Lili's Bistro, Fort Worth, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Worth > Lili's Bistro
- Food travel tip
- City center
They have a large lunch and dinner menu to choose from and for every taste: vegetarian, fish and meat lover. You can check their menus in advance on their website if you like, they have a detailed description of the dishes.
Do go and try it out, I'm sure you'll like. We went there for lunch almost every day and loved it.
1310 W Magnolia Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104, USA
Mon-Sat: 11am to 9pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Worth
- White Elephant SaloonKnown mostly from the TV series, Walker, the Texas Ranger, the White Elephant Saloon offers live music every night and is the place to be if you would like to feel a bit of the modern and still traditional Texas. If not for the food or the [...]D: 4.4mi00
- The Café ModernLocated within the grounds of the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, The Cafe Modern offers an eclectic, contemporary cuisine for every age and every taste. Due to quite a big popularity, you have to make reservations in advance, especially [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Fort Worth Botanic GardenPerfect for a picnic, a tranquil stroll on a warm day or just for photographic preferences, the Fort Worth Botanic Garden is open to the public all day long for a small fee. The Japanese Garden is a treat, beautifully designed place where [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Bass Performance HallAn amazing and beautiful concert hall that is home to various major events, Bass Performance Hall is a must-see in Fort Worth. For more than 12 years the concert hall has hosted famous performers, orchestras and other shows. The acoustics [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Amon Carter MuseumFull of modern, eclectic artworks such as paintings and photography, the Amon Carter Museum is open to the public free of charge and its aim is to inspire the new generations to express themselves in art. The exhibitions feature [...]D: 4.5mi00
Things about Fort Worth you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
In Langenargen there is a beautiful castle.
General: Visit the beautiful castle
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
If you are in Paris just a day or two, the best way to go to the most important tourist attractions is to buy a one day Metro ticket (Carte...
General: Metro in Paris
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
It is always an exciting feeling to visit a historic site, and it wasn't any different with the Fort McHenry National Monument either. The...
History & Culture: Fort McHenry National Monument
Boston's most beautiful church, in my opinion is the Trinity Church. The Romanesque style building was consacrated in 1877 and is one of...
History & Culture: Trinity Church Boston
Charleston, West Virginia
For a peaceful but also an entertaining retreat from the city, Cato Park is the best place to go. It not only includes picnic areas but a huge golf...
Outdoors Activities: A Walk in Cato Park
This amazing big bar is the greatest place to go dancing or just having fun for a night. The Cowboy Lounge has at least 3 bars and amazing dance...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cowboy Lounge
Sa Pa, Vietnam
When you plan your holiday to Vietnam and further to one of the mesmerizing Indochina destinations such as Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar,...
Sightseeing: Cultural experience with ethnic minorities in Sapa