El Paso Local Transportation, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > El Paso > El Paso Local Transportation
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
Though there aren't many trains that can take wherever you want, hiring a car can be the best option. Right at the airport are many agencies that provide car-rental services. Buses are also accessible and have routs to major attraction, taxis however are a little bit expensive, so you just choose which one is more suitable for you and off you go!
Recent travel tips for El Paso
- Mayapan MarketWith a historical and cultural background the Mayapan Market is an indoor market with lots of handcrafts, dried goods and food stalls. There is also a small museum that focuses on the history of the Mexican people especially in the souther [...]D: n/a00
- Speaking Rock CasinoFull of video games, restaurants/bars and other entertainment areas, the Speaking Rock Casino is a playing ground for adults who want to spend some money. :) There is also a Cultural Center where you can have a more relaxed and interactive [...]D: 7.3mi00
- Caffe FiorettiThis place is really charming and elegant in the same time. We had an enjoyable afternoon in the Caffe Fioretti and we would go back in a heartbeat. They feature Italian cuisine based dishes and maybe that is what makes it so great. Their [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Wyler Aerial TramwayFound in the Franklin Mountains State Park, the Wyler Aerial Tramway features tramway gondolas that take you up to Franklin mountain where you can look down on El Paso in the east and admire the place's beauty and wildness. You can [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Franklin Mountains State ParkThe largest state park in the US, Franklin Mountains State Park is accessible to the public from 8am to 5pm seven days a week. You can take part on tours scheduled every day, though there is a 1O-person limit, so you should book in [...]D: 7.4mi00
Things about El Paso you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to feel party, go to Alicante during the time of the 'Hogueras de San Juan' at the 24th of june. A lot of exceptional sculptures are...
General: There you should go!
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
The most important museum shows pieces of textil art. Besides modern pieces are a lot of hundreds of years old exemplars too.
Sightseeing: Musee Historique des Tissus
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
Dagupan City, Philippines
The people are so friendly here! I lost my contact lenses and had to ask for opticals - most people recommended Siapno-Tada Optical. They have the...
General: Optical service in Dagupan City
The Inner Harbor of Baltimore is the oldest seaport in America. The now major tourist attraction, the port is always bustling with people. Though...
Sightseeing: Inner Harbor
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Hanauma Bay is wonderful for the lovers of snorkeling, but not only. It is like being in an aquarium. I couldn't believe how close I was to those...
Outdoors Activities: Hanauma Bay in Honolulu
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends