Comerica Park - Home of the Detroit Tigers, Michigan
Travel tips > North America > United States > Detroit > Comerica Park - Home of the Detroit Tigers
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
The baseball cuisine is a novelty which offers gyros, subs, baked potatoes and even pizza, though when I went to find some hot dogs and drinks I almost lost my temper, because I had to stand in line for each of them separately.
For the younger ones who are not into baseball, there is also a carousel and a Ferris Wheel. It is quite a nice getaway for families and friends too.
2100 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
Recent travel tips for Detroit
- Tips for Detroit ZooThe Detroit zoo is a family attraction though I also enjoyed visiting it with friends. However we were a bit unlucky, because the day we went there it was really hot and there were so many people and screaming children that we [...]D: 11.8mi00
- Henry Ford Museum in DetroitThis museum a like a fantasy land. It is full of historical and scientific exhibitions and you don’t even know which one to go see. My first trip was to Greenfield Village which takes you back in time and offers a great tour of [...]D: 10.8mi00
- Cultural city tour in DetroitChoosing the Cultural Center tour of Preservation Wayne was a great choice for me, because this way I was able to get a bigger picture of Detroit’s cultural heritage. It is wise to arrive early and dress properly because due to space [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Greektown - A Bit of Europe in DetroitI was so amazed when I went to see the famous Greektown district in downtown Detroit last summer. I would have never thought a district such as this could survive for so long. It is said that there were Germans who first established the [...]D: 1.1mi10
- Benihana - the best sushi in DetroitI was a bit excited to go dining to Benihana because it was the first time I have tasted sushi. My friend took me there saying it’s the best Japanese restaurant in town and they serve excellent sushi, so I decided to go with him. It [...]D: 7.6mi00
Things about Detroit you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
If you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30...
Public Transportation: Taking a shortcut to the city
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
CLIMATE Morocco has several climatic zones, yet it is sunny for most of the year. Generally, the north has a Mediterranean climate, whereas it is...
History & Culture: Travel Tips For Morocco
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
Las Vegas, Nevada
Binion's Horseshoe is one of the classics in Vegas. This Casino is located in the old city center. It's a fun place and you get a little bit of the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Binion's Horseshoe
Overland Park, Kansas
Place Delicate clothing can be placed between two dry cleaner bags and then fold the item and pack. The garment will not have any fold creases and...
General: Place Delicate
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing