Nepal Trip Operator, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Nepal Trip Operator
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Nepal Adventure Point Pvt. Ltd. is registered to Government of Nepal, the company is permitted to launch any kind of trekking, mountaineering, tours and others adventure activities as scheduled by the Tourism and Industrial Division of Nepal. Nepal Adventure Point has got valid license from Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation of Government of Nepal, Nepal Tourism Board, Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal (TAAN) and Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA).
Nepal Adventure Point an adventure travel company that specializes in organizing treks, expeditions and tours to the Himalayas. Our journeys range from cultural visits to treks and expeditions exploring remote areas of the Himalayas which are designed around our own personal experiences to provide you with the best highlights and trail routes. A professional local English-speaking tour Leader accompanies all of our organized treks and tours to allow you to get a more authentic experience with emphasis on safety and communication throughout the journey. Our local knowledge of this region and expertise ensure that you have an inspirational and unique trip filled with surprises, wonder and fond memories!
Nepal Adventure Point will make you happy and enjoyable during your staying period in Nepal and you will return home with lots of unforgettable memories in your lifetime. Please contact us for any further information's and reservation you may require on Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and Sikkim. We strongly believe in quality service and our prime objective is to make every trip of our valued customers smooth and enjoyable.
Finally… if someone is interested to invest share in tourism sector of Nepal, particularly in hotel, travel, trekking, mountaineering, airlines and various creative training institute and academic school, we are ready to work with them in partnership on the basis of their special proposal or contract.
Further more visit: www.trekkingagency.com
How to get there:
By Air: There are some direct flights to Nepal from your home country. The major international airlines operating scheduled services to Nepal are Thai Airways, Gulf Air, Indian Airlines, Jet Airways, Korean Air, Etihad Air, Silk Air, Air Arabia, Druk Air, Jet lite, Dragon Air, Air China carry most of the foreign travelers to Kathmandu. Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu is the only interenational airport in Nepal which is located in the heart of Kathmandu City.
By Road: There are several entry points by land route mainly from Indian borders; Kakadvita, Birgunj, Bhairahawa, Nepalganj, Dhangadhi and Mahendranagar. Scheduled public buses run to and from Kathmandu.
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Treks HimalayaTreks Himalaya Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream of. Benefit, of course there is the Treks Himalaya part of [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Christmas & New Year in NepalChristmas & New Year Himalaya View Treks Pvt. Ltd. Is one of the best experienced guides owned Trekking Company based at Thamel in Kathmandu Nepal, and offer always great for customer under the excellent leadership of Simbir Ghale who [...]D: 0.5mi10
- Hotel in Nepal ,hotel holyhimalaya,Hotel NepalAfter 16 years of successfully leading tours in the Himalayas, Holy Himalaya has begun a new venture in tourism. We now have our own hotel! It operated, with a very good reputation, as the Dynasty hotel for 10 years. Holy Himalaya Tours was [...]D: 0.4mi10
- Annapurna Culture Trek, Hiking in NepalAnnapurna Culture Trek covers Ghandruk Loop hike for 3 days which is suitable for children or weary trekkers, as it doesn’t require any particular fitness and long walking days and there is always plenty things to see. The trek envolves [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Christmas & New Year Eve to NepalNamaste & Greeting from NepalNepal Adventure Point organizing the Christmas & New Year festival'sfamiliarization trip in Nepal every year. This special package touroffering the whole discovery of Nepal totally you will spend [...]D: n/a00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in...
General: Sydney Hotel Deals for Tonight
Hi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider,...
Public Transportation: Travel to chennai in your own luxury car
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
A favorite haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers. An all-in-one tourist destination, you can savor nature at its best... powdery-white...
Sightseeing: Philippines' all-in-one tourist destination
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
The best way to get to know Montgomery is to take a ride with the 1940's looking-like bus. The bus has air-conditioning, clean windows and if...
Public Transportation: Authentic 1940's bus-ride
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people