Fort Worth Botanic Garden, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Worth > Fort Worth Botanic Garden
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The Japanese Garden is a treat, beautifully designed place where you can really feel the harmony and tranquility that these gardens provide. If you're with kids you can go to the part of the garden which is more interesting and suitable for families, where children can feel more at home.
Try to check their website before visiting (or call them), because some of the areas in the garden may be closed due to special events.
3220 Botanic Garden Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76107, USA
Varies on season and visiting preferences.
From 8am to 10pm on weekdays and on weekends from 1pm to 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Worth
- GPS SystemAny type of GPS System is recommended . [...]D: n/a01
- Amon Carter MuseumFull of modern, eclectic artworks such as paintings and photography, the Amon Carter Museum is open to the public free of charge and its aim is to inspire the new generations to express themselves in art. The exhibitions feature [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Bureau of EngravingA very informative and really interesting tour about money, money-printing and currency in the US. The Bureau of Engraving has another location (the main on) in Washington, DC and this is the place where all the money for the States is [...]D: 10.9mi00
- Log Cabin VillageDedicated to preserve a little bit of Texas history, log cabins from various locations around the country were disassembled and reassembled in an area which got the name of Log Cabin Village. The tour shows you the cabins and enlightens [...]D: 4.6mi00
- National Cowgirl MuseumDedicated to the heroic and memorable women of the country, the National Cowgirl Museum is an emblem of the courageous, witty and strong-willed women of the West. There are collections of photographs, maps, and painting featuring the Wild [...]D: 4.6mi00
Things about Fort Worth you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
There are several cheap opportunities for wall climbing in Budapest. In Summer it's almost like a hot sauna in an expensive spa ...
Outdoors Activities: Wall climbing in Budapest
When you visit Szentendre I recommend you to get there by ship. You can take a ship from Budapest to Szentendre and back only for a few euros -...
General: Visiting Szentendre on the Danube river
The National Park is huge and beautiful. It is right next to the city, so you can easily reach it wherever in Killarney you would be. The Park...
Outdoors Activities: Killarney National Park
Welcome to India. Our tour manager will receive you at Airport and will escort you to your hotel in an AC car. Delhi, the capital city of India,...
History & Culture: Go on exploratory tour of New Delhi – See monuments like Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, Red Fort etc.
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Everest Base Camp Trekking Overview MAX ALTITUDE: N/A DURATION: 17 Days GRADE: N/A Introduction Everest base camp trekking is one of the popular...
Outdoors Activities: Everest Base Camp Trekking,Trekking to Everest,Everest Trekking
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
Be aware that there are a lot of one way streets in Montgomery...and some of the one-way signs are not visible. Make sure you see the sign before...
General: Driving in Montgomery