El Paso Local Transportation, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > El Paso > El Paso Local Transportation
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
Though there aren't many trains that can take wherever you want, hiring a car can be the best option. Right at the airport are many agencies that provide car-rental services. Buses are also accessible and have routs to major attraction, taxis however are a little bit expensive, so you just choose which one is more suitable for you and off you go!
Recent travel tips for El Paso
- Magoffin HomesteadAmong all the historic hidden gems in El Paso, the Magoffin Homestead is maybe the most unique and beautiful. Everything has been left as it was the last time it had residents, so it still looks like people are living in it. The [...]D: 5.5mi00
- El Paso ZooThough not a huge zoo with lots and lots of animals, the El Paso Zoo has still its charm and can provide a fun or relaxed afternoon for the visitor. There are only a few lions, tigers, some elephants and monkeys, birds and seals to just [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Forti's Mexican RestaurantA great family-owned restaurant, the Forti's Mexican Restaurant has amazing guacamoles and gorditas and provides service even between the lunch and dinner hours. The staff was super friendly and fast, and because we went in a time when [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Crave Kitchen and BarI would say this restaurant is one of the best in whole El Paso. The Crave Kitchen and Bar has not only great service but excellent food too. If I would have had enough place in my stomach and money in my pockets I would have tried [...]D: 6.7mi00
- Caffe FiorettiThis place is really charming and elegant in the same time. We had an enjoyable afternoon in the Caffe Fioretti and we would go back in a heartbeat. They feature Italian cuisine based dishes and maybe that is what makes it so great. Their [...]D: 3.8mi00
Things about El Paso you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
People don't take trips… trips take people
General: Dreadful Trip
A palace turned into a mosque is the finest example of architectural art. You will surely think that it's a fort and not a mosque. A wonderful...
History & Culture: Jama Masjid - Palace or Mosque
Mexico City, Mexico
This building really earned the name National Palace as it has been the residence of Mexico's monarch or president for over 300 years. Hernan...
History & Culture: National Palace in Mexico City
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
I've been karting before, but it was nothing, a piece of cake, compared to the karts and the place in Fort Lauderdale. Known as the longest and...
Family & Fun: Xtreme Indoor Karting in Fort Lauderdale