Merriot - Great place to stay in Detroit, Michigan
Travel tips > North America > United States > Detroit > Merriot - Great place to stay in Detroit
- General travel tip
- City center
The room was spacious, equipped with everything you need starting from alarm clock to iron and ironing board. The bed was the greatest; I’ve never slept so comfortably before. There was satellite TV, internet (wired in the rooms, wireless in public areas), daily room-service. The only drawback (beside the fact that everything was expensive) was that pets are not allowed in the hotel, except service animals for disabled people. We wanted to bring our cat with us, but had to leave her with a neighbor eventually.
E Jefferson Ave & Brush St, Detroit, MI 48226, USA
Around $140 per person.
Recent travel tips for Detroit
- Fairly cheap St.RegisTrying to find a fairly cheap hotel in Detroit wasn’t an easy task as I imagined, but we managed in the end. There are so many hotels and motels, inns in that city you don’t even know where to look or which one to consider! :) [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Comerica Park - Home of the Detroit TigersThis park is the home of the Detroit Tigers. It has a huge stadium where you can watch the match. The old seats were changed; the new ones are much more comfortable and your view is not obstructed anymore either. The baseball cuisine is [...]D: 1.1mi10
- A fountain on Belle IsleAs a big island on the Detroit River, Belle Isle has been a heavenly getaway for people who are in the middle of the city’s busy everyday life. Many see it like an oasis in the middle of a metropolitan area and are happy to finish [...]D: 2.7mi00
- The Joe Lewis Arena in DetroitThis huge arena is just on the banks of the Detroit River and until now has hosted the Stanley Cup Champion Detroit Red Wings 11 times. It is the home of the town’s hockey team they are very proud of, and additionally the area around the [...]D: 1.5mi00
- A visit at Detroit Institute of ArtIt was a new experience to go to a museum and take part at activities and ‘concerts’. I went with a group of friends to visit the museum and we were lucky that it was Friday night because we were told there are interesting [...]D: 2.5mi00
Things about Detroit you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
The most important museum shows pieces of textil art. Besides modern pieces are a lot of hundreds of years old exemplars too.
Sightseeing: Musee Historique des Tissus
The Gellért Spa is the most prestigious thermal bath in Budapest. It has outdoor pool with artificial waves and thermal pools and saunas indoor....
Family & Fun: Gellért Spa
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
Atlantic City, New Jersey
The best place to get really great Greek food is Bill's Gyro Souvlaki. This place is maybe the only diner that is open so long and they have...
Food: Bill's Gyro Souvalki
Detail Itinerary Day 1 : Arrival Ha Noi (D) Arrive at Noi Bai Airport and coach transfer to hotel. Take a cyclo, the Vietnamese version of the...
Food: Vietnam Cooking Tour By Greentrailtourism.com
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Jade emperor pagoda is dedicated to the various Chinese-Vietnamese gods in a mix of Taoist and Buddhist styles. This pagoda has many wood carvings,...
Sightseeing: Jade Emperor Pagoda