Zambrano Wine Cellar, Fort Worth, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Worth > Zambrano Wine Cellar
- Food travel tip
- City center
There are are over 350 wines to choose from the wine list, bistro-like menus and cozy leather sofas. The whole place has a great ambiance and I can only recommend it!
910 Houston St #110, Fort Worth, TX 76102, USA
Daily, except Sundays.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Worth
- Fort Worth StockyardsThe National Historic District of the city, the Fort Worth Stockyards is a gem of Western culture and entertainment. For the ones who are interested in a little bit of history, concerning the Wild West, there is a Museum, Various Halls of [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Fort Worth Botanic GardenPerfect for a picnic, a tranquil stroll on a warm day or just for photographic preferences, the Fort Worth Botanic Garden is open to the public all day long for a small fee. The Japanese Garden is a treat, beautifully designed place where [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Bureau of EngravingA very informative and really interesting tour about money, money-printing and currency in the US. The Bureau of Engraving has another location (the main on) in Washington, DC and this is the place where all the money for the States is [...]D: 10.9mi00
- The Café ModernLocated within the grounds of the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, The Cafe Modern offers an eclectic, contemporary cuisine for every age and every taste. Due to quite a big popularity, you have to make reservations in advance, especially [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Grace Fort WorthDesigned in a quite contemporary style, Grace Fort Worth has a room for larger events, anniversaries or just a friendly outing, family gathering perhaps. Their food is really good, try the beef dishes, they are excellent. The service is [...]D: 2.3mi00
Things about Fort Worth you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are aorund Bregenz at the time of july/august and if you like theater plays, you have definitely to visit the theater festival of Bregenz....
Night Life & Entertainment: Theater festival at the lake of Constance
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
If you want to visit the Eiffel Tower you better take your time and walk up on the stairs, it's much more fun and beautiful then taking simple the...
Sightseeing: walking up to the Eiffel Tower is cheaper
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
Indroda Park is quite an old park on the Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar Highway spread in over 400 hectares on the bank of river Sabarmati. It is...
Outdoors Activities: Indroda Park
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Just roaming the park and getting relaxed after a busy day of exploration is the best medicine for tiredness. The Walbridge Park is well-kept,...
Sightseeing: Walbridge Park