Tiji Festival Trekking, Mustang Tiji Festival 2011, Upper Mustang Trek, Kathmandu, Nepal
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Tiji Festival Trekking, Mustang Tiji Festival 2011, Upper Mustang Trek
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Tiji festival of Upper Mustang trekking region is an almost unknown celebration that most of Nepal trekkers never experience. It is normally falls in the month of May and June according to Tibetan lunar calendar. This year outstanding Tiji festival is going to celebrate in the month of May on 29th, 30th and 31st 2011. The trekkers to Upper Mustang region are always keen to participate once for this amazing celebration. We Himalayan Mentor (P) Ltd, a local trekking agency offers you to enjoy and be witness to this sacred festival for an unforgettable experience in the high Himalayan remote region of Upper Mustang.
Tiji Festival takes place for celebration at ancient walled city of Lo Manthang in Upper Mustang. A huge mass of Trans Himalayan Tibetan origin group people gather once a year to celebrate Tiji festival. The Tiji festival myth related to deity named Dorje Zon who fights with demon father to save the kingdom from destruction. The Tiji celebration follows wonderful tradition of mask dance reflection of ancient Buddhism teaching of Guru Rinpoche Vajrayana sect.
Visit web page: http://www.himalayanmentor.com/nepal/trekking-in-nepal/special-area-trekking/tiji-fiestival-trekking.html
Thamel-29, Kathmandu, Nepal
P O Box 2455
Please contact for special offer price ..... prebooking is available
10.00 AM to 6:00 PM
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Nepal TrekkingNepal Trekking - Visit us for Nepal travel information, hotel booking, peak climbing, expedition, walking tours. Find the best hiking treks in Nepal. [...]D: n/a00
- Everest Region Trekking,Everest Base Camp TrekkingMount Everest, the highest mountain in the Himalayan Mountain Range, where being able to stand on the top of the world has for centuries been one of mans most daring challenges. Once conquered by Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing in 1953, [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Everest Base Camp Trekking,Trekking to Everest,Everest...Everest Base Camp Trekking Overview MAX ALTITUDE: N/A DURATION: 17 Days GRADE: N/A Introduction Everest base camp trekking is one of the popular trekking destinations. Everest trekking is the most famous trekking routes in the world and is [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Nepal Everest Base Camp trekking- 14 days.Everest Base Camp trek itinerary www.adventurediscoverytreks.com Day 1: Pick up from Kathmandu airport (1330m) and transfer to Hotel in kathmandu. Over night Day 2: After b/fast, sightseeing tour around Kathmandu. Day 3: Morning flight [...]D: n/a00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
Do, by no means miss pork leg and lamb leg here. It is exceptional how they make it, they say this region is the only place where you can find it...
Food: Asador Tierra Aranda
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
Serving authentic Italian food, the Olive Garden is maybe one of the few restaurants that has became quite popular with visitors ad locals as a...
Food: Olive Garden
Frank & Alberts is a place where you eat delicious food presented with creativity and care. The dishes we ordered looked so good on the plates we...
Food: Frank & Alberts in Phoenix