Log Cabin Village, Fort Worth, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Worth > Log Cabin Village
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The tour shows you the cabins and enlightens you on how these simple, yet so important structures for the early pioneers, were constructed and maintained. The life of the people living in a still wild America is presented through the preservation of these constructions. It is truly an amazing 'museum', one that should not be missed when in Fort Worth!
2100 Log Cabin Village Ln, Fort Worth, TX 76109, USA
$4.50 for adults and $4 for children.
Weekdays :9:00am to 4:00pm,
weekends :1:00pm to 5:00pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Worth
- Amon Carter MuseumFull of modern, eclectic artworks such as paintings and photography, the Amon Carter Museum is open to the public free of charge and its aim is to inspire the new generations to express themselves in art. The exhibitions feature [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Kimbell Art MuseumThere so many beautiful, modern and eclectic collections in the Kimbell Art Museum that you don't know which ones to see first. The Picasso and the Salvator Rosa painting exhibitions were the ones that drew our attention and were [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Zambrano Wine CellarLocated in downtown Fort Lauderdale, the Zambrano Wine Cellar is a perfect place for a friend-outing, a date or business dinner. It has a warm, homey atmosphere where you can easily relax and feel comfortable. There are are over 350 wines [...]D: 2.4mi00
- GPS SystemAny type of GPS System is recommended . [...]D: n/a01
- Bass Performance HallAn amazing and beautiful concert hall that is home to various major events, Bass Performance Hall is a must-see in Fort Worth. For more than 12 years the concert hall has hosted famous performers, orchestras and other shows. The acoustics [...]D: 2.3mi00
Things about Fort Worth you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
Oxford, United Kingdom
Sightseeing buses may seem as a waste of time and money, but in the case of towns like Oxford I would say that they are the perfect choice. Oxford...
History & Culture: Sightseeing in Oxford with the bus
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
We wanted to take some pictures of Istanbul so we decided to go up the Galata Tower and have a glimpse of the city. The view from up there is...
Sightseeing: Galata Tower
Long Beach, California
For a great Mediterranean dish after a long day, this place is great. The Open Sesame Grill is quite popular and unfortunately they don't take...
Food: Open Sesame Grill
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
Saint Paul, Minnesota
If you are spending more time in Saint Paul or the area, than you definitely have to check out the St. Croix River, even rent a house for a couple...
Sightseeing: St. Croix River
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter