Log Cabin Village, Fort Worth, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Worth > Log Cabin Village
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The tour shows you the cabins and enlightens you on how these simple, yet so important structures for the early pioneers, were constructed and maintained. The life of the people living in a still wild America is presented through the preservation of these constructions. It is truly an amazing 'museum', one that should not be missed when in Fort Worth!
2100 Log Cabin Village Ln, Fort Worth, TX 76109, USA
$4.50 for adults and $4 for children.
Weekdays :9:00am to 4:00pm,
weekends :1:00pm to 5:00pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Worth
- Lili's BistroA bit hidden behind trees, Lili's Bistro is a cozy little restaurant with fresh, innovative food and warm, friendly service. Once you found it, you will definitely return many times. They have a large lunch and dinner menu to choose [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Amon Carter MuseumFull of modern, eclectic artworks such as paintings and photography, the Amon Carter Museum is open to the public free of charge and its aim is to inspire the new generations to express themselves in art. The exhibitions feature [...]D: 4.5mi00
- H3 RanchYou can get a bit of a Texas taste in this traditional restaurant in the heart of the Stockyard District. The H3 Ranch serves excellent food with fresh salads, delicious dessert and great wine. The staff was courteous, helpful but not [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Bass Performance HallAn amazing and beautiful concert hall that is home to various major events, Bass Performance Hall is a must-see in Fort Worth. For more than 12 years the concert hall has hosted famous performers, orchestras and other shows. The acoustics [...]D: 2.3mi00
- The Café ModernLocated within the grounds of the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, The Cafe Modern offers an eclectic, contemporary cuisine for every age and every taste. Due to quite a big popularity, you have to make reservations in advance, especially [...]D: 4.2mi00
Things about Fort Worth you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
We provide cheap airline flight tickets at best prices.
Outdoors Activities: Cheap air flights
This website has events in the area and things to do that are not amusement park or theme park related. Great if you're not the roller coaster type!
Family & Fun: Travel Resource
Miami Beach, Florida
Amazing summer party feeling is what you experience on Nikki Beach, though you do have to watch out for your wallet; not that it might get stolen,...
Beaches : Nikki Beach in Miami Beach
Two things can be said about the Basilica of St. Josaphat: beautiful and amazingly big. Its architecture and style is breathtaking and you feel you...
History & Culture: Basilica of St. Josaphat