El Paso Zoo, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > El Paso > El Paso Zoo
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There are only a few lions, tigers, some elephants and monkeys, birds and seals to just name a few. But the whole can so charming that you don't feel disappointed when you leave.
Because El Paso can be very hot, try to go in the morning or take a fan and water with you, because you might feel you won't be able to stand the heat.
4001 E Paisano Dr, El Paso, TX 79905, USA
Adults: $10/ Children: $6
9:30 am to 4:00 pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for El Paso
- Forti's Mexican RestaurantA great family-owned restaurant, the Forti's Mexican Restaurant has amazing guacamoles and gorditas and provides service even between the lunch and dinner hours. The staff was super friendly and fast, and because we went in a time when [...]D: 2.3mi00
- El Paso Museum of ArtLocated downtown, the El Paso Museum of Art is small gem of artworks from European, Mexican and Latin-American artists. The best thing about the place is that it is free for the public, though there are some exhibits that might be charged. [...]D: 6.5mi00
- El Paso SaddleblanketResembling mostly a warehouse or a wholesale store, the El Paso Saddleblanket has a wide variety of Mexican products, each one unique and well, Mexican in style and fabric. The prices are quite fair, and you can purchase everything from [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Geske's Fire GrillA cozy little restaurant on Trevino street, Geske's Fire Grill offers really tasty dishes that make your mouth water just when you think about it. Try the beef and the home salad, they absolutely delicious, they can prepare the meat so [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Edge of Texas SteakhouseA bit far from downtown El Paso, the Edge of Texas Steakhouse is still a place worth going to if you would like really great food. Their steaks is their specialty and deserves every praise because there is no other place where they can [...]D: 15.6mi00
Things about El Paso you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
La Alcazaba is the best preserved Moorish fortification in Spain. It is in very good state and a great place to spend a sunny afternoon. It was...
History & Culture: La Alcazaba
Driving through that city can be interesting, especially if you go there with a van or another big car. Also some of the subterranean parking lots...
General: Traffic situation
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
A beautiful, entertaining zoo which is quite popular among the locals of Long Beach, the Henry Doorly Zoo deserves its praises. They have quite a...
Family & Fun: Henry Doorly Zoo