El Paso Local Transportation, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > El Paso > El Paso Local Transportation
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
Though there aren't many trains that can take wherever you want, hiring a car can be the best option. Right at the airport are many agencies that provide car-rental services. Buses are also accessible and have routs to major attraction, taxis however are a little bit expensive, so you just choose which one is more suitable for you and off you go!
Recent travel tips for El Paso
- El Paso Museum of ArtLocated downtown, the El Paso Museum of Art is small gem of artworks from European, Mexican and Latin-American artists. The best thing about the place is that it is free for the public, though there are some exhibits that might be charged. [...]D: 6.5mi00
- Bob-O's Family Fun CenterThis place is a huge fun and not just for people with kids. Bob-O's Family Fun Center has everything for an entertaining, fun afternoon or a whole day. The batting cages and the go-carts were the most fun, though the arcade game and [...]D: 10mi00
- Mayapan MarketWith a historical and cultural background the Mayapan Market is an indoor market with lots of handcrafts, dried goods and food stalls. There is also a small museum that focuses on the history of the Mexican people especially in the souther [...]D: n/a00
- El Paso SaddleblanketResembling mostly a warehouse or a wholesale store, the El Paso Saddleblanket has a wide variety of Mexican products, each one unique and well, Mexican in style and fabric. The prices are quite fair, and you can purchase everything from [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Caffe FiorettiThis place is really charming and elegant in the same time. We had an enjoyable afternoon in the Caffe Fioretti and we would go back in a heartbeat. They feature Italian cuisine based dishes and maybe that is what makes it so great. Their [...]D: 3.8mi00
Things about El Paso you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Tripoli - Sabrata - Nalut - Ghadames - Ghat - Acacus - Murzuk Sand Sea -Wadi Mathendoush - Germa - Ubari Sand Sea – Desert Lakes - Sabha -...
General: Detailed tour tip
It is best to go to Polangui during the summer season. By doing so, you will be able to take advantage of the trip and enjoy it as well. The wet...
Outdoors Activities: Avoiding wet season by going during the summer season
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Maybe one of the most famous avenues in America (being constructed for the first time in 1870), the Atlantic City Boardwalk is both a relaxing and...
Sightseeing: Atlantic City Boardwalk
Be aware that there are a lot of one way streets in Montgomery...and some of the one-way signs are not visible. Make sure you see the sign before...
General: Driving in Montgomery
Hue is my countryside because i was born and raised up here. Due to its special location and culture, Hue isn't an ideal place for business. As a...
Sightseeing: What to see in Hue city?
If you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and...
Sports & Wellness : Best Luxury travel Switzerland