Speaking Rock Casino, El Paso, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > El Paso > Speaking Rock Casino
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
There is also a Cultural Center where you can have a more relaxed and interactive time and a Tigua Indian Reservation. Though the place is not like the usual casinos that you might know from tv or from other cities, it is more like an entertainment center with slots and a place where you can loose your money! It is still a fun place, you should try it too.
122 S Old Pueblo Rd, El Paso, TX 79907, USA
Recent travel tips for El Paso
- El Paso Local TransportationJust as any other city, El Paso has every kind of operator with what you can move around in and out of the city. The El Paso Local Transportation is easy and efficient, especially if you're a visitor and in need of some help. Though [...]D: n/a00
- Bob-O's Family Fun CenterThis place is a huge fun and not just for people with kids. Bob-O's Family Fun Center has everything for an entertaining, fun afternoon or a whole day. The batting cages and the go-carts were the most fun, though the arcade game and [...]D: 10mi00
- Forti's Mexican RestaurantA great family-owned restaurant, the Forti's Mexican Restaurant has amazing guacamoles and gorditas and provides service even between the lunch and dinner hours. The staff was super friendly and fast, and because we went in a time when [...]D: 2.3mi00
- El Paso Museum of ArtLocated downtown, the El Paso Museum of Art is small gem of artworks from European, Mexican and Latin-American artists. The best thing about the place is that it is free for the public, though there are some exhibits that might be charged. [...]D: 6.5mi00
- Mayapan MarketWith a historical and cultural background the Mayapan Market is an indoor market with lots of handcrafts, dried goods and food stalls. There is also a small museum that focuses on the history of the Mexican people especially in the souther [...]D: n/a00
Things about El Paso you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different...
Night Life & Entertainment: 'Fastnacht'
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
Bonao, Dominican Republic
Travel to the mountains of the caribbean. Climb the highest peak of the Caribbean. Pico Duarte
Outdoors Activities: Hotel Gold Premium
The City Hall was built in its present form by Jules Hardouin-Mansart in the year 1700. Check the gardens inside. No public access inside the...
Sightseeing: Hotel de Ville
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
During these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries.
General: 14 Day Road Trip in Europe
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Not really for those with a vegetarian diet, the St. Elmo Steak House is the most popular place in Indianapolis. Even celebrities have come here,...
Food: St. Elmo Steak House in Indianapolis
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns