El Paso Local Transportation, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > El Paso > El Paso Local Transportation
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
Though there aren't many trains that can take wherever you want, hiring a car can be the best option. Right at the airport are many agencies that provide car-rental services. Buses are also accessible and have routs to major attraction, taxis however are a little bit expensive, so you just choose which one is more suitable for you and off you go!
Recent travel tips for El Paso
- Edge of Texas SteakhouseA bit far from downtown El Paso, the Edge of Texas Steakhouse is still a place worth going to if you would like really great food. Their steaks is their specialty and deserves every praise because there is no other place where they can [...]D: 15.6mi00
- El Paso ZooThough not a huge zoo with lots and lots of animals, the El Paso Zoo has still its charm and can provide a fun or relaxed afternoon for the visitor. There are only a few lions, tigers, some elephants and monkeys, birds and seals to just [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Franklin Mountains State ParkThe largest state park in the US, Franklin Mountains State Park is accessible to the public from 8am to 5pm seven days a week. You can take part on tours scheduled every day, though there is a 1O-person limit, so you should book in [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Caffe FiorettiThis place is really charming and elegant in the same time. We had an enjoyable afternoon in the Caffe Fioretti and we would go back in a heartbeat. They feature Italian cuisine based dishes and maybe that is what makes it so great. Their [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Geske's Fire GrillA cozy little restaurant on Trevino street, Geske's Fire Grill offers really tasty dishes that make your mouth water just when you think about it. Try the beef and the home salad, they absolutely delicious, they can prepare the meat so [...]D: 4.6mi00
Things about El Paso you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go there for skying, take one of the ski busses up to the glacier, it´s more relaxed than to drive up yourself. The bus stops you can...
Outdoors Activities: Skying area
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Welcome To the Kingdom of Cambodia Cambodia is one of the safest and most fascinating destinations in Asia. The country is blessed with a rich...
Sightseeing: Tour packages cambodia ( www.luxurytravelvietnam.com)
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
The best science museum for all ages. We visited the Columbus COSI ( Center of Science and Industry) a few weeks back and we had a really great...
Family & Fun: Columbus COSI
A land of greens and flowers, The Domes became a city landmark after its completion in 1967 and proved to be a highly popular visiting area both to...
Sightseeing: The Domes