Bureau of Engraving, Fort Worth, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Worth > Bureau of Engraving
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
You have to know, though that there is a very high security check before you get inside, so be sure to leave your cameras, tech-tools and anything that could be seen as a weapon. The tour lasts around 50/60 minutes, so its not so long, but is better to go on the early one, because here aren't so many people and you can catch more of what the guide says.
Don't miss it! See it!
9000 Blue Mound Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76131, USA
Depends on the season.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Worth
- Amon Carter MuseumFull of modern, eclectic artworks such as paintings and photography, the Amon Carter Museum is open to the public free of charge and its aim is to inspire the new generations to express themselves in art. The exhibitions feature [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Fort Worth Botanic GardenPerfect for a picnic, a tranquil stroll on a warm day or just for photographic preferences, the Fort Worth Botanic Garden is open to the public all day long for a small fee. The Japanese Garden is a treat, beautifully designed place where [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Fort Worth StockyardsThe National Historic District of the city, the Fort Worth Stockyards is a gem of Western culture and entertainment. For the ones who are interested in a little bit of history, concerning the Wild West, there is a Museum, Various Halls of [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Lili's BistroA bit hidden behind trees, Lili's Bistro is a cozy little restaurant with fresh, innovative food and warm, friendly service. Once you found it, you will definitely return many times. They have a large lunch and dinner menu to choose [...]D: 3.1mi00
- White Elephant SaloonKnown mostly from the TV series, Walker, the Texas Ranger, the White Elephant Saloon offers live music every night and is the place to be if you would like to feel a bit of the modern and still traditional Texas. If not for the food or the [...]D: 4.4mi00
Things about Fort Worth you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
Vancouver, British Columbia
Sitting in a restaurant that can host about a 1000 people is maybe not the greatest place but if you love Chinese food, than Floata is perfect for...
Food: Floata Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
If you're in Oradea and you like Tiramisu try the 'Crinul Alb' restaurant near the Continental hotel. It's not very cheap but it's very delicious :)
Food: Try Tiramisu in the Crinul Alb
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
A great restaurant to eat delicious seafood. I went to the Canyon Cafe with some friends, and decided that we would eat only seafood, but no one...
Food: Canyon Southwest Cafe in Fort Lauderdale
For a really good, quite authentic Indian cuisine you definitely have to visit the Taj India Indian Restaurant. They serve such delicious dishes,...
Food: Taj India Indian Restaurant