D: n/a00
- Biking trip to NepalGlimpse of Mountain biking tour in Nepal Nepal is the world's number one adventure playground for mountain bikers. Through mountain biking trip is one of the most amazing activities for travelers in Nepal which is possibility ranges from a [...]D: n/a10
- Trekking in NepalNepal is a definitive goal for the trekking lover – offering a bunch of potential outcomes from the short and simple to the requesting difficulties of the cold pinnacles. Simple, direct or thorough – there is something for everybody. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Nepal Trip OperatorNamaste & Greeting from the Nepal Himalayan! Nepal Adventure Point Pvt. Ltd. is registered to Government of Nepal, the company is permitted to launch any kind of trekking, mountaineering, tours and others adventure activities as scheduled [...]D: n/a00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
When people go to Spain they usually think about the Spanish food, and in Madrid the most typical thing to eat are Churros. The only problem is...
Food: Chocolatería San Ginés
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Be aware that there are a lot of one way streets in Montgomery...and some of the one-way signs are not visible. Make sure you see the sign before...
General: Driving in Montgomery
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon