Comerica Park - Home of the Detroit Tigers, Michigan
Travel tips > North America > United States > Detroit > Comerica Park - Home of the Detroit Tigers
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
The baseball cuisine is a novelty which offers gyros, subs, baked potatoes and even pizza, though when I went to find some hot dogs and drinks I almost lost my temper, because I had to stand in line for each of them separately.
For the younger ones who are not into baseball, there is also a carousel and a Ferris Wheel. It is quite a nice getaway for families and friends too.
2100 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
Recent travel tips for Detroit
- A visit at Detroit Institute of ArtIt was a new experience to go to a museum and take part at activities and ‘concerts’. I went with a group of friends to visit the museum and we were lucky that it was Friday night because we were told there are interesting [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Benihana - the best sushi in DetroitI was a bit excited to go dining to Benihana because it was the first time I have tasted sushi. My friend took me there saying it’s the best Japanese restaurant in town and they serve excellent sushi, so I decided to go with him. It [...]D: 7.6mi00
- The Joe Lewis Arena in DetroitThis huge arena is just on the banks of the Detroit River and until now has hosted the Stanley Cup Champion Detroit Red Wings 11 times. It is the home of the town’s hockey team they are very proud of, and additionally the area around the [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Fairly cheap St.RegisTrying to find a fairly cheap hotel in Detroit wasn’t an easy task as I imagined, but we managed in the end. There are so many hotels and motels, inns in that city you don’t even know where to look or which one to consider! :) [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Public Transportation in DetroitAs its name also suggests, this local tourist transportation moves people from one attraction to the other. The railway is up high in the sky, so the view from the train is something worthwhile. You are given an insight into the city’s [...]D: 1.2mi00
Things about Detroit you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
We tasted the most delicious roast duck ever in this cozy little restaurant on Happiness Street. The whole dish was crisp, fragrant and...
Food: Bianyifang Roast Duck Restaurant in Beijing
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
At the very top of one of the surrounding mountains in Quito you will find a very big statue of the Virgin Mary standing on a dragon with a leash...
Sightseeing: Mirador Panecillo
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
The place with the best night life is definitely Siofok. You can find there parties all night long right near the Balaton lake. Give it a try!
Night Life & Entertainment: Siofok, near Balaton lake
If you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes.
General: Check the schedule of the ferries
Arriving to Covasna from Sfantu Gheorghe is an easy task, the easiest way being by minibus. A transport company called Ecosil has 7-9 connections...
Public Transportation: From Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna, by minibus
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg