Franklin Mountains State Park, El Paso, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > El Paso > Franklin Mountains State Park
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
You can take part on tours scheduled every day, though there is a 1O-person limit, so you should book in advance. You can also go rock-climbing or camping, but because there is no water or electricity you have to contact them before you decide to put up a tent anywhere.
It is an amazing sight, with the mountains in the background and it a great for pictures if not anything else.
1331 McKelligon Canyon Rd, El Paso, TX 79930, USA
8am to 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for El Paso
- Bob-O's Family Fun CenterThis place is a huge fun and not just for people with kids. Bob-O's Family Fun Center has everything for an entertaining, fun afternoon or a whole day. The batting cages and the go-carts were the most fun, though the arcade game and [...]D: 10mi00
- El Paso Local TransportationJust as any other city, El Paso has every kind of operator with what you can move around in and out of the city. The El Paso Local Transportation is easy and efficient, especially if you're a visitor and in need of some help. Though [...]D: n/a00
- Wyler Aerial TramwayFound in the Franklin Mountains State Park, the Wyler Aerial Tramway features tramway gondolas that take you up to Franklin mountain where you can look down on El Paso in the east and admire the place's beauty and wildness. You can [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Crave Kitchen and BarI would say this restaurant is one of the best in whole El Paso. The Crave Kitchen and Bar has not only great service but excellent food too. If I would have had enough place in my stomach and money in my pockets I would have tried [...]D: 6.7mi00
- Geske's Fire GrillA cozy little restaurant on Trevino street, Geske's Fire Grill offers really tasty dishes that make your mouth water just when you think about it. Try the beef and the home salad, they absolutely delicious, they can prepare the meat so [...]D: 4.6mi00
Things about El Paso you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
If you are in Hajduszoboszlo don't miss out the aqua park. It is a great place, and it is not too expensive
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
By day, Aiko is a sushi lounge with some of the best sushi you can taste in Atlanta, and by night it transforms into a hot nightclub and martini...
Night Life & Entertainment: Aiko Lounge in Atlanta
Charlotte, North Carolina
This was one of the greatest experiences of my life. When we booked for Cajun Canvas we never thought that painting could be so much fun! ...
Family & Fun: Cajun Canvas
Manhattan Beach, California
When in Manhattan Beach, make sure you take the time to walk down to the pier. It’s not only a good view over the ocean, but also a nice place to...
Sightseeing: Manhattan Beach Pier
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An