Nepal Trip Operator, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Nepal Trip Operator
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Nepal Adventure Point Pvt. Ltd. is registered to Government of Nepal, the company is permitted to launch any kind of trekking, mountaineering, tours and others adventure activities as scheduled by the Tourism and Industrial Division of Nepal. Nepal Adventure Point has got valid license from Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation of Government of Nepal, Nepal Tourism Board, Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal (TAAN) and Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA).
Nepal Adventure Point an adventure travel company that specializes in organizing treks, expeditions and tours to the Himalayas. Our journeys range from cultural visits to treks and expeditions exploring remote areas of the Himalayas which are designed around our own personal experiences to provide you with the best highlights and trail routes. A professional local English-speaking tour Leader accompanies all of our organized treks and tours to allow you to get a more authentic experience with emphasis on safety and communication throughout the journey. Our local knowledge of this region and expertise ensure that you have an inspirational and unique trip filled with surprises, wonder and fond memories!
Nepal Adventure Point will make you happy and enjoyable during your staying period in Nepal and you will return home with lots of unforgettable memories in your lifetime. Please contact us for any further information's and reservation you may require on Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and Sikkim. We strongly believe in quality service and our prime objective is to make every trip of our valued customers smooth and enjoyable.
Finally… if someone is interested to invest share in tourism sector of Nepal, particularly in hotel, travel, trekking, mountaineering, airlines and various creative training institute and academic school, we are ready to work with them in partnership on the basis of their special proposal or contract.
Further more visit: www.trekkingagency.com
How to get there:
By Air: There are some direct flights to Nepal from your home country. The major international airlines operating scheduled services to Nepal are Thai Airways, Gulf Air, Indian Airlines, Jet Airways, Korean Air, Etihad Air, Silk Air, Air Arabia, Druk Air, Jet lite, Dragon Air, Air China carry most of the foreign travelers to Kathmandu. Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu is the only interenational airport in Nepal which is located in the heart of Kathmandu City.
By Road: There are several entry points by land route mainly from Indian borders; Kakadvita, Birgunj, Bhairahawa, Nepalganj, Dhangadhi and Mahendranagar. Scheduled public buses run to and from Kathmandu.
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Packing for trekking in NepalPacking your things, clothing and types of gear among alternate things, are a standout amongst the most fundamental things to finish your trekking in Nepal. Keep in mind that you need to pack light and keen for a happy with trekking [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Annapurna Circuit TrekkingAnnapurna trekking is one of the most papular trekking in nepal. you are welcome for this memorable trip in Nepal. [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Trekking in NepalTrekking in Nepal :- Acute Trek Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream of. Benefit, of course there is the Acute trek part [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Trivhuvan International airportCHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR FESTIVAL TREK 2009/2010 Nepal Adventure Point organizing the Christmas & New Year festival's familiarization trip to Everest region every year. It will be a 14 days long trip, where the participants will be made [...]D: n/a10
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
Arusha Sokoine road is also known as A 104 road on Google Map. Travel tip for Outdoor activities are waterfall tours, masai culture and cultural...
Outdoors Activities: Going Around Arusha, booking cheap hotels and forex exchange
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon
Located in the South Side of Pittsburgh, in maybe not the finest part of town, the 17th Street Cafe is like a gem among stones. It has some really...
Food: 17th Street Cafe