Kimbell Art Museum, Fort Worth, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Worth > Kimbell Art Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The Picasso and the Salvator Rosa painting exhibitions were the ones that drew our attention and were captivated by the colors, details and imagination of the them. Truly magnificent; a must-see!
3333 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76107, USA
Free, only the special exhibitions are charged.
10am to 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Worth
- Bass Performance HallAn amazing and beautiful concert hall that is home to various major events, Bass Performance Hall is a must-see in Fort Worth. For more than 12 years the concert hall has hosted famous performers, orchestras and other shows. The acoustics [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Grace Fort WorthDesigned in a quite contemporary style, Grace Fort Worth has a room for larger events, anniversaries or just a friendly outing, family gathering perhaps. Their food is really good, try the beef dishes, they are excellent. The service is [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Fort Worth StockyardsThe National Historic District of the city, the Fort Worth Stockyards is a gem of Western culture and entertainment. For the ones who are interested in a little bit of history, concerning the Wild West, there is a Museum, Various Halls of [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Log Cabin VillageDedicated to preserve a little bit of Texas history, log cabins from various locations around the country were disassembled and reassembled in an area which got the name of Log Cabin Village. The tour shows you the cabins and enlightens [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Amon Carter MuseumFull of modern, eclectic artworks such as paintings and photography, the Amon Carter Museum is open to the public free of charge and its aim is to inspire the new generations to express themselves in art. The exhibitions feature [...]D: 4.5mi00
Things about Fort Worth you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
It is best to go to Polangui during the summer season. By doing so, you will be able to take advantage of the trip and enjoy it as well. The wet...
Outdoors Activities: Avoiding wet season by going during the summer season
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Raleigh, North Carolina
The game heaven on earth for kids, the Marbles Kids Museum is not only a place where children can learn things but a place where they can do that...
Family & Fun: Marbles Kids Museum
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing