Zambrano Wine Cellar, Fort Worth, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Worth > Zambrano Wine Cellar
- Food travel tip
- City center
There are are over 350 wines to choose from the wine list, bistro-like menus and cozy leather sofas. The whole place has a great ambiance and I can only recommend it!
910 Houston St #110, Fort Worth, TX 76102, USA
Daily, except Sundays.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Botanic GardenPerfect for a picnic, a tranquil stroll on a warm day or just for photographic preferences, the Fort Worth Botanic Garden is open to the public all day long for a small fee. The Japanese Garden is a treat, beautifully designed place where [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Kimbell Art MuseumThere so many beautiful, modern and eclectic collections in the Kimbell Art Museum that you don't know which ones to see first. The Picasso and the Salvator Rosa painting exhibitions were the ones that drew our attention and were [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Bass Performance HallAn amazing and beautiful concert hall that is home to various major events, Bass Performance Hall is a must-see in Fort Worth. For more than 12 years the concert hall has hosted famous performers, orchestras and other shows. The acoustics [...]D: 2.3mi00
- H3 RanchYou can get a bit of a Texas taste in this traditional restaurant in the heart of the Stockyard District. The H3 Ranch serves excellent food with fresh salads, delicious dessert and great wine. The staff was courteous, helpful but not [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Log Cabin VillageDedicated to preserve a little bit of Texas history, log cabins from various locations around the country were disassembled and reassembled in an area which got the name of Log Cabin Village. The tour shows you the cabins and enlightens [...]D: 4.6mi00
Things about Fort Worth you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
The Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either...
Outdoors Activities: The big waterfall called Rheinfälle
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
This is a Cathedral that was built on top of an arabic mosque after the Cristians came into this region of Spain. The Catedral de la Encarnacion...
General: Malaga Cathedral
Korjaamo defines itself as Helsinki's "living rooms", which sounds a but abstract, as expected from a huge building that basically...
History & Culture: Korjaamo Cultural Factory
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Near the cave just about a 1 mile you can find a great place for camping, with grass and a little brook
General: A little camping
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz