Trail of Freedom, Boston, Massachusetts
Travel tips > North America > United States > Boston > Trail of Freedom
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
A red brick line marks the trial, so you can never lose your way. You will need about 2-3 hours if you want to walk all the way, which I recommend. There are 16 sites, most of them are free for visitors.
The best way is to start from the Boston Common to the Bunker Hill. All the sites worth visiting from the Ben Franklin Statue to the Boston Massacre Site. There are organized tours as well, but I would recommend to go by your own, you can enjoy it much better.
From Boston Common to Bunker Hill.
Most sites are free.
Daily from 9am to 6pm.
Recent travel tips for Boston
- Legal Sea FoodsBoston is big on seafoods and Legal Sea Foods is a good example for that. They say they have the best and freshest fish in the state. The food they have is really good they also promote the preservation of the healthy and ecological way of [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Samuel Adams BreweryBoston is famous for its breweries, among many other things and the Samuel Adams Brewery makes some world famous beers. The brewery is open for visitors, they have tours on which you can see how the beer is made and also taste the [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Beehive at the BCAIt's a great little place in the Boston Center of Arts. There is live music all the time, you can here some of your favorite soundtracks and great Jazz every day. The food is great, they have great jazz brunch on Sundays and some of the [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Quincy Market in BostonAmong Boston's numerous historical landmarks Quincy Market has got an outstanding position. This 250 year old 'market place' is located in the center of Boston downtown and is very popular among locals and tourists as well.It [...]D: n/a00
- Massachusetts State HouseOne of the jewels of the city stands on top of Beacon Hill and is the Massachusetts State House. It was built in 1798 and is a beautiful buildng. It's dome originally had wooden shingles, but then these were replaced with [...]D: 2.6mi00
Things about Boston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Next Saturday, March 3, will kick off the Lual the Falls and innovative format, which promises to be a new option to ride in Niagara Falls that are...
General: Don´t Miss II
We've never tasted a deliciously and elaborately prepared meal such as the one we had at the Fangshan Restaurant in Beihai Park. This restaurant is...
Food: Fangshan Restaurant in Beijing
Bonao, Dominican Republic
Travel to the mountains of the caribbean. Climb the highest peak of the Caribbean. Pico Duarte
Outdoors Activities: Hotel Gold Premium
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
New Delhi, India
Rajasthan - the land of exquisite monuments, picturesque lakes, blossoming gardens and it is one of the most admired tourism destination of the...
General: Monuments, forts, palaces and lakes in Rajasthan
They have great Italian food and good jazz all the time. They have a TV and you can freely read newspapers and magazines. Altogether it's a rather...
Night Life & Entertainment: Caffè Megara
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Bangkok, Thailand is probably one of the most exotic and the hustling bustling capital cities in the world further than the Asia itself. Travelers...
Sightseeing: How to spend 24 hours in Bangkok, Thailand
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
Las Vegas, Nevada
Two of the nicest malls are located inside Caesars Palace and at the Venetian. There are a ton of shops there and you always see the bright blue...
Shopping: Vegas malls