Samuel Adams Brewery, Boston, Massachusetts
Travel tips > North America > United States > Boston > Samuel Adams Brewery
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The brewery is open for visitors, they have tours on which you can see how the beer is made and also taste the products. The absolute fresh beer. :) The best thing is that it is techlically free, there is only a $2 suggested donation, but you will not regret it if you give a bit more.
30 Germania St, Boston, MA 02130, USA
Tours held Tuesday to Saturday. Call for hours.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Boston
- Pagliucas Italian RestaurantBoston has got a large Italian community so there are quite many Italian restaurants as well. Pagliucas is one of my favorite of this kind. It is a family owned restaurant with classic and simple but delicious dishes. The prices are [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Massachusetts State HouseOne of the jewels of the city stands on top of Beacon Hill and is the Massachusetts State House. It was built in 1798 and is a beautiful buildng. It's dome originally had wooden shingles, but then these were replaced with [...]D: 2.6mi00
- AxisIt's a great club for the lovers of rock music. Kind of a dirty, dark place, but that's what is so cool about it. Many rock bands come to give concerts, so you will probably have to buy tickets in advance if you want to get in. You can [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Fenway Park in BostonIf you are in Boston, do not miss to visit the home of the famous Red Sox, the Fenway Park stadium. It is an iconic place in the world of baseball.The open air stadium can host up to 30 000 people and just being there is amazing. If you [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Boston Public GardenBeing the first public botanical garden in the United States, Public Garden is still one of the most popular sights in Boston. It is really amazing and a great place for lone walks as well as family afternoons. My favorite thing about [...]D: 2.3mi00
Things about Boston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This restaurant is a great place to try the various local cusines and dishes of Malaysia. A tip here is if you are interested to try the local...
Food: Restoran Mustika Zamzam
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Belen, New Mexico
Local artist Zack Meyer and his crew are decorating the buildings of downtown Belen with colorful murals. There's something for everyone...
Sightseeing: Belen Murals
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
The land of joy for kids, the Science Museum Oklahoma is open daily with a wide variety of interactive exhibits mostly for kids. At least they are...
Family & Fun: Science Museum Oklahoma
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head