El Paso Zoo, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > El Paso > El Paso Zoo
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There are only a few lions, tigers, some elephants and monkeys, birds and seals to just name a few. But the whole can so charming that you don't feel disappointed when you leave.
Because El Paso can be very hot, try to go in the morning or take a fan and water with you, because you might feel you won't be able to stand the heat.
4001 E Paisano Dr, El Paso, TX 79905, USA
Adults: $10/ Children: $6
9:30 am to 4:00 pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for El Paso
- Magoffin HomesteadAmong all the historic hidden gems in El Paso, the Magoffin Homestead is maybe the most unique and beautiful. Everything has been left as it was the last time it had residents, so it still looks like people are living in it. The [...]D: 5.5mi00
- El Paso Museum of ArtLocated downtown, the El Paso Museum of Art is small gem of artworks from European, Mexican and Latin-American artists. The best thing about the place is that it is free for the public, though there are some exhibits that might be charged. [...]D: 6.5mi00
- Mayapan MarketWith a historical and cultural background the Mayapan Market is an indoor market with lots of handcrafts, dried goods and food stalls. There is also a small museum that focuses on the history of the Mexican people especially in the souther [...]D: n/a00
- Speaking Rock CasinoFull of video games, restaurants/bars and other entertainment areas, the Speaking Rock Casino is a playing ground for adults who want to spend some money. :) There is also a Cultural Center where you can have a more relaxed and interactive [...]D: 7.3mi00
- Geske's Fire GrillA cozy little restaurant on Trevino street, Geske's Fire Grill offers really tasty dishes that make your mouth water just when you think about it. Try the beef and the home salad, they absolutely delicious, they can prepare the meat so [...]D: 4.6mi00
Things about El Paso you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Salzburg, there´s not only the fact interesting that Mozart was born there. Also the medieval castle Hohensalzburg, built in 1077,...
History & Culture: Castle Hohensalzburg
Prague, Czech Republic
As Prague is the birthplace of Kafka, this genius of literature, Franz Kafka Museum is a must see if you're in the city. The museum was moved...
History & Culture: Franz Kafka Museum
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
Street markets along Christ church is a great place to get place to buy handicrafts and souvenirs. Many of these handicrafts are handmade...
Shopping: Street markets near Christ Church
DAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses...
General: Daydream Laguna Resort
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza