Bass Performance Hall, Fort Worth, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Worth > Bass Performance Hall
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
For more than 12 years the concert hall has hosted famous performers, orchestras and other shows. The acoustics of the place is something genial, you can hear the performance clearly from the last row too. The design of the Hall resembles an old, beautiful opera house, and gives you an amazing feeling when you sit inside and listen to an orchestra or a piano/violin concerts.
Highly recommending it. If you would like to attend a performance then you have to contact them on e-mail or telephone and in advance.
525 Commerce St, Fort Worth, TX 76102, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Worth
- The Café ModernLocated within the grounds of the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, The Cafe Modern offers an eclectic, contemporary cuisine for every age and every taste. Due to quite a big popularity, you have to make reservations in advance, especially [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Kimbell Art MuseumThere so many beautiful, modern and eclectic collections in the Kimbell Art Museum that you don't know which ones to see first. The Picasso and the Salvator Rosa painting exhibitions were the ones that drew our attention and were [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Log Cabin VillageDedicated to preserve a little bit of Texas history, log cabins from various locations around the country were disassembled and reassembled in an area which got the name of Log Cabin Village. The tour shows you the cabins and enlightens [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Grace Fort WorthDesigned in a quite contemporary style, Grace Fort Worth has a room for larger events, anniversaries or just a friendly outing, family gathering perhaps. Their food is really good, try the beef dishes, they are excellent. The service is [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Amon Carter MuseumFull of modern, eclectic artworks such as paintings and photography, the Amon Carter Museum is open to the public free of charge and its aim is to inspire the new generations to express themselves in art. The exhibitions feature [...]D: 4.5mi00
Things about Fort Worth you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
There are several places to enjoy a nice meal in Munich. This is a reasonably priced option with a really nice atmosphere. Although the name...
Food: Victorian House - Neuhausen
Most German train stations have a little nasty little bar inside or right next to the station. For Stuttgart, which obviously has lots of...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar on top of the train station
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
On my 1st trip to Quito, I got incredibly sick. First I thought it was food poisoning but it was suggested I had altitude sickness. We flew from...
General: Beware of Altitude sickness
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira