Forti's Mexican Restaurant, El Paso, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > El Paso > Forti's Mexican Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
The staff was super friendly and fast, and because we went in a time when many were taking their siesta at home, the place is not crowded.
One advice: don't order the red wine, order something else instead, because it tastes too weird and dry. But maybe only for me.
321 Chelsea St, El Paso, TX 79905, USA
Recent travel tips for El Paso
- Franklin Mountains State ParkThe largest state park in the US, Franklin Mountains State Park is accessible to the public from 8am to 5pm seven days a week. You can take part on tours scheduled every day, though there is a 1O-person limit, so you should book in [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Speaking Rock CasinoFull of video games, restaurants/bars and other entertainment areas, the Speaking Rock Casino is a playing ground for adults who want to spend some money. :) There is also a Cultural Center where you can have a more relaxed and interactive [...]D: 7.3mi00
- Caffe FiorettiThis place is really charming and elegant in the same time. We had an enjoyable afternoon in the Caffe Fioretti and we would go back in a heartbeat. They feature Italian cuisine based dishes and maybe that is what makes it so great. Their [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Magoffin HomesteadAmong all the historic hidden gems in El Paso, the Magoffin Homestead is maybe the most unique and beautiful. Everything has been left as it was the last time it had residents, so it still looks like people are living in it. The [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Crave Kitchen and BarI would say this restaurant is one of the best in whole El Paso. The Crave Kitchen and Bar has not only great service but excellent food too. If I would have had enough place in my stomach and money in my pockets I would have tried [...]D: 6.7mi00
Things about El Paso you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
In stuttgart, there is ab very big and interessting museum. The 'Mercedes-Benz Museum'. There you can see very old or new mercedes. You can also...
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Even if you're not a big racing fan, a visit to Keeneland is still worth your time. The admission is only $5 and if you aren't planning on...
Sports & Wellness : Keeneland
I'm not sure how much someone who isn't remotely interested in trains will like this, but if you have even a passing interests in railroads,...
History & Culture: International Trolley and Train Museum
The Portland Saturday Market is actually open on Sundays as well, and it is the largest outdoor arts and crafts market in the United States. It...
Shopping: Portland Saturday Market
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head