Trail of Freedom, Boston, Massachusetts
Travel tips > North America > United States > Boston > Trail of Freedom
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
A red brick line marks the trial, so you can never lose your way. You will need about 2-3 hours if you want to walk all the way, which I recommend. There are 16 sites, most of them are free for visitors.
The best way is to start from the Boston Common to the Bunker Hill. All the sites worth visiting from the Ben Franklin Statue to the Boston Massacre Site. There are organized tours as well, but I would recommend to go by your own, you can enjoy it much better.
From Boston Common to Bunker Hill.
Most sites are free.
Daily from 9am to 6pm.
Recent travel tips for Boston
- Boston Public GardenBeing the first public botanical garden in the United States, Public Garden is still one of the most popular sights in Boston. It is really amazing and a great place for lone walks as well as family afternoons. My favorite thing about [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Boston Harbour ToursBoston Harbour is amazing, it still has got this 19th c. port feeling about it. You can take an old style Boston Harbour tour on a sailboat.The boat tour is amazing in itself, but the view is amazing both onto the city and the Atlantic [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Beehive at the BCAIt's a great little place in the Boston Center of Arts. There is live music all the time, you can here some of your favorite soundtracks and great Jazz every day. The food is great, they have great jazz brunch on Sundays and some of the [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Trinity Church BostonBoston's most beautiful church, in my opinion is the Trinity Church. The Romanesque style building was consacrated in 1877 and is one of the most popular landmarks of the city eve since.The inside is wonderfully decorated and has [...]D: n/a00
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - MITOne of the world's most prestigeous univercities, Massachusetts Institute of Technology covers a 70 hectare area and has got a lot of interesting things to see. Apart from the nice parks, there are some notable buildings you should [...]D: n/a00
Things about Boston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
London, United Kingdom
The Millennium Bridge is just the perfect place for walking, I would say. It is a pedestrian bridge that links the Tate Modern Gallery with St...
Sightseeing: Millenium Bridge
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Yangon is the former capital of Myanmar which boasts a distintive beauty with pagoda, river, old colonial buildings and scenic lakes. To enjoy...
Outdoors Activities: Best visiting attractions in Myanmar
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
Es gibt einen super Zirkus in den man umbedingt reingehen sollte. Dort sind viele Tiere und Artisten.
Family & Fun: Zirkus in Tjumen
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Wonderful outdoor sights, wild animals and fresh air. These are the things that come with the Heiny's ATV Adventures trips. You get a vehicle,...
Outdoors Activities: Heiny's ATV Adventures