Nepal Everest Base Camp trekking- 14 days., Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Nepal Everest Base Camp trekking- 14 days.
- General travel tip
- City center
Day 1: Pick up from Kathmandu airport (1330m) and transfer to Hotel in kathmandu. Over night
Day 2: After b/fast, sightseeing tour around Kathmandu.
Day 3: Morning flight to Lukla and your trek continues To Phakding (2656m).
Day 4: trek to Namche (3450m)
Day 5: Acclimatization day at Namche and explore around.
Day 6: Trek to Thyangboche (3867m)
Day 7: Trek to Dingboche (4252m)
Day 8: Once more acclimatization day in Dingboche and explore around.
Day 9: Trek to Lobuche (4930m)
Day 10: Trek to Gorakshep (5180m) and continues to Everest Base Camp. (5364m)
Day 11: Early morning hike to Kalapatthar and trek down to Pheriche. (4280m)
Day 12: Trek down to Namche (3450m)
Day 13: Trek down to Lukla.
Day 14: Fly to Kathmandu. Overnight.
Day 15: Airport transfer for your own destinations.
Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
$1080.00 per person for Everest Base Camp trek in Nepal.
Any time and season.
How to get there:
Adventure Discovery Treks- Rabindra Adhikari
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Mustang Horse Riding AdventureThe upper Mustang is dominated by an endless expanse of yellow and grey rolling hills made smooth by the wind. We traverse this lonely landscape on horseback via several passes (The highest being the Nyi-La at 3990m), camping in villages [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Trekking in Nepal - Treks HimalayaTrekking in Nepal is part of world adventure trekking tourism and Adventure Trekking in Nepal. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, realize to beauty Nepal Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous, friendly [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Treks HimalayaTreks Himalaya Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream of. Benefit, of course there is the Treks Himalaya part of [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Everest Region Trekking ( www.himalayanjoy.com)Welcome for himalayan trekking in nepal and specially in Everest region trekking. please feel free to contact us for trekking in Everest region.... http://www.himalayanjoy.com/nepal/everest-trekking.html [...]D: 7mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Good food, live music, fantastic view - this place is just perfect to spend the perfect evening, listening live music, have the best swiss food...
Food: hotel Restaurant Alpha-Thun
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
In recent years, Iceland’s capital, Reykjavik, has emerged as a hip different to major European powerhouses, like Paris and Rome. full with...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Best of Reykjavik
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
The main street of the city is the most beautiful main street I have seen in Transsylvania. The buildings are constructed from the 16th to the...
Sightseeing: Main street of Sibiu
This museum a like a fantasy land. It is full of historical and scientific exhibitions and you don’t even know which one to go see. My first...
History & Culture: Henry Ford Museum in Detroit
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns