Nepal Trip Operator, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Nepal Trip Operator
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Nepal Adventure Point Pvt. Ltd. is registered to Government of Nepal, the company is permitted to launch any kind of trekking, mountaineering, tours and others adventure activities as scheduled by the Tourism and Industrial Division of Nepal. Nepal Adventure Point has got valid license from Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation of Government of Nepal, Nepal Tourism Board, Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal (TAAN) and Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA).
Nepal Adventure Point an adventure travel company that specializes in organizing treks, expeditions and tours to the Himalayas. Our journeys range from cultural visits to treks and expeditions exploring remote areas of the Himalayas which are designed around our own personal experiences to provide you with the best highlights and trail routes. A professional local English-speaking tour Leader accompanies all of our organized treks and tours to allow you to get a more authentic experience with emphasis on safety and communication throughout the journey. Our local knowledge of this region and expertise ensure that you have an inspirational and unique trip filled with surprises, wonder and fond memories!
Nepal Adventure Point will make you happy and enjoyable during your staying period in Nepal and you will return home with lots of unforgettable memories in your lifetime. Please contact us for any further information's and reservation you may require on Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and Sikkim. We strongly believe in quality service and our prime objective is to make every trip of our valued customers smooth and enjoyable.
Finally… if someone is interested to invest share in tourism sector of Nepal, particularly in hotel, travel, trekking, mountaineering, airlines and various creative training institute and academic school, we are ready to work with them in partnership on the basis of their special proposal or contract.
Further more visit: www.trekkingagency.com
How to get there:
By Air: There are some direct flights to Nepal from your home country. The major international airlines operating scheduled services to Nepal are Thai Airways, Gulf Air, Indian Airlines, Jet Airways, Korean Air, Etihad Air, Silk Air, Air Arabia, Druk Air, Jet lite, Dragon Air, Air China carry most of the foreign travelers to Kathmandu. Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu is the only interenational airport in Nepal which is located in the heart of Kathmandu City.
By Road: There are several entry points by land route mainly from Indian borders; Kakadvita, Birgunj, Bhairahawa, Nepalganj, Dhangadhi and Mahendranagar. Scheduled public buses run to and from Kathmandu.
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Annapurna Circuit TrekkingAnnapurna trekking is one of the most papular trekking in nepal. you are welcome for this memorable trip in Nepal. [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Trivhuvan International airportCHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR FESTIVAL TREK 2009/2010 Nepal Adventure Point organizing the Christmas & New Year festival's familiarization trip to Everest region every year. It will be a 14 days long trip, where the participants will be made [...]D: n/a10
- Trekking in NepalNepal is a definitive goal for the trekking lover – offering a bunch of potential outcomes from the short and simple to the requesting difficulties of the cold pinnacles. Simple, direct or thorough – there is something for everybody. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Mustang Horse Riding AdventureThe upper Mustang is dominated by an endless expanse of yellow and grey rolling hills made smooth by the wind. We traverse this lonely landscape on horseback via several passes (The highest being the Nyi-La at 3990m), camping in villages [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Everest Base Camp Trek, Nepal Everest Trek, Everest Base...Everest Base Camp Trek, Nepal Everest Trek, Everest Base Camp Kalapatthar Trek ……ONE OF THR MOST POPULAR TEK IN THE WORLD….. Everest base camp trek takes you into the heart of the Nepalese Himalaya, with awe-inspiring views of many [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
9 days Incredible Egypt Package For Only $ 1899 per person in double room Single supplement $ 199 Only 3 departure dates April 17 & May 01,...
Sightseeing: 9 days incredible egypt package $1899
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
The best time to of the year for booking a Myanmar tours specially for an Irrawaddy cruise holiday would be during the cool and dry season when the...
Outdoors Activities: Best Time for Irrawaddy Cruise experience
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
As its name also suggests, this local tourist transportation moves people from one attraction to the other. The railway is up high in the sky, so...
Public Transportation: Public Transportation in Detroit
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz