Annapurna Base Camp Trek BEST OFFER, Kathmandu, Nepal
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Annapurna Base Camp Trek BEST OFFER
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Trek Duration: 12 days
Duration: 17 days whole package
Activities: Trekking Package
Maximum altitude: 4180m
Best season: March/ Apr/ May/ Sep/ Oct/ Nov/Dec
Trip starts/Ends: In Kathmandu (Capital of Nepal)
Accommodations: Eco Teahouse lodge room managed by local community inclusive breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Transport: Necessary as per package you have required depends on group size – car /van/bus/flight/ to and from starting and ending point and drive or flight from gateway town
Trek Booking Information
Cost: US $ 990 per person
Single supplement: US $ 175
Kathmandu-Pokhara –Kathmandu By flight: extra (if you like flight)
Minimum Group size: 2
Departure date: as per your convenience.
More infos: http://www.himalayanmentor.com/
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport Nepal. Up on arrival meet our office representative at airport and transfer to hotel/ after refreshing complete the official formalities/ briefing about the preparation and rest of the day free for your own leisure/overnight at hotel in BB Basis.
Day 02: Full day guided sightseeing around Kathmandu city- Historical Durbar Square area, Pasupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa & Swyambhunath Stupa which will take you to visit Nepal’s most popular attractions and lunch break will be during the tour at best restaurants available/overnight at hotel in BB Basis.
Day 03: Fly or Drive from Katmandu to Pokhara approximately (7-8 hrs.) by bus or fly to Pokhara 30 min by STOL flight and transfer to hotel overnight in (BB Basis).
Day 04: After breakfast early morning transfer to trailhead Nayapul (1070m) and trek up to Tikhedhunga (1540m, 4-5 hrs) /overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge.
Day 05: Trek Tikhedhunga (1540m) to Ghorepani (2850m, 6-7 hrs) /overnight at teahouse.
Day 06: Early morning climb up Poon Hill (3210m, 1-1:30 hrs) for sunrise with magnificent snow capped mountain views and trek to Tadapani/Chuile(2600m, 5-6 hrs) /overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge.
Day 07: Trek Tadapani/Chuile(2600m) to Chhomrong (2170m, 4-5 hrs) /overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge.
Day 08: Trek Chhomrong (2170m, 4-5 hrs) to Dovan (2500m)/overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge.
Day 09: Trek Dovan (2500m) to Deurali (3200m, 5-6 hrs)/overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge.
Day 10: Trek Deurali to Fishtail Base Camp-MBC (3700m, 3-4 hrs) /overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge.
Day 11: Trek Fishtail Base Camp-MBC (3700m) to Annapurna Base Camp-ABC 4130m, 3 hrs /overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge.
Day 12: Trek Annapurna Base Camp-ABC 4130m to Bamboo (2300m, 6-7 hrs) /overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge.
Day 13: Trek Bamboo (2300m) to Jhinu (Hot Spring 1780m. 5-6 hrs)/overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge.
Day 14: Trek Jhinu (Hot Spring 1780m) to Ghandruk (1900m, 4-5 hrs)/overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge.
Day 15: Trek Ghandruk (1940m) to Nayapul (1070m, 4-5 hrs) drive back to Pokhara and transfer to hotel.
Day 16: Next day drive from Pokhara to Katmandu approximately (7-8 hrs.) by bus or fly to Kathmandu 30 min by STOL flight as you wish to have in your package, transfer to hotel .
Day 17: Transfer to airport for International departure or if you wish to have onward programs- wildlife safari tour, whitewater rafting/ kayaking, paragliding, sightseeing or visiting main tourist attraction of around please let us know we are happy to organize as you wish.
Trek Package Cost Includes
1. Airport transfers - pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
2. Full board basis on the way of trekking- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals per day and overnight accommodation at tea house lodge.
3. Transportation- to and from starting and ending point.
4. Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
5. Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porter), as well as their necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
6. 3- Nights accommodation in Kathmandu and 2-nights Pokhara before and after the trek.
7. Sightseeing Tour as per above program, inclusive of all entry permits, tour guide and transportation
8. Domestic airfare, airport tax, overland bus fare for (Kathmandu- Pokhara – Kathmandu) before and after the trek as you wish to have in your package.
9. Wildness First aid kit pack for the trekking.
Trek Package Cost Excludes
1. Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara extra days stay.
2. Food (Lunch & Dinner) before and after the trip in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
3. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral/hot water/ hot drinks/shower tea-coffee, chocolate hot drinks), tips for the guide, porter & other staffs etc.
4. Travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
5. Additional costs- extra days stay, in case of flight cancellation due to the natural calamities, bad weather forecast and other unforeseen circumstances
6. Personal trekking gear for the trek.
Cost: US $ 990 per person
9am - 9pm
How to get there:
Get flight connection to Nepal from your convenience destination India, China, Hongkong, Singapore, Bankok, Dubai and other Middle East countries...
+977 1 4413901
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Short Everest View Trek PackageEverest view package:- Everest view trek package through Himalaya View Treks (p) Ltd. you will get totally different experience in lifetime trek, our agency is owned by expert guides and strong porter's team and all are more than 10 year [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek (Sanctuary) | Trekking in Nepal,...Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Overview MAX ALTITUDE: N/A DURATION: 15 days GRADE: N/A Introduction Annapurna base camp trekking, also called the Annapurna sanctuary trekking is the one of the most classic and most demanded trekking trails in [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Treks HimalayaTreks Himalaya Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream of. Benefit, of course there is the Treks Himalaya part of [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
London, United Kingdom
Just a few lines to explain our experience.I was traveling alone with my two children, arrived at Marrakech for seven days, I had said that with 3...
Night Life & Entertainment: Camel Trekking Morocco Desert Trip
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan
Dedicated in the memory of the great Dr. Sun for its part in shaping the Republic of China, the Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall is open to the public,...
History & Culture: Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall
The Best hotels in Birmingham affordable extended stay lodging accommodations for business and family travelers at a affordable rate. If you are...
General: The Best Hotels in Birmingham For Your Budget
Fort Worth, Texas
Located within the grounds of the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, The Cafe Modern offers an eclectic, contemporary cuisine for every age and every...
Food: The Café Modern
The one hour tour of the Waveland State Historic Site comprises so much information and interesting facts about the lives of plantation owners and...
History & Culture: Waveland State Historic Site
New Orleans, Louisiana
St. Louis is the oldest functioning cathedral in the US, but it doesn't look much like it used to in the 18th century, when it was built. It is...
Sightseeing: St. Louis Cathedral
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An