Crave Kitchen and Bar, El Paso, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > El Paso > Crave Kitchen and Bar
- Food travel tip
- City center
If I would have had enough place in my stomach and money in my pockets I would have tried everything. The only drawback is that the place is kinda small and sometimes you have to wait for a table but if you book in advance and arrive on time you will have no problems.
300 Cincinnati Ave, El Paso, TX 79902, USA
Avg. price between: $8-$15
From 7:00am to 11:00pm (until 6pm on Sundays)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for El Paso
- Magoffin HomesteadAmong all the historic hidden gems in El Paso, the Magoffin Homestead is maybe the most unique and beautiful. Everything has been left as it was the last time it had residents, so it still looks like people are living in it. The [...]D: 5.5mi00
- El Paso Local TransportationJust as any other city, El Paso has every kind of operator with what you can move around in and out of the city. The El Paso Local Transportation is easy and efficient, especially if you're a visitor and in need of some help. Though [...]D: n/a00
- Geske's Fire GrillA cozy little restaurant on Trevino street, Geske's Fire Grill offers really tasty dishes that make your mouth water just when you think about it. Try the beef and the home salad, they absolutely delicious, they can prepare the meat so [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Forti's Mexican RestaurantA great family-owned restaurant, the Forti's Mexican Restaurant has amazing guacamoles and gorditas and provides service even between the lunch and dinner hours. The staff was super friendly and fast, and because we went in a time when [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Edge of Texas SteakhouseA bit far from downtown El Paso, the Edge of Texas Steakhouse is still a place worth going to if you would like really great food. Their steaks is their specialty and deserves every praise because there is no other place where they can [...]D: 15.6mi00
Things about El Paso you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are aorund Bregenz at the time of july/august and if you like theater plays, you have definitely to visit the theater festival of Bregenz....
Night Life & Entertainment: Theater festival at the lake of Constance
The Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either...
Outdoors Activities: The big waterfall called Rheinfälle
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
Seoul, South Korea
Formerly the land of tons and tons of garbage, the Seoul World Cup Park is now a place of peace, tranquility and public. The Stadium in the heart...
Sightseeing: Seoul World Cup Park
Kansas City, Missouri
The Kansas City Library is the most unique and interesting library in the world, I'd say, because I don't think there is a building that...
History & Culture: Kansas City Library