Log Cabin Village, Fort Worth, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Worth > Log Cabin Village
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The tour shows you the cabins and enlightens you on how these simple, yet so important structures for the early pioneers, were constructed and maintained. The life of the people living in a still wild America is presented through the preservation of these constructions. It is truly an amazing 'museum', one that should not be missed when in Fort Worth!
2100 Log Cabin Village Ln, Fort Worth, TX 76109, USA
$4.50 for adults and $4 for children.
Weekdays :9:00am to 4:00pm,
weekends :1:00pm to 5:00pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Botanic GardenPerfect for a picnic, a tranquil stroll on a warm day or just for photographic preferences, the Fort Worth Botanic Garden is open to the public all day long for a small fee. The Japanese Garden is a treat, beautifully designed place where [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Lili's BistroA bit hidden behind trees, Lili's Bistro is a cozy little restaurant with fresh, innovative food and warm, friendly service. Once you found it, you will definitely return many times. They have a large lunch and dinner menu to choose [...]D: 3.1mi00
- GPS SystemAny type of GPS System is recommended . [...]D: n/a01
- H3 RanchYou can get a bit of a Texas taste in this traditional restaurant in the heart of the Stockyard District. The H3 Ranch serves excellent food with fresh salads, delicious dessert and great wine. The staff was courteous, helpful but not [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Bureau of EngravingA very informative and really interesting tour about money, money-printing and currency in the US. The Bureau of Engraving has another location (the main on) in Washington, DC and this is the place where all the money for the States is [...]D: 10.9mi00
Things about Fort Worth you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
The Mehlsack tower is the symbol of Ravensburg. It's a 50m tall tower that was apparently built by the people of Ravensburg so that they could...
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
Walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main touristic objectives.Come and find more about Braila city with a local guide !
Sightseeing: Braila city tour
Saint Petersburg, Russia
The Russian Museum is a must see when you're visiting Saint Petersburg. They have a huge collection of art, mainly paintings and sculptures, by...
History & Culture: Russian Museum
A great child-friendly facility that is open to the public for lessons and guided tours alike. The Louisville Equestrian Center is the home oasis...
Family & Fun: Louisville Equestrian Center
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
Lake Powell is one of the best places you can visit if you're looking for some outdoors activities. To me a lake in the desert is simply amazing...
Outdoors Activities: Renting a Boat at Lake Powell