Hangman's House of Horrors, Fort Worth, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Worth > Hangman's House of Horrors
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
They became so popular that people from all over the world come to get spooked in this creepy, haunted house. What makes this place more amazing is that they redesign the whole house so that each and every year you are met by something new.
We were also pleased to pay the entrance fees because everything they cash in goes to charity.
2300 West Fwy, Fort Worth, TX 76102, USA
Combo ticket (including 4 attractions): $20.
From 7:00pm until midnight on Fri/Sat. Check their website for days of operation.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Worth
- Fort Worth StockyardsThe National Historic District of the city, the Fort Worth Stockyards is a gem of Western culture and entertainment. For the ones who are interested in a little bit of history, concerning the Wild West, there is a Museum, Various Halls of [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Kimbell Art MuseumThere so many beautiful, modern and eclectic collections in the Kimbell Art Museum that you don't know which ones to see first. The Picasso and the Salvator Rosa painting exhibitions were the ones that drew our attention and were [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Bass Performance HallAn amazing and beautiful concert hall that is home to various major events, Bass Performance Hall is a must-see in Fort Worth. For more than 12 years the concert hall has hosted famous performers, orchestras and other shows. The acoustics [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Bureau of EngravingA very informative and really interesting tour about money, money-printing and currency in the US. The Bureau of Engraving has another location (the main on) in Washington, DC and this is the place where all the money for the States is [...]D: 10.9mi00
- Lili's BistroA bit hidden behind trees, Lili's Bistro is a cozy little restaurant with fresh, innovative food and warm, friendly service. Once you found it, you will definitely return many times. They have a large lunch and dinner menu to choose [...]D: 3.1mi00
Things about Fort Worth you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We had so much fun in Casa del Popolo, that every time we go to Montreal we step by the pub and have a drink and a sandwich. They have an...
Night Life & Entertainment: Casa del Popolo in Montreal
To see how one of America's greatest writer lived and worked, you should definitely visit his house which was turned into a museum. The Ernest...
History & Culture: Ernest Hemingway Museum in Havana
If you want to relax in the middle of Berlin, you can visit the park called Tierpark. It´s the green lung of the city. Close to it there are mayn...
Outdoors Activities: Tiergarten park
The Marienplatz is the center of the city and it's always nice to walk around, grab coffee or go shopping. There are lots of people on Saturdays...
Outdoors Activities: Marienplatz
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
The most amazing and entertaining venue that has ever been created for kids and families is definitely Disneyland. The one in California is just...
Family & Fun: Disney California Adventure Park aka Disneyland
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
Santa Ana, California
Touring one of Souther California's oldest courthouses is not only and interesting but an educational pastime too. Especially that the tours,...
History & Culture: Old Orange County Courthouse