Christmas & New Year Eve to Nepal, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Christmas & New Year Eve to Nepal
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Nepal Adventure Point organizing the Christmas & New Year festival's
familiarization trip in Nepal every year. This special package tour
offering the whole discovery of Nepal totally you will spend your
holiday at least western and northern part you will visit where you
can target few of the mountain site, culture and heritage site,
island, forest, pilgrims and many more wild animals and, of course
Religion and ethnic if you wish to have more time please share your
desire with us we will extend your time for other activities include
jungle safari to the Chitwan National park on southern Nepal. All the
interested clients are requested to register their trip at the Nepal
Adventure Point before the 4 weeks period of the trip date. Currently
we offering 3 different package tour for Christmas and New Year Eve to
Nepal, please visit:
This is all for now. We are looking forward to hear from you.
Thanking you and have a nice day.
Nepal Adventure Point (P.) Ltd.
G.P.O. Box: 19988, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get there:
How I enter to Nepal?
By Air: The major international airlines operating scheduled services to Nepal are Thai Airways, Gulf Air, Indian Airlines, Jet Airways, Korean Air, Etihad Air, Silk Air, Air Arabia, Druk Air, Jet Lite, Dragon Air, Air China. These airlines carry most of the foreign travelers to Kathmandu at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), only international airport in Nepal.
By Road: Mainly from Indian border side, there are several entry points to enter Nepal; Kakadvita, Birgunj, Bhairahawa, Nepalganj, Dhangadhi and Mahendranagar. Scheduled public buses run to and from Kathmandu.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek (Sanctuary) | Trekking in Nepal,...Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Overview MAX ALTITUDE: N/A DURATION: 15 days GRADE: N/A Introduction Annapurna base camp trekking, also called the Annapurna sanctuary trekking is the one of the most classic and most demanded trekking trails in [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Trivhuvan International airportCHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR FESTIVAL TREK 2009/2010 Nepal Adventure Point organizing the Christmas & New Year festival's familiarization trip to Everest region every year. It will be a 14 days long trip, where the participants will be made [...]D: n/a10
- Annapurna Base Camp TrekAnnapurna base camp trek has long been one of the most popular trekking destinations amongst the trekkers across the world, the Mt. Annapurna (8,091 m, 26,545 ft), the world’s tenth highest mountain has always been the dream holiday for [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Treks HimalayaTrekking in Nepal is part of world excellent journey. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, to realize Nepal beauty of Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous, friendly peoples are highlights of trekking in [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If your with car, you have to pay for parking, as usually, but you can park in some nearby streets without parking fees.
General: Parking fee
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
Muckross Estate is something you must see if you are in Killarney, although it is out of the city, some 2-3 miles from the city center. Take a tour...
History & Culture: Muckross Estate
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
Getting to know Tokyo and its background history might be a good and enlightening thing to visitors. This tour was everything we couldn't...
Sightseeing: Haunted Tokyo Tours
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
Hoa Binh, Vietnam
The valley is Mai Chau town of Hoa Binh province which is located 135km southwest of Hanoi. The word “valley” means that it is surrounded by...
General: How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?
Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex...
General: Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.