Fort Worth Botanic Garden, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Worth > Fort Worth Botanic Garden
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The Japanese Garden is a treat, beautifully designed place where you can really feel the harmony and tranquility that these gardens provide. If you're with kids you can go to the part of the garden which is more interesting and suitable for families, where children can feel more at home.
Try to check their website before visiting (or call them), because some of the areas in the garden may be closed due to special events.
3220 Botanic Garden Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76107, USA
Varies on season and visiting preferences.
From 8am to 10pm on weekdays and on weekends from 1pm to 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Worth
- Zambrano Wine CellarLocated in downtown Fort Lauderdale, the Zambrano Wine Cellar is a perfect place for a friend-outing, a date or business dinner. It has a warm, homey atmosphere where you can easily relax and feel comfortable. There are are over 350 wines [...]D: 2.4mi00
- GPS SystemAny type of GPS System is recommended . [...]D: n/a01
- National Cowgirl MuseumDedicated to the heroic and memorable women of the country, the National Cowgirl Museum is an emblem of the courageous, witty and strong-willed women of the West. There are collections of photographs, maps, and painting featuring the Wild [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Bureau of EngravingA very informative and really interesting tour about money, money-printing and currency in the US. The Bureau of Engraving has another location (the main on) in Washington, DC and this is the place where all the money for the States is [...]D: 10.9mi00
- White Elephant SaloonKnown mostly from the TV series, Walker, the Texas Ranger, the White Elephant Saloon offers live music every night and is the place to be if you would like to feel a bit of the modern and still traditional Texas. If not for the food or the [...]D: 4.4mi00
Things about Fort Worth you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different...
Night Life & Entertainment: 'Fastnacht'
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
If you are historically interested, you should visit the roman germanic museum of cologne. It has got to offer you a huge variety of roman remnants...
General: Visit the roman germanic museum
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
11 giorni - 4 giorni di trekking a piedi 03/10/2012 - 13/10/2012 Questa escursione ci tuffa in una delle più belle valli del Marocco: uno...
General: Trekking Berbero nella Valle delle Rose e Dades
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends