Log Cabin Village, Fort Worth, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Worth > Log Cabin Village
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The tour shows you the cabins and enlightens you on how these simple, yet so important structures for the early pioneers, were constructed and maintained. The life of the people living in a still wild America is presented through the preservation of these constructions. It is truly an amazing 'museum', one that should not be missed when in Fort Worth!
2100 Log Cabin Village Ln, Fort Worth, TX 76109, USA
$4.50 for adults and $4 for children.
Weekdays :9:00am to 4:00pm,
weekends :1:00pm to 5:00pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Worth
- Grace Fort WorthDesigned in a quite contemporary style, Grace Fort Worth has a room for larger events, anniversaries or just a friendly outing, family gathering perhaps. Their food is really good, try the beef dishes, they are excellent. The service is [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Bureau of EngravingA very informative and really interesting tour about money, money-printing and currency in the US. The Bureau of Engraving has another location (the main on) in Washington, DC and this is the place where all the money for the States is [...]D: 10.9mi00
- Hangman's House of HorrorsOperating since the year 1989, the Hangman's House of Horrors is not only a Fort Worth attractions but the most visited haunted houses in the US. They became so popular that people from all over the world come to get spooked in this [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Lili's BistroA bit hidden behind trees, Lili's Bistro is a cozy little restaurant with fresh, innovative food and warm, friendly service. Once you found it, you will definitely return many times. They have a large lunch and dinner menu to choose [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Amon Carter MuseumFull of modern, eclectic artworks such as paintings and photography, the Amon Carter Museum is open to the public free of charge and its aim is to inspire the new generations to express themselves in art. The exhibitions feature [...]D: 4.5mi00
Things about Fort Worth you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Hi, I like Alicante for its beautiful sites and refreshing environment. The people here are very helpful and supportive. [url=http://www...
Public Transportation: Alicante is a very nice place to visit.
Taller de Tapas in El Born right near Santa Maria del Mar is a great spot for decently priced food. Our delicious, 1/2 bottle of wine cost only 7...
Food: Taller de Tapas
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
Visit the museums of Athens in the lunch time, because the heat is at it´s maxmium during that time. PLan to visit all the other ancient buildings...
General: What you can see at the birthplace of democracy
Colosseum: While most guides will tell you to visit the Colosseum, I would recommend a nice stroll around it. The impressive part is the outside....
History & Culture: Colosseum
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
Mostly to aircraft buffs, but for those who are interested in some history concerning planes in the wars, or you just want to look at planes from...
Sightseeing: March Field Air Museum