The Café Modern, Fort Worth, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Worth > The Café Modern
- Food travel tip
- City center
Due to quite a big popularity, you have to make reservations in advance, especially if you're going with a group larger than 5-6, because it would be easier to get a table.
The food is really good, the environment and design is modern, contemporary and you feel quite relaxed in the restaurant, so it's worth a try to visit it.
3200 Darnell St, Fort Worth, TX 76107, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Worth
- Amon Carter MuseumFull of modern, eclectic artworks such as paintings and photography, the Amon Carter Museum is open to the public free of charge and its aim is to inspire the new generations to express themselves in art. The exhibitions feature [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Hangman's House of HorrorsOperating since the year 1989, the Hangman's House of Horrors is not only a Fort Worth attractions but the most visited haunted houses in the US. They became so popular that people from all over the world come to get spooked in this [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Zambrano Wine CellarLocated in downtown Fort Lauderdale, the Zambrano Wine Cellar is a perfect place for a friend-outing, a date or business dinner. It has a warm, homey atmosphere where you can easily relax and feel comfortable. There are are over 350 wines [...]D: 2.4mi00
- National Cowgirl MuseumDedicated to the heroic and memorable women of the country, the National Cowgirl Museum is an emblem of the courageous, witty and strong-willed women of the West. There are collections of photographs, maps, and painting featuring the Wild [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Fort Worth Botanic GardenPerfect for a picnic, a tranquil stroll on a warm day or just for photographic preferences, the Fort Worth Botanic Garden is open to the public all day long for a small fee. The Japanese Garden is a treat, beautifully designed place where [...]D: 4.2mi00
Things about Fort Worth you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
In Brussels it's a must to eat Gaufres (waffles, the international name). You can find this everywhere on the streets, and there are so tasty that...
General: Eat sweets in Brussels
The Emperor's getaway for centuries, the Summer Palace is the greatest and grandest imperial garden in whole China. Built as a place of recreation...
Sightseeing: The Summer Palace in Beijing
In Ulm there is a big shop for furniture called 'IKEA'. You can find there basically everything you would need. If you know IKEA, especially if...
General: IKEA - shop for furniture
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
The greatest Japanese food-serving place in Austin is the Uchi Restaurant on South Lamar Boulevard with its sublime decor and professional staff. ...
Food: Uchi Restaurant
Belen, New Mexico
The Doodlebug was a self powered single-car train that carried mail, small freight and commuters between Belen and Albuquerque, New Mexico, in the...
Sightseeing: Doodlebug Train
The art deco building of the museum (built in 1931) fits perfectly into the tranquil environment of Volunteer park and the nearby Olympic Mountains...
History & Culture: Asian Art Museum
A beautiful little restaurant that features Southwestern cuisine, the Cafe Terra Cotta is located on Sunrise Drive and is a local favorite in...
Food: Café Terra Cotta