Visiting USS Constitution in Boston, Massachusetts
Travel tips > North America > United States > Boston > Visiting USS Constitution in Boston
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The ship belongs to the nearby museum that exhibits a manuscript and library collection and an artifact collection. The letter one consists of weapons, uniforms, tools, porttraits etc. from the era of the 1812 war.
The ship is amazing, and both the ship and the museum are must-sees for those who like history.
Daily from 10 am to 5 pm.
Recent travel tips for Boston
- Beacon Hill in BostonI love to walk around in the historical district of Beacon Hill, it is the most beautiful part of Boston. With lots of well maintained old houses and cobbled roads and sidewalks it is very romantic and gives you the feeling that you [...]D: n/a00
- AxisIt's a great club for the lovers of rock music. Kind of a dirty, dark place, but that's what is so cool about it. Many rock bands come to give concerts, so you will probably have to buy tickets in advance if you want to get in. You can [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - MITOne of the world's most prestigeous univercities, Massachusetts Institute of Technology covers a 70 hectare area and has got a lot of interesting things to see. Apart from the nice parks, there are some notable buildings you should [...]D: n/a00
- Italian Food Tour Of BostonFood tours are a developing marvel the nation over and Boston, not to be beaten by any sister city, has its very own decent number. From testing chocolate in diverse structures to figuring out how to explore an Asian general store for the [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Harvard YardIf you are looking for a really beautiful place to relax, walk around, eat a sandwich or read a little sitting under an old tree, Harvard Yard is the perfect place. It is about 25 acres large and is surrounded by the oldest and most [...]D: n/a00
Things about Boston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Malecon is seven kilometers long wall along the seacoast of Havana. It is often called by the locals th soul of the city. This because it is...
Outdoors Activities: The Malecon
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
Everest base camp Trekking Summary:Fly in by plane and walk to the Sherpa village of Namche Bazar, the Monastery at Tyangboche and on to Everest...
Outdoors Activities: Trip to Everest, Everest Base camp Trek, Everest Trip, Adventure Activities Nepal
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
There are so many interesting and fun places to go with families and kids, and the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh is one the best. Though...
Family & Fun: Children's Museum of Pittsburgh
San Jose, California
Located only 1.5 miles from downtown, the J. Lohr Winery offers a exquisite wines for tasting in their Tasting Room Center. There are no...
Food: J. Lohr Winery