Travel in Nepal, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Travel in Nepal
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. You need to find out real Culture and Custom of Nepal. Here in Nepal, Many more different race and cast of Nepal trip activities and Nepal holiday activities.
If you need more information please, let us know following contact details.
Boundless Adventure Pvt. Ltd.
GPO Box: 11670 Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone No.: +977 1 4701885
Fax No.: +977 1 4701884
Cell No.: +977 9851033819 (Dambar)
9am to 6pm
How to get there:
we can get there by Jeep and flight.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek BEST OFFERAnnapurna Base Camp Trek is the classic journey to Annapurna’s hidden moraine valley which offers magnificent views, easy walks through the beautiful hill terrace helmets as well as perfect neat and clean local teahouse lodges , good [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Treks Himalaya Pvt. Ltd.Treks Himalaya Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream with Treks Himalaya is part of your choice. We have your [...]D: n/a00
- Treks HimalayaTrekking in Nepal is part of world excellent journey. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, to realize Nepal beauty of Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous, friendly peoples are highlights of trekking in [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Trekking in Nepal - Treks HimalayaTrekking in Nepal is part of world adventure trekking tourism and Adventure Trekking in Nepal. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, realize to beauty Nepal Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous, friendly [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Trekking in NepalTrekking in Nepal :- Acute Trek Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream of. Benefit, of course there is the Acute trek part [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
Hi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider,...
Public Transportation: Travel to chennai in your own luxury car
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Ostia Antica, Italy
Ostia was originally a military camp, from which Rome could be both protected and controlled and defended as well as the maritime trade. With the...
General: Ancient harbour city Ostia
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
The most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years)...
General: Amazing lake Baikal near my city
A definite must-visit in Anchorage for lunch or dinner is the Glacier Brewhouse on West Avenue. The food is simply amazing, there is no other word...
Food: Glacier Brewhouse
Be aware that there are a lot of one way streets in Montgomery...and some of the one-way signs are not visible. Make sure you see the sign before...
General: Driving in Montgomery