Fort Worth Botanic Garden, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Worth > Fort Worth Botanic Garden
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The Japanese Garden is a treat, beautifully designed place where you can really feel the harmony and tranquility that these gardens provide. If you're with kids you can go to the part of the garden which is more interesting and suitable for families, where children can feel more at home.
Try to check their website before visiting (or call them), because some of the areas in the garden may be closed due to special events.
3220 Botanic Garden Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76107, USA
Varies on season and visiting preferences.
From 8am to 10pm on weekdays and on weekends from 1pm to 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Worth
- Grace Fort WorthDesigned in a quite contemporary style, Grace Fort Worth has a room for larger events, anniversaries or just a friendly outing, family gathering perhaps. Their food is really good, try the beef dishes, they are excellent. The service is [...]D: 2.3mi00
- National Cowgirl MuseumDedicated to the heroic and memorable women of the country, the National Cowgirl Museum is an emblem of the courageous, witty and strong-willed women of the West. There are collections of photographs, maps, and painting featuring the Wild [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Bureau of EngravingA very informative and really interesting tour about money, money-printing and currency in the US. The Bureau of Engraving has another location (the main on) in Washington, DC and this is the place where all the money for the States is [...]D: 10.9mi00
- The Café ModernLocated within the grounds of the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, The Cafe Modern offers an eclectic, contemporary cuisine for every age and every taste. Due to quite a big popularity, you have to make reservations in advance, especially [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Log Cabin VillageDedicated to preserve a little bit of Texas history, log cabins from various locations around the country were disassembled and reassembled in an area which got the name of Log Cabin Village. The tour shows you the cabins and enlightens [...]D: 4.6mi00
Things about Fort Worth you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegowina
Recently opened Hotel Union offers something for everyone. This sophisticated hotel is located in the heart of Sarajevo, close to the business...
General: Hotel UNION
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
London, United Kingdom
If you don't want or you don't have so much money to spend while visiting London, you should check out British Museum. Except exhibitions that are...
History & Culture: British Museum
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Serving customer for more than half a decade, Marri's Pizza has some unique and delicious dishes on its menu, all made of fresh ingredients...
Food: Marri's Pizza
Opal is a great dining place situated in the Queen Anne area having a lot of special menus for all tastes. I went with some friends and we were...
Food: Opal Restaurant in Seattle
WELCOME TO VIETNAM TRIP FINDER CENTRAL TOURIST ONLINE SUPPORT BOOKING We are Vietnam Trip Finder, Online Tourist Travel Agency...
General: Vietnam Your Best Promotion Travel
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns