El Paso Zoo, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > El Paso > El Paso Zoo
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There are only a few lions, tigers, some elephants and monkeys, birds and seals to just name a few. But the whole can so charming that you don't feel disappointed when you leave.
Because El Paso can be very hot, try to go in the morning or take a fan and water with you, because you might feel you won't be able to stand the heat.
4001 E Paisano Dr, El Paso, TX 79905, USA
Adults: $10/ Children: $6
9:30 am to 4:00 pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for El Paso
- El Paso Local TransportationJust as any other city, El Paso has every kind of operator with what you can move around in and out of the city. The El Paso Local Transportation is easy and efficient, especially if you're a visitor and in need of some help. Though [...]D: n/a00
- Caffe FiorettiThis place is really charming and elegant in the same time. We had an enjoyable afternoon in the Caffe Fioretti and we would go back in a heartbeat. They feature Italian cuisine based dishes and maybe that is what makes it so great. Their [...]D: 3.8mi00
- El Paso SaddleblanketResembling mostly a warehouse or a wholesale store, the El Paso Saddleblanket has a wide variety of Mexican products, each one unique and well, Mexican in style and fabric. The prices are quite fair, and you can purchase everything from [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Mayapan MarketWith a historical and cultural background the Mayapan Market is an indoor market with lots of handcrafts, dried goods and food stalls. There is also a small museum that focuses on the history of the Mexican people especially in the souther [...]D: n/a00
- Wyler Aerial TramwayFound in the Franklin Mountains State Park, the Wyler Aerial Tramway features tramway gondolas that take you up to Franklin mountain where you can look down on El Paso in the east and admire the place's beauty and wildness. You can [...]D: 5.6mi00
Things about El Paso you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different...
Night Life & Entertainment: 'Fastnacht'
Dont rely yourself on street signs. Take a good street map with you or use a updated navigation system. Otherwise you will spend much more time...
General: Traffic signs in the inner city
The Catacombs of St.Callixtus (San Callisto) are among the largest and most important of Rome. They originated around the middle of the 2nd Century...
History & Culture: The catacombs
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
There are a lot of options and packages to for travelers to explore Cambodia and Laos together on a single multi destination holiday, this options...
Sightseeing: Cambodia and Laos travel
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Las Vegas, Nevada
Two of the nicest malls are located inside Caesars Palace and at the Venetian. There are a ton of shops there and you always see the bright blue...
Shopping: Vegas malls
Open on quite many locations in Mesa, Serrano's Mexican Food Restaurant serves delicious, traditional Mexican food that has become a favorite...
Food: Serrano's Mexican Food Restaurant
Da Nang, Vietnam
From Da Nang and for a short drive you will reach to Hue and Hoi An, two of the most visited town in Vietnam, you will visit ancient tourism...
Beaches : Vietnam vacation packages in Da nang