H3 Ranch, Fort Worth, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Worth > H3 Ranch
- Food travel tip
- City center
The staff was courteous, helpful but not overbearingly nice, the whole atmosphere of the place had a great Texas feeling to it. We spent a fun couple of hours on our last day in Fort Worth in H3 and would be coming back next time we're in town.
109 E Exchange Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76164, USA
Weekdays: 11am to 11pm.
Weekends: 9am to 10pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Worth
- Bureau of EngravingA very informative and really interesting tour about money, money-printing and currency in the US. The Bureau of Engraving has another location (the main on) in Washington, DC and this is the place where all the money for the States is [...]D: 10.9mi00
- Hangman's House of HorrorsOperating since the year 1989, the Hangman's House of Horrors is not only a Fort Worth attractions but the most visited haunted houses in the US. They became so popular that people from all over the world come to get spooked in this [...]D: 3.7mi00
- White Elephant SaloonKnown mostly from the TV series, Walker, the Texas Ranger, the White Elephant Saloon offers live music every night and is the place to be if you would like to feel a bit of the modern and still traditional Texas. If not for the food or the [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Lili's BistroA bit hidden behind trees, Lili's Bistro is a cozy little restaurant with fresh, innovative food and warm, friendly service. Once you found it, you will definitely return many times. They have a large lunch and dinner menu to choose [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Fort Worth Botanic GardenPerfect for a picnic, a tranquil stroll on a warm day or just for photographic preferences, the Fort Worth Botanic Garden is open to the public all day long for a small fee. The Japanese Garden is a treat, beautifully designed place where [...]D: 4.2mi00
Things about Fort Worth you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
Helsinki is seldom associated with beaches, but in summer the temperature is high enough to allow people to tan for a bit and splash about in the...
Beaches : Hietaniemi Beach
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
If you are in Hajduszoboszlo don't miss out the aqua park. It is a great place, and it is not too expensive
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I think travellers all over the world share the same problems with taxi drivers who are just waiting to rip off some unsuspecting tourist. I was a...
Public Transportation: Travelling by taxi
Es gibt einen super Zirkus in den man umbedingt reingehen sollte. Dort sind viele Tiere und Artisten.
Family & Fun: Zirkus in Tjumen
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.