Vietnam luxury beach vacation 8 days, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Vietnam luxury beach vacation 8 days
- Beaches travel tip
- City center
Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC.
Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B)
In the morning transfer to airport for flight to Nha Trang. Afternoon take a private city tour to visit Long Son Pagoda (with a giant Buddhist statue on the hilltop) Bao Dai Villa (vacation home of the last emperor of Vietnam ) Oceanographic Institute (a remarkable tank with many colorful live sea specimens). Cham Tower ( Ponagar Temple ) built in 8th century. Chong Promontory(Two big rocks called husband & wife rock ) Mud bath center. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 3: Nha Trang (B)
Free day of leisure at the resort. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 4: Nha Trang - Danang-Hoi An (B)
Today we take flight to Danang. On arrival pick up and transfer to Hoi An. Afternoon take a half-day walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the Ancient Quarter visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, Chinese Assembly Halls, the 200 - year old Tam Ky ancestral house, and the Japanese Bridge. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 5: Hoi An - Danang - Hanoi (B)
Transfer to airport for flight to Hanoi. This afternoon city tour, we take a 20 minute-drive from your hotel to the very impressive Museum of Ethnology, among the finest of Vietnam's museums. You will see many exhibits, photographs and actual houses inhabited by some of the 54 ethnic people in Vietnam. It will offer a truly colorful introduction to these ethnic tribes. From here, we enjoy one hour cyclo tour of Hanoi 's vibrant Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake, the focal point of the city. This is great fun! Lastly, in the late afternoon, you will be enchanted by the legends and stories told at the Thang Long Water Puppet show that no one should miss while visiting Hanoi .Evening water puppet performance. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 6: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi (B, L)
Situated in the Tonkin Golf, Halong bay is one of the world's natural wonders - a bay with more than 3,000 islands, which time, wind and waves have sculpted into fantastic shapes. The best way to appreciate this magical scene is from a boat, cruising between these karst cliffs, which loom like fairy-tale castles, complete with rocky spires and hidden caves. The bay is dotted with tiny islands, pristine sandbanks on the turquoise water providing an excellent backdrop for swimming or just lazing about on the junk boat.
In the morning we drive to Halong City, approximately 3,5 hours away. Once at Halong City you will board our boat for a four-hour cruise of this stunning area, stopping along the way to visit one of the limestone caves in the area. As we cruise our boat staff will serve you a sumptuous local seafood lunch on boat. After 4 hour navigation we sail back to harbor and drive back to your hotel in Hanoi.Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 7: Hanoi full day city (B)
This morning city tour, we drive to Ho Chi Minh's complex, including the mausoleum of the nation's founder and leader. Here, large crowds gather to pay there respects to the man they simply call Uncle Ho as they silently file past his glass sarcophagus. The Presidential Palace and Uncle Ho's wooden stilt house can also be seen here. One of must-see places in the complex is One Pillar pagoda dating back 11th century. The next stop is the Temple of Literature, the site of Vietnam's oldest university and dedicated to one of the world's most famous scholars, Confucious. Free in the afternoon. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 8: Departure (B)
There are no activities planned for today. You may enjoy your free time until transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
For more information and booking please visit: http://luxurytravelvietnam.com/vietnam-luxury-vacation-packages
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Southern Vietnam Beaches RelaxDay 1: Arrival Sai Gon Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh City. Your driver will meet you at the airport and escort you to Hotel. Your hotel is right on heart and is located close to the main sights of this fascinating city. The rest of the day is [...]D: n/a00
- Group travel packages to Vietnam by LuxuryTravelVietnam.comLuxury Travel Vietnam Travelers rave about Vietnam 's incredibly friendly people, unique 54 traditions, beautiful landscape and countryside. Vietnam has established its reputation as a unique and genuine Southeast Asian experience. And now, [...]D: n/a00
- Luxury Honeymoon holiday to VietnamMarriage is the start of new life of two different people. Everyone wants to mark this special event happen with unforgettable memories. Why don’t you celebrate such important days in Vietnam? A Holiday to Vietnam will be a truly unique [...]D: n/a00
- Vacation in Vietnam for solo female travelersGirls are always concerning about where to travel to feel more safe, or to get the most of the destination they vacationing to in a easier way, our girl guides in following article will tell you more about having a worry free luxury [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Family Vacations 8 days | Luxury Travel VietnamDay 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: Cao Dai Temples & Cu Chi Tunnels (B) This [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
Los Cabos, Mexico
This bar is THE bar. It has great music, really nice staff, friendly people and the whole ambiance of the place just makes it wanting to return...
Night Life & Entertainment: Rips Bar in Cabo San Lucas
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
Henley On Thames, United Kingdom
Make sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many...
Outdoors Activities: For the Whole Family
Salford, United Kingdom
UK Minibus Hire is a minibus hire company in the United Kingdom. We are offering to book local minibus around many popular regions Sheffield,...
Public Transportation: Ukminibuses Travel
The Parliament of Hungary is one of the most beautiful parliaments in Europe so don't miss to visit it if you are in Budapest. The entrance is not...
History & Culture: The Hungarian Parliament
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Ostia Antica, Italy
In Ostia, there is a beautiful beach. You can swim there very good.
General: The beautiful beach of Ostia
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing