Nepal Trip Operator, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Nepal Trip Operator
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Nepal Adventure Point Pvt. Ltd. is registered to Government of Nepal, the company is permitted to launch any kind of trekking, mountaineering, tours and others adventure activities as scheduled by the Tourism and Industrial Division of Nepal. Nepal Adventure Point has got valid license from Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation of Government of Nepal, Nepal Tourism Board, Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal (TAAN) and Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA).
Nepal Adventure Point an adventure travel company that specializes in organizing treks, expeditions and tours to the Himalayas. Our journeys range from cultural visits to treks and expeditions exploring remote areas of the Himalayas which are designed around our own personal experiences to provide you with the best highlights and trail routes. A professional local English-speaking tour Leader accompanies all of our organized treks and tours to allow you to get a more authentic experience with emphasis on safety and communication throughout the journey. Our local knowledge of this region and expertise ensure that you have an inspirational and unique trip filled with surprises, wonder and fond memories!
Nepal Adventure Point will make you happy and enjoyable during your staying period in Nepal and you will return home with lots of unforgettable memories in your lifetime. Please contact us for any further information's and reservation you may require on Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and Sikkim. We strongly believe in quality service and our prime objective is to make every trip of our valued customers smooth and enjoyable.
Finally… if someone is interested to invest share in tourism sector of Nepal, particularly in hotel, travel, trekking, mountaineering, airlines and various creative training institute and academic school, we are ready to work with them in partnership on the basis of their special proposal or contract.
Further more visit: www.trekkingagency.com
How to get there:
By Air: There are some direct flights to Nepal from your home country. The major international airlines operating scheduled services to Nepal are Thai Airways, Gulf Air, Indian Airlines, Jet Airways, Korean Air, Etihad Air, Silk Air, Air Arabia, Druk Air, Jet lite, Dragon Air, Air China carry most of the foreign travelers to Kathmandu. Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu is the only interenational airport in Nepal which is located in the heart of Kathmandu City.
By Road: There are several entry points by land route mainly from Indian borders; Kakadvita, Birgunj, Bhairahawa, Nepalganj, Dhangadhi and Mahendranagar. Scheduled public buses run to and from Kathmandu.
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Tiji Festival Trekking, Mustang Tiji Festival 2011, Upper...Tiji Festival Trekking for 2011 Tiji festival of Upper Mustang trekking region is an almost unknown celebration that most of Nepal trekkers never experience. It is normally falls in the month of May and June according to Tibetan lunar [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Trekking in NepalTrekking in Nepal :- Acute Trek Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream of. Benefit, of course there is the Acute trek part [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Treks Himalaya Pvt. Ltd.Treks Himalaya Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream with Treks Himalaya is part of your choice. We have your [...]D: n/a00
- Treks HimalayaTrekking in Nepal is part of world excellent journey. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, to realize Nepal beauty of Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous, friendly peoples are highlights of trekking in [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
While in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself...
History & Culture: Uluwatu - Monkey Temple
Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary is on the way from Mysore to Sultan Bathery. It is spread over 344 square kms. and is about 16 km east of Sultan...
Outdoors Activities: Muthanga wild life sanctuary
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Riverwalk Tandoor Restaurant is located by the Singapore River which serves delicious and authentic North and South Indian dishes with a home...
Food: Riverwalk Tandoor Restaurant (Upper circular road)
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin
Santa Ana, California
Santa Ana Artists Village is the heart of the town's cultural venues and events. Full of art galleries that feature contemporary, local and...
History & Culture: Santora Arts Building
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature