Nepal Everest Base Camp trekking- 14 days., Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Nepal Everest Base Camp trekking- 14 days.
- General travel tip
- City center
Day 1: Pick up from Kathmandu airport (1330m) and transfer to Hotel in kathmandu. Over night
Day 2: After b/fast, sightseeing tour around Kathmandu.
Day 3: Morning flight to Lukla and your trek continues To Phakding (2656m).
Day 4: trek to Namche (3450m)
Day 5: Acclimatization day at Namche and explore around.
Day 6: Trek to Thyangboche (3867m)
Day 7: Trek to Dingboche (4252m)
Day 8: Once more acclimatization day in Dingboche and explore around.
Day 9: Trek to Lobuche (4930m)
Day 10: Trek to Gorakshep (5180m) and continues to Everest Base Camp. (5364m)
Day 11: Early morning hike to Kalapatthar and trek down to Pheriche. (4280m)
Day 12: Trek down to Namche (3450m)
Day 13: Trek down to Lukla.
Day 14: Fly to Kathmandu. Overnight.
Day 15: Airport transfer for your own destinations.
Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
$1080.00 per person for Everest Base Camp trek in Nepal.
Any time and season.
How to get there:
Adventure Discovery Treks- Rabindra Adhikari
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Nepal TrekkingNepal Trekking - Visit us for Nepal travel information, hotel booking, peak climbing, expedition, walking tours. Find the best hiking treks in Nepal. [...]D: n/a00
- Nepal Trip OperatorNamaste & Greeting from the Nepal Himalayan! Nepal Adventure Point Pvt. Ltd. is registered to Government of Nepal, the company is permitted to launch any kind of trekking, mountaineering, tours and others adventure activities as scheduled [...]D: n/a00
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek (Sanctuary) | Trekking in Nepal,...Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Overview MAX ALTITUDE: N/A DURATION: 15 days GRADE: N/A Introduction Annapurna base camp trekking, also called the Annapurna sanctuary trekking is the one of the most classic and most demanded trekking trails in [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Everest Base Camp TrekEverest base camp is definitely the world’s most popular and ultimate trekking destinations among the travelers or trekkers from across the globe. The Everest base camp has been an ultimate dream for many ever since the Mt. Everest was [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek BEST OFFERAnnapurna Base Camp Trek is the classic journey to Annapurna’s hidden moraine valley which offers magnificent views, easy walks through the beautiful hill terrace helmets as well as perfect neat and clean local teahouse lodges , good [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
If you are at Athens, visit the Kerameikos, the ancient burial place of Athens. It is situated north east of the Acropolis. Some findings are also...
History & Culture: The ancient burial place Kerameikos
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Arusha Sokoine road is also known as A 104 road on Google Map. Travel tip for Outdoor activities are waterfall tours, masai culture and cultural...
Outdoors Activities: Going Around Arusha, booking cheap hotels and forex exchange
The modern part of the city, Easton Town Center is the mecca of shops, restaurants, hotels for tourists and other visitors. The buildings with a...
Sightseeing: Easton Town Center
Between seeing two of the most impressive attractions of Orlando (Universal Studios and Disney World), you can stop for a bite to eat at Café Tu...
Food: Café Tu Tu Tango
For a few hours of real, vintage museum exploration, the California Automobile Museum can be the perfect spot. Though a bit hidden, it worth the...
History & Culture: California Automobile Museum