Forti's Mexican Restaurant, El Paso, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > El Paso > Forti's Mexican Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
The staff was super friendly and fast, and because we went in a time when many were taking their siesta at home, the place is not crowded.
One advice: don't order the red wine, order something else instead, because it tastes too weird and dry. But maybe only for me.
321 Chelsea St, El Paso, TX 79905, USA
Recent travel tips for El Paso
- Franklin Mountains State ParkThe largest state park in the US, Franklin Mountains State Park is accessible to the public from 8am to 5pm seven days a week. You can take part on tours scheduled every day, though there is a 1O-person limit, so you should book in [...]D: 7.4mi00
- El Paso Museum of ArtLocated downtown, the El Paso Museum of Art is small gem of artworks from European, Mexican and Latin-American artists. The best thing about the place is that it is free for the public, though there are some exhibits that might be charged. [...]D: 6.5mi00
- Magoffin HomesteadAmong all the historic hidden gems in El Paso, the Magoffin Homestead is maybe the most unique and beautiful. Everything has been left as it was the last time it had residents, so it still looks like people are living in it. The [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Speaking Rock CasinoFull of video games, restaurants/bars and other entertainment areas, the Speaking Rock Casino is a playing ground for adults who want to spend some money. :) There is also a Cultural Center where you can have a more relaxed and interactive [...]D: 7.3mi00
- Wyler Aerial TramwayFound in the Franklin Mountains State Park, the Wyler Aerial Tramway features tramway gondolas that take you up to Franklin mountain where you can look down on El Paso in the east and admire the place's beauty and wildness. You can [...]D: 5.6mi00
Things about El Paso you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Near the cave just about a 1 mile you can find a great place for camping, with grass and a little brook
General: A little camping
Belen, New Mexico
Local artist Zack Meyer and his crew are decorating the buildings of downtown Belen with colorful murals. There's something for everyone...
Sightseeing: Belen Murals
Chris is the place where you will eat the best hot-dogs in Alabama. The diner was opened in 1917 and for many years was the hottest late-night spot...
Santa Ana, California
Who would have though that in Santa Ana you would find such an exclusive, exotic restaurant like the Royal Khyber, which serves one of the tastiest...
Food: Royal Khyber
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
The people of Ho Chi Minh City especially the ladies do not wear revealing clothes and are dressed very decently and conservatively. For example...
General: Fitting in with the people in Ho Chi Minh City
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing