Comerica Park - Home of the Detroit Tigers, Michigan
Travel tips > North America > United States > Detroit > Comerica Park - Home of the Detroit Tigers
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
The baseball cuisine is a novelty which offers gyros, subs, baked potatoes and even pizza, though when I went to find some hot dogs and drinks I almost lost my temper, because I had to stand in line for each of them separately.
For the younger ones who are not into baseball, there is also a carousel and a Ferris Wheel. It is quite a nice getaway for families and friends too.
2100 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
Recent travel tips for Detroit
- Public Transportation in DetroitAs its name also suggests, this local tourist transportation moves people from one attraction to the other. The railway is up high in the sky, so the view from the train is something worthwhile. You are given an insight into the city’s [...]D: 1.2mi00
- A visit at Detroit Institute of ArtIt was a new experience to go to a museum and take part at activities and ‘concerts’. I went with a group of friends to visit the museum and we were lucky that it was Friday night because we were told there are interesting [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Merriot - Great place to stay in DetroitIt may be one of the most expensive hotels, but Detroit Marriot Renaissance Center is the best place where you can stay in an air-conditioned room on a hot summer day and enjoy a breathtaking view of the town. This was my first thought as [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Knightsbridge Antique MallThis store is one of the best places to buy antiques, souvenirs or collectibles. The staff is really friendly, they are willing to help in any way they can, and you don’t have that bad felling that you’re annoying them. For those who [...]D: 23.6mi00
- Benihana - the best sushi in DetroitI was a bit excited to go dining to Benihana because it was the first time I have tasted sushi. My friend took me there saying it’s the best Japanese restaurant in town and they serve excellent sushi, so I decided to go with him. It [...]D: 7.6mi00
Things about Detroit you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wenn man Whiskey schätzt, dann ist der Dudelsack ein idealer Ort. Dort kann man aus über 100 verschiedenen Sorten auswählen und genießen.
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
A must to see in Valencia is the City of Arts and Sciences (called 'Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias de Valencia' in Spanish), what is a huge...
Sightseeing: City of Arts and Sciences
If you love the art on metal, this is the best place to get astonished with some fabulous metal work. Museum of Kutch basically represent the...
History & Culture: Museum of Kutch
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Hi! Am Subindra Adhikari & I was born on the rugged but beautiful mountains of Nepal. I am an Experienced Mountain Guide from landlocked Nepal…&...
Outdoors Activities: Wel-come nepal trekking
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Fort Worth, Texas
Dedicated to the heroic and memorable women of the country, the National Cowgirl Museum is an emblem of the courageous, witty and strong-willed...
History & Culture: National Cowgirl Museum
Chris is the place where you will eat the best hot-dogs in Alabama. The diner was opened in 1917 and for many years was the hottest late-night spot...
San Jose, California
Strolling through the paved streets of the San Jose History Park, you feel you've been transported back in time. Buildings of the past...
History & Culture: San Jose History Park