Visiting USS Constitution in Boston, Massachusetts
Travel tips > North America > United States > Boston > Visiting USS Constitution in Boston
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The ship belongs to the nearby museum that exhibits a manuscript and library collection and an artifact collection. The letter one consists of weapons, uniforms, tools, porttraits etc. from the era of the 1812 war.
The ship is amazing, and both the ship and the museum are must-sees for those who like history.
Daily from 10 am to 5 pm.
Recent travel tips for Boston
- Boston Museum of Fine ArtsBeautiful museum, somehow both classic and modern. Museum of Fine Arts has got seven galleries dedicated to contemporary art, which are all beautiful, but not my favorites from the museum.I love the Americas Wing that [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Italian Food Tour Of BostonFood tours are a developing marvel the nation over and Boston, not to be beaten by any sister city, has its very own decent number. From testing chocolate in diverse structures to figuring out how to explore an Asian general store for the [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Trail of FreedomFreedom Trail is an important memento of the history of the USA. It is a 4 km long trial with 16 sites, all landmarks of the history of the US freedom. A red brick line marks the trial, so you can never lose your way. You will need [...]D: 3.3mi20
- Massachusetts State HouseOne of the jewels of the city stands on top of Beacon Hill and is the Massachusetts State House. It was built in 1798 and is a beautiful buildng. It's dome originally had wooden shingles, but then these were replaced with [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Boston Harbour ToursBoston Harbour is amazing, it still has got this 19th c. port feeling about it. You can take an old style Boston Harbour tour on a sailboat.The boat tour is amazing in itself, but the view is amazing both onto the city and the Atlantic [...]D: 3.2mi00
Things about Boston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in the city around the end of april, you should visit the biggest procession of riders in europe. It is called 'the Blutritt', because...
History & Culture: The Blutritt
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
If you are exactly in the center of the city, you will see a narrow street with stairs between two buildings. On the wall near the street is a sign...
Food: Eating 'Langos' in the center of the city
The Asakusa neighborhood in the Taito district is maybe the oldest part of Tokyo. Due tue ist 'age' many temples can be found here, that...
Sightseeing: Sensoji Temple
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
One of a kind stress-alleviating experience is what you can get in the Halina European Day Spa and Salon, whether you're there for facials,...
Sports & Wellness : Halina European Day Spa & Salon
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon