Kimbell Art Museum, Fort Worth, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Worth > Kimbell Art Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The Picasso and the Salvator Rosa painting exhibitions were the ones that drew our attention and were captivated by the colors, details and imagination of the them. Truly magnificent; a must-see!
3333 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76107, USA
Free, only the special exhibitions are charged.
10am to 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Worth
- Log Cabin VillageDedicated to preserve a little bit of Texas history, log cabins from various locations around the country were disassembled and reassembled in an area which got the name of Log Cabin Village. The tour shows you the cabins and enlightens [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Bureau of EngravingA very informative and really interesting tour about money, money-printing and currency in the US. The Bureau of Engraving has another location (the main on) in Washington, DC and this is the place where all the money for the States is [...]D: 10.9mi00
- National Cowgirl MuseumDedicated to the heroic and memorable women of the country, the National Cowgirl Museum is an emblem of the courageous, witty and strong-willed women of the West. There are collections of photographs, maps, and painting featuring the Wild [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Grace Fort WorthDesigned in a quite contemporary style, Grace Fort Worth has a room for larger events, anniversaries or just a friendly outing, family gathering perhaps. Their food is really good, try the beef dishes, they are excellent. The service is [...]D: 2.3mi00
- The Café ModernLocated within the grounds of the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, The Cafe Modern offers an eclectic, contemporary cuisine for every age and every taste. Due to quite a big popularity, you have to make reservations in advance, especially [...]D: 4.2mi00
Things about Fort Worth you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to rent rooms there for holidays, call the local tourist office. They can give you a long list of hotels and and so called 'pensionen'.
General: Tourisst acommodations
The best way to visit Bruges is ... on foot. Of course, I recommend also to take a boat through the superb canals, but rather than that only on...
General: The best way to visit Brugges
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different...
Night Life & Entertainment: 'Fastnacht'
If you spend some time in Barcelona, you can take a one day trip to the nearby Montserrat Shrine. The monastery is one of the most popular sites...
Outdoors Activities: Montserrat Shrine
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Santa Ana, California
Colorful and inviting inside and out, the Discovery Science Center enables kids to explore the knowledge behind everyday things. It is and...
Family & Fun: Discovery Science Center
Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex...
General: Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam