Visiting USS Constitution in Boston, Massachusetts
Travel tips > North America > United States > Boston > Visiting USS Constitution in Boston
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The ship belongs to the nearby museum that exhibits a manuscript and library collection and an artifact collection. The letter one consists of weapons, uniforms, tools, porttraits etc. from the era of the 1812 war.
The ship is amazing, and both the ship and the museum are must-sees for those who like history.
Daily from 10 am to 5 pm.
Recent travel tips for Boston
- Quincy Market in BostonAmong Boston's numerous historical landmarks Quincy Market has got an outstanding position. This 250 year old 'market place' is located in the center of Boston downtown and is very popular among locals and tourists as well.It [...]D: n/a00
- Boston Museum of Fine ArtsBeautiful museum, somehow both classic and modern. Museum of Fine Arts has got seven galleries dedicated to contemporary art, which are all beautiful, but not my favorites from the museum.I love the Americas Wing that [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Samuel Adams BreweryBoston is famous for its breweries, among many other things and the Samuel Adams Brewery makes some world famous beers. The brewery is open for visitors, they have tours on which you can see how the beer is made and also taste the [...]D: 1.7mi00
- AxisIt's a great club for the lovers of rock music. Kind of a dirty, dark place, but that's what is so cool about it. Many rock bands come to give concerts, so you will probably have to buy tickets in advance if you want to get in. You can [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Boston Public GardenBeing the first public botanical garden in the United States, Public Garden is still one of the most popular sights in Boston. It is really amazing and a great place for lone walks as well as family afternoons. My favorite thing about [...]D: 2.3mi00
Things about Boston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
If you want to leave your car somewhere which is not a real parking lot be careful not to park on the grass! Some months ago we were at the Zoo and...
General: Be careful when parking in Debrecen
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
Buffalo, New York
It may not be a grand museum, or a metropolitan-like gallery, but the Albright-Knox Art Gallery is definitely worth visiting. It is intimate, a...
History & Culture: Albright-Knox Art Gallery
To get a glimpse of the lifestyle of the plantation owners, their every-day activities and way of living, you have to take the tour at the Belle...
History & Culture: Belle Meade Plantation
Hong Kong, China
This is hotel is THE hotel to stay at, when visiting Hong Kong. They have excellent service, the whole environment of the hotel emanates comfort,...
General: Lanson Place Hotel in Hong Kong