Bob-O's Family Fun Center, El Paso, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > El Paso > Bob-O's Family Fun Center
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The batting cages and the go-carts were the most fun, though the arcade game and the bumper cars were also fun. There were so many kids there and all were having a great time. You could see it on their faces. A definitely must-visit!
3851 Constitution Dr, El Paso, TX 79922, USA
Daily from 10am to 10pm. (generally)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for El Paso
- Geske's Fire GrillA cozy little restaurant on Trevino street, Geske's Fire Grill offers really tasty dishes that make your mouth water just when you think about it. Try the beef and the home salad, they absolutely delicious, they can prepare the meat so [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Mayapan MarketWith a historical and cultural background the Mayapan Market is an indoor market with lots of handcrafts, dried goods and food stalls. There is also a small museum that focuses on the history of the Mexican people especially in the souther [...]D: n/a00
- Wyler Aerial TramwayFound in the Franklin Mountains State Park, the Wyler Aerial Tramway features tramway gondolas that take you up to Franklin mountain where you can look down on El Paso in the east and admire the place's beauty and wildness. You can [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Crave Kitchen and BarI would say this restaurant is one of the best in whole El Paso. The Crave Kitchen and Bar has not only great service but excellent food too. If I would have had enough place in my stomach and money in my pockets I would have tried [...]D: 6.7mi00
- Franklin Mountains State ParkThe largest state park in the US, Franklin Mountains State Park is accessible to the public from 8am to 5pm seven days a week. You can take part on tours scheduled every day, though there is a 1O-person limit, so you should book in [...]D: 7.4mi00
Things about El Paso you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
The City Hall was built in its present form by Jules Hardouin-Mansart in the year 1700. Check the gardens inside. No public access inside the...
Sightseeing: Hotel de Ville
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
It's the most realistic, accurate and also depressing museum I've ever seen about communism and nazism. Th building itself was the headquarter of...
History & Culture: House of Terror
Book your tour with Twins Tours to the HolyLand!
General: Visiting the Holy Land
Lothal is one of the greatest examples of ancient archaeology. It’s a very informative museum explaining the artifacts of ancient India....
General: Lothal Archaeological Site
The most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years)...
General: Amazing lake Baikal near my city
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.