Hangman's House of Horrors, Fort Worth, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Worth > Hangman's House of Horrors
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
They became so popular that people from all over the world come to get spooked in this creepy, haunted house. What makes this place more amazing is that they redesign the whole house so that each and every year you are met by something new.
We were also pleased to pay the entrance fees because everything they cash in goes to charity.
2300 West Fwy, Fort Worth, TX 76102, USA
Combo ticket (including 4 attractions): $20.
From 7:00pm until midnight on Fri/Sat. Check their website for days of operation.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Worth
- Amon Carter MuseumFull of modern, eclectic artworks such as paintings and photography, the Amon Carter Museum is open to the public free of charge and its aim is to inspire the new generations to express themselves in art. The exhibitions feature [...]D: 4.5mi00
- GPS SystemAny type of GPS System is recommended . [...]D: n/a01
- Zambrano Wine CellarLocated in downtown Fort Lauderdale, the Zambrano Wine Cellar is a perfect place for a friend-outing, a date or business dinner. It has a warm, homey atmosphere where you can easily relax and feel comfortable. There are are over 350 wines [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Kimbell Art MuseumThere so many beautiful, modern and eclectic collections in the Kimbell Art Museum that you don't know which ones to see first. The Picasso and the Salvator Rosa painting exhibitions were the ones that drew our attention and were [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Grace Fort WorthDesigned in a quite contemporary style, Grace Fort Worth has a room for larger events, anniversaries or just a friendly outing, family gathering perhaps. Their food is really good, try the beef dishes, they are excellent. The service is [...]D: 2.3mi00
Things about Fort Worth you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you're in Vienna don't miss the Riesenrad in the Prater park. This is a sightseeing ferris-wheel. It goes round very slowly and when you're on...
Family & Fun: Sightseeing from the Riesenrad
This is a Cathedral that was built on top of an arabic mosque after the Cristians came into this region of Spain. The Catedral de la Encarnacion...
General: Malaga Cathedral
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
When I've arrived in Torino I've visited 'il Palazzo Reale' .
General: Palazzo Reale, Turin
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.