Trail of Freedom, Boston, Massachusetts
Travel tips > North America > United States > Boston > Trail of Freedom
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
A red brick line marks the trial, so you can never lose your way. You will need about 2-3 hours if you want to walk all the way, which I recommend. There are 16 sites, most of them are free for visitors.
The best way is to start from the Boston Common to the Bunker Hill. All the sites worth visiting from the Ben Franklin Statue to the Boston Massacre Site. There are organized tours as well, but I would recommend to go by your own, you can enjoy it much better.
From Boston Common to Bunker Hill.
Most sites are free.
Daily from 9am to 6pm.
Recent travel tips for Boston
- Italian Food Tour Of BostonFood tours are a developing marvel the nation over and Boston, not to be beaten by any sister city, has its very own decent number. From testing chocolate in diverse structures to figuring out how to explore an Asian general store for the [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Old South Meeting HouseNow a museum, Old South Meeting House served as a community home and church also during the secon half of the 18th century. In 1773 here was the gathering spot of 5000 outraged Boston citizens that resulted in the famous Boston Tea [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Legal Sea FoodsBoston is big on seafoods and Legal Sea Foods is a good example for that. They say they have the best and freshest fish in the state. The food they have is really good they also promote the preservation of the healthy and ecological way of [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Beacon Hill in BostonI love to walk around in the historical district of Beacon Hill, it is the most beautiful part of Boston. With lots of well maintained old houses and cobbled roads and sidewalks it is very romantic and gives you the feeling that you [...]D: n/a00
- Boston Museum of Fine ArtsBeautiful museum, somehow both classic and modern. Museum of Fine Arts has got seven galleries dedicated to contemporary art, which are all beautiful, but not my favorites from the museum.I love the Americas Wing that [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Boston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
Brasov will have, starting from next year, most likely an international airport, that will link this marvelous city with the rest of the world. Now...
General: Brasov's new airport
The greatest place where you can relax with your family by a picnic is Yorba Regional Park. The place is so beautiful, and well-maintained with...
Sightseeing: Yorba Regional Park
Kids love zoos so it was understandable that we would visit the zoo in Cleveland too. We had a great time. Though reasonably big, you get a pretty...
Family & Fun: Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
If you're interested in science, you'll love the Orlando Science Center, even if you already know the all the stuff presented inside. This...
History & Culture: Orlando Science Center
Hoa Binh, Vietnam
The valley is Mai Chau town of Hoa Binh province which is located 135km southwest of Hanoi. The word “valley” means that it is surrounded by...
General: How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?