Trinity Church Boston, Massachusetts
Travel tips > North America > United States > Boston > Trinity Church Boston
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The inside is wonderfully decorated and has got a really special atmosphere of peace and grace. You have to experience it, I was really amazed.
Monday to Saturday 9 am to 5 pm
Sunday from 1 am to 5 am
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Boston
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - MITOne of the world's most prestigeous univercities, Massachusetts Institute of Technology covers a 70 hectare area and has got a lot of interesting things to see. Apart from the nice parks, there are some notable buildings you should [...]D: n/a00
- Legal Sea FoodsBoston is big on seafoods and Legal Sea Foods is a good example for that. They say they have the best and freshest fish in the state. The food they have is really good they also promote the preservation of the healthy and ecological way of [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Visiting USS Constitution in BostonOne of the most successful war ships in the history of the United States, USS Constitutionwon 42 battles and lost none during her carreer - she is also known as Old Ironside.The ship belongs to the nearby museum that exhibits a [...]D: n/a00
- Massachusetts State HouseOne of the jewels of the city stands on top of Beacon Hill and is the Massachusetts State House. It was built in 1798 and is a beautiful buildng. It's dome originally had wooden shingles, but then these were replaced with [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Quincy Market in BostonAmong Boston's numerous historical landmarks Quincy Market has got an outstanding position. This 250 year old 'market place' is located in the center of Boston downtown and is very popular among locals and tourists as well.It [...]D: n/a00
Things about Boston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go there for skying, take one of the ski busses up to the glacier, it´s more relaxed than to drive up yourself. The bus stops you can...
Outdoors Activities: Skying area
If you plan to arrive to Brussels by TGV or by Thalys (basically the same thing), you should book the train ticket as early as possible, as prices...
General: Travelling to Brussels by TGV
If you ever liked ice hockey than Hockey Hall of Fame will be your place. Founded in 1943 the Hall is dedicated to honor the great events,...
History & Culture: Hockey Hall of Fame
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
If you visit Oradea in spring (espacially in April) you should take a walk in the museum's park. There are some magnolia trees which are in bloom...
Outdoors Activities: Magnolia trees in the musem's park
In one of the most well-known parks in Atlanta city, the Centennial Olympic Park, every Wednesday a high range of free concerts are organized under...
Night Life & Entertainment: Wednesday Wind Down, Free Concerts
Hong Kong, China
Every year in Hong Kong a festival is organized at the end of the month of September, early October, holding the name The Mid-Autumn Festival. This...
Family & Fun: The Mid-Autumn Festival in Hong Kong