Bass Performance Hall, Fort Worth, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Worth > Bass Performance Hall
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
For more than 12 years the concert hall has hosted famous performers, orchestras and other shows. The acoustics of the place is something genial, you can hear the performance clearly from the last row too. The design of the Hall resembles an old, beautiful opera house, and gives you an amazing feeling when you sit inside and listen to an orchestra or a piano/violin concerts.
Highly recommending it. If you would like to attend a performance then you have to contact them on e-mail or telephone and in advance.
525 Commerce St, Fort Worth, TX 76102, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Worth
- Bureau of EngravingA very informative and really interesting tour about money, money-printing and currency in the US. The Bureau of Engraving has another location (the main on) in Washington, DC and this is the place where all the money for the States is [...]D: 10.9mi00
- Lili's BistroA bit hidden behind trees, Lili's Bistro is a cozy little restaurant with fresh, innovative food and warm, friendly service. Once you found it, you will definitely return many times. They have a large lunch and dinner menu to choose [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Zambrano Wine CellarLocated in downtown Fort Lauderdale, the Zambrano Wine Cellar is a perfect place for a friend-outing, a date or business dinner. It has a warm, homey atmosphere where you can easily relax and feel comfortable. There are are over 350 wines [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Amon Carter MuseumFull of modern, eclectic artworks such as paintings and photography, the Amon Carter Museum is open to the public free of charge and its aim is to inspire the new generations to express themselves in art. The exhibitions feature [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Log Cabin VillageDedicated to preserve a little bit of Texas history, log cabins from various locations around the country were disassembled and reassembled in an area which got the name of Log Cabin Village. The tour shows you the cabins and enlightens [...]D: 4.6mi00
Things about Fort Worth you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
One cannot leave Rio De Janeiro without visiting the statue of Christ the Redeemer. This 30 m high statue looks down on the city above the clouds...
Sightseeing: The Christ, Corcovado
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
For More Information About Tour & Trekking In Bhutan you may Visit Website.
Outdoors Activities: Trekking In Bhutan
Vientiane, Lao People's Republic
Day 1. Arrive in Vientiane (D) You will be warmly welcomed on arrival in Vientiane and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a...
Sightseeing: Laos travel and tour packages
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
Saint Petersburg, Russia
If you are low on money while visiting Saint Petersburg, don't despair. This city has enough good restaurant to feed an entire horde of starved...
Food: Chainaya Lozhka fast-food restaurant
Corpus Christi, Texas
Whether you are a fan of this amazing girl and singer or not, it doesn't really matter. The Selena Museum offers such a detailed and warm...
History & Culture: Selena Museum