Annapurna Base Camp Trek BEST OFFER, Kathmandu, Nepal
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Annapurna Base Camp Trek BEST OFFER
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Trek Duration: 12 days
Duration: 17 days whole package
Activities: Trekking Package
Maximum altitude: 4180m
Best season: March/ Apr/ May/ Sep/ Oct/ Nov/Dec
Trip starts/Ends: In Kathmandu (Capital of Nepal)
Accommodations: Eco Teahouse lodge room managed by local community inclusive breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Transport: Necessary as per package you have required depends on group size – car /van/bus/flight/ to and from starting and ending point and drive or flight from gateway town
Trek Booking Information
Cost: US $ 990 per person
Single supplement: US $ 175
Kathmandu-Pokhara –Kathmandu By flight: extra (if you like flight)
Minimum Group size: 2
Departure date: as per your convenience.
More infos: http://www.himalayanmentor.com/
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport Nepal. Up on arrival meet our office representative at airport and transfer to hotel/ after refreshing complete the official formalities/ briefing about the preparation and rest of the day free for your own leisure/overnight at hotel in BB Basis.
Day 02: Full day guided sightseeing around Kathmandu city- Historical Durbar Square area, Pasupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa & Swyambhunath Stupa which will take you to visit Nepal’s most popular attractions and lunch break will be during the tour at best restaurants available/overnight at hotel in BB Basis.
Day 03: Fly or Drive from Katmandu to Pokhara approximately (7-8 hrs.) by bus or fly to Pokhara 30 min by STOL flight and transfer to hotel overnight in (BB Basis).
Day 04: After breakfast early morning transfer to trailhead Nayapul (1070m) and trek up to Tikhedhunga (1540m, 4-5 hrs) /overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge.
Day 05: Trek Tikhedhunga (1540m) to Ghorepani (2850m, 6-7 hrs) /overnight at teahouse.
Day 06: Early morning climb up Poon Hill (3210m, 1-1:30 hrs) for sunrise with magnificent snow capped mountain views and trek to Tadapani/Chuile(2600m, 5-6 hrs) /overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge.
Day 07: Trek Tadapani/Chuile(2600m) to Chhomrong (2170m, 4-5 hrs) /overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge.
Day 08: Trek Chhomrong (2170m, 4-5 hrs) to Dovan (2500m)/overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge.
Day 09: Trek Dovan (2500m) to Deurali (3200m, 5-6 hrs)/overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge.
Day 10: Trek Deurali to Fishtail Base Camp-MBC (3700m, 3-4 hrs) /overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge.
Day 11: Trek Fishtail Base Camp-MBC (3700m) to Annapurna Base Camp-ABC 4130m, 3 hrs /overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge.
Day 12: Trek Annapurna Base Camp-ABC 4130m to Bamboo (2300m, 6-7 hrs) /overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge.
Day 13: Trek Bamboo (2300m) to Jhinu (Hot Spring 1780m. 5-6 hrs)/overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge.
Day 14: Trek Jhinu (Hot Spring 1780m) to Ghandruk (1900m, 4-5 hrs)/overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge.
Day 15: Trek Ghandruk (1940m) to Nayapul (1070m, 4-5 hrs) drive back to Pokhara and transfer to hotel.
Day 16: Next day drive from Pokhara to Katmandu approximately (7-8 hrs.) by bus or fly to Kathmandu 30 min by STOL flight as you wish to have in your package, transfer to hotel .
Day 17: Transfer to airport for International departure or if you wish to have onward programs- wildlife safari tour, whitewater rafting/ kayaking, paragliding, sightseeing or visiting main tourist attraction of around please let us know we are happy to organize as you wish.
Trek Package Cost Includes
1. Airport transfers - pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
2. Full board basis on the way of trekking- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals per day and overnight accommodation at tea house lodge.
3. Transportation- to and from starting and ending point.
4. Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
5. Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porter), as well as their necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
6. 3- Nights accommodation in Kathmandu and 2-nights Pokhara before and after the trek.
7. Sightseeing Tour as per above program, inclusive of all entry permits, tour guide and transportation
8. Domestic airfare, airport tax, overland bus fare for (Kathmandu- Pokhara – Kathmandu) before and after the trek as you wish to have in your package.
9. Wildness First aid kit pack for the trekking.
Trek Package Cost Excludes
1. Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara extra days stay.
2. Food (Lunch & Dinner) before and after the trip in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
3. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral/hot water/ hot drinks/shower tea-coffee, chocolate hot drinks), tips for the guide, porter & other staffs etc.
4. Travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
5. Additional costs- extra days stay, in case of flight cancellation due to the natural calamities, bad weather forecast and other unforeseen circumstances
6. Personal trekking gear for the trek.
Cost: US $ 990 per person
9am - 9pm
How to get there:
Get flight connection to Nepal from your convenience destination India, China, Hongkong, Singapore, Bankok, Dubai and other Middle East countries...
+977 1 4413901
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Hotel in Nepal ,hotel holyhimalaya,Hotel NepalAfter 16 years of successfully leading tours in the Himalayas, Holy Himalaya has begun a new venture in tourism. We now have our own hotel! It operated, with a very good reputation, as the Dynasty hotel for 10 years. Holy Himalaya Tours was [...]D: 0.4mi10
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Manaslu Trek Nepal, Manaslu Trek ItineraryManaslu (8156m) region trekking is renowned as one of the most beautiful natural reward in the world. Foremost days this challenging mountain was climbed by Japanese Expedition team and explored the main route and there after started to [...]D: n/a00
- Short Everest View Trek PackageEverest view package:- Everest view trek package through Himalaya View Treks (p) Ltd. you will get totally different experience in lifetime trek, our agency is owned by expert guides and strong porter's team and all are more than 10 year [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Treks Himalaya Pvt. Ltd.Treks Himalaya Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream with Treks Himalaya is part of your choice. We have your [...]D: n/a00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Pelion Mountain is very close to the city of Volos, you can easily reach it from the city by taking the bus. There are so many amazing things there...
Outdoors Activities: Pelion Mountain
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
Bangladesh cheap package tour -2010-2011 Bangladesh Expeditions (Specialist in River Cruises & Eco-Adventure) There isn't a better or more...
Sightseeing: Tour operator of bangladesh
Hey, don't forget to buy some of the traditional hand made puppets and jaipuri quilts from the town. The area near Hawa Mahal has a lot of shops...
Shopping: The Hawa Mahal shops
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
The means of public transportation in Honolulu and the whole island is The Bus. There are some 80 Bus routes only for the Honolulu area, including...
Public Transportation: The Bus in Honolulu
Organized by the Wilderness Aware adventure company, Salt River Rafting down the Arkansas River in the Browns Canyon is the ideal way to introduce...
Outdoors Activities: Salt River Rafting
New Orleans, Louisiana
St. Louis is the oldest functioning cathedral in the US, but it doesn't look much like it used to in the 18th century, when it was built. It is...
Sightseeing: St. Louis Cathedral
It's all about getting the lowest price possible for what you need in Sicily,Il. That's why our budget Sicily hotels are inexpensive but jam packed...
Food: Budget Sicily Hotels