Christmas & New Year Eve to Nepal, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Christmas & New Year Eve to Nepal
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Nepal Adventure Point organizing the Christmas & New Year festival's
familiarization trip in Nepal every year. This special package tour
offering the whole discovery of Nepal totally you will spend your
holiday at least western and northern part you will visit where you
can target few of the mountain site, culture and heritage site,
island, forest, pilgrims and many more wild animals and, of course
Religion and ethnic if you wish to have more time please share your
desire with us we will extend your time for other activities include
jungle safari to the Chitwan National park on southern Nepal. All the
interested clients are requested to register their trip at the Nepal
Adventure Point before the 4 weeks period of the trip date. Currently
we offering 3 different package tour for Christmas and New Year Eve to
Nepal, please visit:
This is all for now. We are looking forward to hear from you.
Thanking you and have a nice day.
Nepal Adventure Point (P.) Ltd.
G.P.O. Box: 19988, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get there:
How I enter to Nepal?
By Air: The major international airlines operating scheduled services to Nepal are Thai Airways, Gulf Air, Indian Airlines, Jet Airways, Korean Air, Etihad Air, Silk Air, Air Arabia, Druk Air, Jet Lite, Dragon Air, Air China. These airlines carry most of the foreign travelers to Kathmandu at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), only international airport in Nepal.
By Road: Mainly from Indian border side, there are several entry points to enter Nepal; Kakadvita, Birgunj, Bhairahawa, Nepalganj, Dhangadhi and Mahendranagar. Scheduled public buses run to and from Kathmandu.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Hotel in Nepal at Thamel, Kathmandu best hotel, budget...Hotel Holy Himalaya puts its guests right in the heart of Kathmandu's Thamel, within walking distance to numerous bazaars, cafes and restaurants [...]D: n/a00
- Hotel in Nepal ,hotel holyhimalaya,Hotel NepalAfter 16 years of successfully leading tours in the Himalayas, Holy Himalaya has begun a new venture in tourism. We now have our own hotel! It operated, with a very good reputation, as the Dynasty hotel for 10 years. Holy Himalaya Tours was [...]D: 0.4mi10
- Trivhuvan International airportCHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR FESTIVAL TREK 2009/2010 Nepal Adventure Point organizing the Christmas & New Year festival's familiarization trip to Everest region every year. It will be a 14 days long trip, where the participants will be made [...]D: n/a10
- Nepal TrekkingNepal Trekking - Visit us for Nepal travel information, hotel booking, peak climbing, expedition, walking tours. Find the best hiking treks in Nepal. [...]D: n/a00
- Trekking in Nepal - Treks HimalayaTrekking in Nepal is part of world adventure trekking tourism and Adventure Trekking in Nepal. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, realize to beauty Nepal Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous, friendly [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed....
Sightseeing: Pookode lake
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin