Forti's Mexican Restaurant, El Paso, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > El Paso > Forti's Mexican Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
The staff was super friendly and fast, and because we went in a time when many were taking their siesta at home, the place is not crowded.
One advice: don't order the red wine, order something else instead, because it tastes too weird and dry. But maybe only for me.
321 Chelsea St, El Paso, TX 79905, USA
Recent travel tips for El Paso
- Geske's Fire GrillA cozy little restaurant on Trevino street, Geske's Fire Grill offers really tasty dishes that make your mouth water just when you think about it. Try the beef and the home salad, they absolutely delicious, they can prepare the meat so [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Franklin Mountains State ParkThe largest state park in the US, Franklin Mountains State Park is accessible to the public from 8am to 5pm seven days a week. You can take part on tours scheduled every day, though there is a 1O-person limit, so you should book in [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Mayapan MarketWith a historical and cultural background the Mayapan Market is an indoor market with lots of handcrafts, dried goods and food stalls. There is also a small museum that focuses on the history of the Mexican people especially in the souther [...]D: n/a00
- Bob-O's Family Fun CenterThis place is a huge fun and not just for people with kids. Bob-O's Family Fun Center has everything for an entertaining, fun afternoon or a whole day. The batting cages and the go-carts were the most fun, though the arcade game and [...]D: 10mi00
- Caffe FiorettiThis place is really charming and elegant in the same time. We had an enjoyable afternoon in the Caffe Fioretti and we would go back in a heartbeat. They feature Italian cuisine based dishes and maybe that is what makes it so great. Their [...]D: 3.8mi00
Things about El Paso you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Oxford, United Kingdom
Sightseeing buses may seem as a waste of time and money, but in the case of towns like Oxford I would say that they are the perfect choice. Oxford...
History & Culture: Sightseeing in Oxford with the bus
The best time to visit Jaipur is during Sept-Oct or during the Feb-March months.
General: Best time to travel
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
Satu Mare, Romania
In the center of Satu Mare, there are some really nice things that you should visit while you are in the city. There is a big fountain in the...
Sightseeing: Lupa Capitolina and the Roman Catholic Cathedral
Charlotte, North Carolina
Inspired by and dedicated to an influential man, The Billy Graham Library is about God's love, appreciation and mercy. The library is part of...
History & Culture: The Billy Graham Library
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
San Antonio, Texas
Just across from the popular Riverwalk, The Alamo is a historical landmark with a rich and heroic history. Originally built as a mission, the...
History & Culture: The Alamo
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day
If you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and...
Sports & Wellness : Best Luxury travel Switzerland