Christmas & New Year Eve to Nepal, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Christmas & New Year Eve to Nepal
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Nepal Adventure Point organizing the Christmas & New Year festival's
familiarization trip in Nepal every year. This special package tour
offering the whole discovery of Nepal totally you will spend your
holiday at least western and northern part you will visit where you
can target few of the mountain site, culture and heritage site,
island, forest, pilgrims and many more wild animals and, of course
Religion and ethnic if you wish to have more time please share your
desire with us we will extend your time for other activities include
jungle safari to the Chitwan National park on southern Nepal. All the
interested clients are requested to register their trip at the Nepal
Adventure Point before the 4 weeks period of the trip date. Currently
we offering 3 different package tour for Christmas and New Year Eve to
Nepal, please visit:
This is all for now. We are looking forward to hear from you.
Thanking you and have a nice day.
Nepal Adventure Point (P.) Ltd.
G.P.O. Box: 19988, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get there:
How I enter to Nepal?
By Air: The major international airlines operating scheduled services to Nepal are Thai Airways, Gulf Air, Indian Airlines, Jet Airways, Korean Air, Etihad Air, Silk Air, Air Arabia, Druk Air, Jet Lite, Dragon Air, Air China. These airlines carry most of the foreign travelers to Kathmandu at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), only international airport in Nepal.
By Road: Mainly from Indian border side, there are several entry points to enter Nepal; Kakadvita, Birgunj, Bhairahawa, Nepalganj, Dhangadhi and Mahendranagar. Scheduled public buses run to and from Kathmandu.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- 12night 13 day Everest Base Camp trekking'As we hike through high country above the tree-lines into birch & pine forests, visiting quiet monasteries on the way; we then cut through high passes at the foothills of the mother of all peaks…Mt. Everest…' Type Teahouse/Camping [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Hiking in NepalTrekking in Nepal is part of world excellent journey. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, to realize Nepal beauty of Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous, friendly peoples are highlights of trekking in [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek (Sanctuary) | Trekking in Nepal,...Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Overview MAX ALTITUDE: N/A DURATION: 15 days GRADE: N/A Introduction Annapurna base camp trekking, also called the Annapurna sanctuary trekking is the one of the most classic and most demanded trekking trails in [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Trekking in NepalNepal is a definitive goal for the trekking lover – offering a bunch of potential outcomes from the short and simple to the requesting difficulties of the cold pinnacles. Simple, direct or thorough – there is something for everybody. [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in...
General: Sydney Hotel Deals for Tonight
Old Montreal is the historic district of the famous city and can be viewed individually or with the help of a guide. We could choose from a 30,...
Outdoors Activities: Vieux Montréal
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
If you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction.
General: Parking tip
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
Saint Paul, Minnesota
With so many areas to explore, the Minnesota Children's Museum is quite suitable for all ages. Though there are exhibits which toddlers might...
Family & Fun: Minnesota Children's Museum
Toledo has some really fine European cuisine based restaurants, and the maybe the most notable from them, in my opinion, is Sebastiano's...
Food: Sebastiano's Restaurant