Nepal Trip Operator, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Nepal Trip Operator
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Nepal Adventure Point Pvt. Ltd. is registered to Government of Nepal, the company is permitted to launch any kind of trekking, mountaineering, tours and others adventure activities as scheduled by the Tourism and Industrial Division of Nepal. Nepal Adventure Point has got valid license from Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation of Government of Nepal, Nepal Tourism Board, Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal (TAAN) and Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA).
Nepal Adventure Point an adventure travel company that specializes in organizing treks, expeditions and tours to the Himalayas. Our journeys range from cultural visits to treks and expeditions exploring remote areas of the Himalayas which are designed around our own personal experiences to provide you with the best highlights and trail routes. A professional local English-speaking tour Leader accompanies all of our organized treks and tours to allow you to get a more authentic experience with emphasis on safety and communication throughout the journey. Our local knowledge of this region and expertise ensure that you have an inspirational and unique trip filled with surprises, wonder and fond memories!
Nepal Adventure Point will make you happy and enjoyable during your staying period in Nepal and you will return home with lots of unforgettable memories in your lifetime. Please contact us for any further information's and reservation you may require on Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and Sikkim. We strongly believe in quality service and our prime objective is to make every trip of our valued customers smooth and enjoyable.
Finally… if someone is interested to invest share in tourism sector of Nepal, particularly in hotel, travel, trekking, mountaineering, airlines and various creative training institute and academic school, we are ready to work with them in partnership on the basis of their special proposal or contract.
Further more visit: www.trekkingagency.com
How to get there:
By Air: There are some direct flights to Nepal from your home country. The major international airlines operating scheduled services to Nepal are Thai Airways, Gulf Air, Indian Airlines, Jet Airways, Korean Air, Etihad Air, Silk Air, Air Arabia, Druk Air, Jet lite, Dragon Air, Air China carry most of the foreign travelers to Kathmandu. Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu is the only interenational airport in Nepal which is located in the heart of Kathmandu City.
By Road: There are several entry points by land route mainly from Indian borders; Kakadvita, Birgunj, Bhairahawa, Nepalganj, Dhangadhi and Mahendranagar. Scheduled public buses run to and from Kathmandu.
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Nepal TrekkingNepal Trekking - Visit us for Nepal travel information, hotel booking, peak climbing, expedition, walking tours. Find the best hiking treks in Nepal. [...]D: n/a00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Everest Base Camp TrekEverest base camp is definitely the world’s most popular and ultimate trekking destinations among the travelers or trekkers from across the globe. The Everest base camp has been an ultimate dream for many ever since the Mt. Everest was [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Nepal Everest Base Camp trekking- 14 days.Everest Base Camp trek itinerary www.adventurediscoverytreks.com Day 1: Pick up from Kathmandu airport (1330m) and transfer to Hotel in kathmandu. Over night Day 2: After b/fast, sightseeing tour around Kathmandu. Day 3: Morning flight [...]D: n/a00
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek BEST OFFERAnnapurna Base Camp Trek is the classic journey to Annapurna’s hidden moraine valley which offers magnificent views, easy walks through the beautiful hill terrace helmets as well as perfect neat and clean local teahouse lodges , good [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dating back to the Qing dynasty, the Lama Temple is the most magnificent Buddhist temple in China. Built similarly to other great imperial...
History & Culture: The Lama Temple in Beijing
If you go there by car, leave it on one of the parking lots connected to public transports, because the inner city is heavily traffic crowded.
General: Use park and ride spots
Oxford, United Kingdom
The Pitt Rivers Museum in Oxford has a great display of culturaland archeological items. Everything is categorized by topic, so it is easier for...
History & Culture: Pitt Rivers Museum
Dont rely yourself on street signs. Take a good street map with you or use a updated navigation system. Otherwise you will spend much more time...
General: Traffic signs in the inner city
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Quite a chic and elegant place. Well, no wonder, it has been around quite a while. I just love Dock's Oyster House. It has really tasty food...
Food: Dock's Oyster House
Buena Park, California
This is the Halloween event of the well known theme park, Knott's Berry Farm. You should really see it. It offers everything you would expect...
Family & Fun: Great Halloween Program at Knott's Scary Farm
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
You HAVE to visit this museum if you travel to Fort Lauderdale. It not only has a huge IMAX 3D theater where you can watch amazing videos with...
History & Culture: Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale