Christmas & New Year Eve to Nepal, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Christmas & New Year Eve to Nepal
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Nepal Adventure Point organizing the Christmas & New Year festival's
familiarization trip in Nepal every year. This special package tour
offering the whole discovery of Nepal totally you will spend your
holiday at least western and northern part you will visit where you
can target few of the mountain site, culture and heritage site,
island, forest, pilgrims and many more wild animals and, of course
Religion and ethnic if you wish to have more time please share your
desire with us we will extend your time for other activities include
jungle safari to the Chitwan National park on southern Nepal. All the
interested clients are requested to register their trip at the Nepal
Adventure Point before the 4 weeks period of the trip date. Currently
we offering 3 different package tour for Christmas and New Year Eve to
Nepal, please visit:
This is all for now. We are looking forward to hear from you.
Thanking you and have a nice day.
Nepal Adventure Point (P.) Ltd.
G.P.O. Box: 19988, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get there:
How I enter to Nepal?
By Air: The major international airlines operating scheduled services to Nepal are Thai Airways, Gulf Air, Indian Airlines, Jet Airways, Korean Air, Etihad Air, Silk Air, Air Arabia, Druk Air, Jet Lite, Dragon Air, Air China. These airlines carry most of the foreign travelers to Kathmandu at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), only international airport in Nepal.
By Road: Mainly from Indian border side, there are several entry points to enter Nepal; Kakadvita, Birgunj, Bhairahawa, Nepalganj, Dhangadhi and Mahendranagar. Scheduled public buses run to and from Kathmandu.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Everest Region Trekking ( www.himalayanjoy.com)Welcome for himalayan trekking in nepal and specially in Everest region trekking. please feel free to contact us for trekking in Everest region.... http://www.himalayanjoy.com/nepal/everest-trekking.html [...]D: 7mi00
- Treks Himalaya Pvt. Ltd.Treks Himalaya Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream with Treks Himalaya is part of your choice. We have your [...]D: n/a00
- Nepal Everest Base Camp trekking- 14 days.Everest Base Camp trek itinerary www.adventurediscoverytreks.com Day 1: Pick up from Kathmandu airport (1330m) and transfer to Hotel in kathmandu. Over night Day 2: After b/fast, sightseeing tour around Kathmandu. Day 3: Morning flight [...]D: n/a00
- Everest Base Camp Trek, Nepal Everest Trek, Everest Base...Everest Base Camp Trek, Nepal Everest Trek, Everest Base Camp Kalapatthar Trek ……ONE OF THR MOST POPULAR TEK IN THE WORLD….. Everest base camp trek takes you into the heart of the Nepalese Himalaya, with awe-inspiring views of many [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like playing, you can visit the Casino Bregenz. You have to be 18 years to get admission to it.
Night Life & Entertainment: Casino Bregenz
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
If scuba diving is your thing, you absolutely can't miss Epcot Divequest. Sure, it's part of the Walt Disney World, but don't think that Epcot...
Outdoors Activities: Epcot Divequest
Betsy Ross is a true American icon, because according to its descendants, she was the one who sew the first national flag of the United States. The...
History & Culture: The Betsy Ross House
Saint Louis, Missouri
If you are already heading for the St. Louis Riverwalk, maybe to see the Getaway Arch than you have to make a stop at the Old Courthouse. It is one...
Sightseeing: Old Courthouse
We went on our hotel's recommendation to the Wild Fork in Utica Square to eat one night. We didn't have a reservation, but being in the...
Food: Wild Fork
First time to The Laughing Cat and I will recommend it to friends. The place has a welcoming ambiance, the food is not only delicious but you get...
Food: The Laughing Cat
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing