Best way to from Noi bai airport to Hanoi center, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Best way to from Noi bai airport to Hanoi center
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
We are licensed as an International Tour Operator Company (License No: 01-005/TCDL-GP LHQT) who can organize tours for travelers all over Vietnam and Worldwide.
Especially, Sunshine Travel is Visa Expert who can get a visa for you to Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos at any time. This is very helpful to you when the Embassies are not located in your country or the Embassies are far away from your town.
We also organize private transportation service to/from Noi Bai airport and other tourist attractions in Hanoi and Vietnam. Our strong point is running new modern vehicles at cheaper price compare to other company and taxi in Hanoi and Noi Bai airport.
- Company name: Sunshine Vietnam Co., Ltd (Cong ty TNHH Nang Moi Viet Nam)
- Company ID: 0101832621
- Tax Identification number: 0101832621
- International tour-operator license: No: 01-005/TCDL-GP LHQT
- Trade mark: Sunshine Travel
VIETNAM SUNSHINE TRAVEL
40 MA MAY, HOAN KIEM, HANOI, VIETNAM
40 MA MAY, HOAN KIEM, HANOI, VIETNAM
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Hanoi Old Quarter & Three star hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.Sunshine Suites Hotel Hanoi is located at 52 Ma May Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of the Hanoi Old Quarter, just 2 minute walking to the famous Hoan Kiem Lake and many famous [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Tob things to do in Hanoi Old QuarterOld quarter of Hanoi This is what you must visit, a series of connected and very small streets packed with scooters, Buddhist temples and pagodas and it is a short walk away from beautiful Hoan Kiem lake, the soul of the city, the top [...]D: n/a00
- Tour of Vietnam Highlighting the Culture, Cuisine &...Outlined Itinerary An unique 16-Day Tour of Vietnam highlighting the Culture, Cuisine & Scenery of this fascinating country including a journey on the Luxurious Victoria Express from the Bustling City of Hanoi to the mountainous [...]D: n/a00
- Top destination with luxury aspect in VietnamVietnam is home to some of the most unique natural and historical sites one could expect to visit, explore the scenic Halong and emerge you through the magnificent beauty by the thousands of lush green limestone karst, this is a place [...]D: n/a00
- Finding reasonable Cambodia tour packagesIf you are trying to take a Cambodia tour packages and would like to explore the marvels of ancient Indochina on a well planned holiday package, then, what better than to opt for a reasonable offers that are designed for like-minded holiday [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in...
General: Sydney Hotel Deals for Tonight
If you go there by car, leave it on one of the parking lots connected to public transports, because the inner city is heavily traffic crowded.
General: Use park and ride spots
This is Antoni Gaudi's finest creation. It's an epic church topped with 4 spires ascending to the heavens. Despite still being under...
Sightseeing: La Sagrada Familia
In Paralia you can rent two kind of vehicle: a scooter (there are small ones for one person and bigger ones for two persons too) or an ATV. Those...
Outdoors Activities: Renting scooter or ATV
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
'Never been here before? We'll help you to organise your travel, but it is your trip in Morocco, you decide what to see where to go and when to...
Sightseeing: Morocco Desert Tour
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore