Trail of Freedom, Boston, Massachusetts
Travel tips > North America > United States > Boston > Trail of Freedom
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
A red brick line marks the trial, so you can never lose your way. You will need about 2-3 hours if you want to walk all the way, which I recommend. There are 16 sites, most of them are free for visitors.
The best way is to start from the Boston Common to the Bunker Hill. All the sites worth visiting from the Ben Franklin Statue to the Boston Massacre Site. There are organized tours as well, but I would recommend to go by your own, you can enjoy it much better.
From Boston Common to Bunker Hill.
Most sites are free.
Daily from 9am to 6pm.
Recent travel tips for Boston
- Beehive at the BCAIt's a great little place in the Boston Center of Arts. There is live music all the time, you can here some of your favorite soundtracks and great Jazz every day. The food is great, they have great jazz brunch on Sundays and some of the [...]D: 1.9mi00
- New England Aquarium in BostonNew England Aquarium is amazing. It is a three story complex with a lot of thematized exhibitions and programs for kids and adults as well. I love the jellyfish exhibit, but the tropical area and the part with the penguins is also [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Boston Harbour ToursBoston Harbour is amazing, it still has got this 19th c. port feeling about it. You can take an old style Boston Harbour tour on a sailboat.The boat tour is amazing in itself, but the view is amazing both onto the city and the Atlantic [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Boston Museum of Fine ArtsBeautiful museum, somehow both classic and modern. Museum of Fine Arts has got seven galleries dedicated to contemporary art, which are all beautiful, but not my favorites from the museum.I love the Americas Wing that [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Trinity Church BostonBoston's most beautiful church, in my opinion is the Trinity Church. The Romanesque style building was consacrated in 1877 and is one of the most popular landmarks of the city eve since.The inside is wonderfully decorated and has [...]D: n/a00
Things about Boston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
On my 1st trip to Quito, I got incredibly sick. First I thought it was food poisoning but it was suggested I had altitude sickness. We flew from...
General: Beware of Altitude sickness
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
If you are at Palma, you should definitely make an excursion through the backlands of the city. The nature there is very nice and there arent the...
Outdoors Activities: The marvellous nature surrounding the city
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
A palace turned into a mosque is the finest example of architectural art. You will surely think that it's a fort and not a mosque. A wonderful...
History & Culture: Jama Masjid - Palace or Mosque
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; firstname.lastname@example.org I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
El Paso, Texas
Found in the Franklin Mountains State Park, the Wyler Aerial Tramway features tramway gondolas that take you up to Franklin mountain where you can...
Family & Fun: Wyler Aerial Tramway
The best Asian restaurant in Sacramento is definitely the Mikuni Japanese Restaurant in midtown. Their food preparations and specialties look not...
Food: Mikuni Japanese Restaurant