Boston Public Garden, Massachusetts
Travel tips > North America > United States > Boston > Boston Public Garden
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
My favorite thing about it are the Swan Boats, boats crossing the lagoon of the park. They can hold 20 passangers and work from April to Labor Day every year.
Interesting that the boats are operated by the descendants of the man who started the swan boats about 130 years ago. :)
Charles St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
The park is free.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Boston
- Massachusetts State HouseOne of the jewels of the city stands on top of Beacon Hill and is the Massachusetts State House. It was built in 1798 and is a beautiful buildng. It's dome originally had wooden shingles, but then these were replaced with [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - MITOne of the world's most prestigeous univercities, Massachusetts Institute of Technology covers a 70 hectare area and has got a lot of interesting things to see. Apart from the nice parks, there are some notable buildings you should [...]D: n/a00
- Beehive at the BCAIt's a great little place in the Boston Center of Arts. There is live music all the time, you can here some of your favorite soundtracks and great Jazz every day. The food is great, they have great jazz brunch on Sundays and some of the [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Samuel Adams BreweryBoston is famous for its breweries, among many other things and the Samuel Adams Brewery makes some world famous beers. The brewery is open for visitors, they have tours on which you can see how the beer is made and also taste the [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Boston Harbour ToursBoston Harbour is amazing, it still has got this 19th c. port feeling about it. You can take an old style Boston Harbour tour on a sailboat.The boat tour is amazing in itself, but the view is amazing both onto the city and the Atlantic [...]D: 3.2mi00
Things about Boston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
One of the 7 wonders of the world and a man-made architectural sight that is visible from space, the Great Wall of China is a MUST-SEE if you...
History & Culture: The Great Wall of China
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
You really should try the fish meals at Galway, always fresh from the sea.
General: The well known fishermen city
The Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. ...
Sightseeing: The Wailing Wall
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
There is no place in Memphis or in Tennessee for that matter where you can eat such delicious, world-class tamales and party for hours in the same...
Night Life & Entertainment: Blues City Café
Virginia Beach, Virginia
I had the time of my life with Tula Adventure Sports last summer and I can hardly wait to go again this year. I've never been paddle-boarding...
Outdoors Activities: Tula Adventure Sports