Massachusetts State House, Boston, Massachusetts
Travel tips > North America > United States > Boston > Massachusetts State House
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
You can go in from 10 to 16 every day and it's free, but if you want a guided tour, you have to make a reservation.
Beacon St & Park St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
Weekdays from 10 am to 4 pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Boston
- Beacon Hill in BostonI love to walk around in the historical district of Beacon Hill, it is the most beautiful part of Boston. With lots of well maintained old houses and cobbled roads and sidewalks it is very romantic and gives you the feeling that you [...]D: n/a00
- Beehive at the BCAIt's a great little place in the Boston Center of Arts. There is live music all the time, you can here some of your favorite soundtracks and great Jazz every day. The food is great, they have great jazz brunch on Sundays and some of the [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Legal Sea FoodsBoston is big on seafoods and Legal Sea Foods is a good example for that. They say they have the best and freshest fish in the state. The food they have is really good they also promote the preservation of the healthy and ecological way of [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Trail of FreedomFreedom Trail is an important memento of the history of the USA. It is a 4 km long trial with 16 sites, all landmarks of the history of the US freedom. A red brick line marks the trial, so you can never lose your way. You will need [...]D: 3.3mi20
- Old South Meeting HouseNow a museum, Old South Meeting House served as a community home and church also during the secon half of the 18th century. In 1773 here was the gathering spot of 5000 outraged Boston citizens that resulted in the famous Boston Tea [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Boston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Academia da Cachaça is so typically Brazilian that no bar could be more patriotic-looking like it. It is decorated with the colours of the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Academia da Cachaça bar in Rio de Janeiro
Most German train stations have a little nasty little bar inside or right next to the station. For Stuttgart, which obviously has lots of...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar on top of the train station
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
If you love the art on metal, this is the best place to get astonished with some fabulous metal work. Museum of Kutch basically represent the...
History & Culture: Museum of Kutch
A palace turned into a mosque is the finest example of architectural art. You will surely think that it's a fort and not a mosque. A wonderful...
History & Culture: Jama Masjid - Palace or Mosque
Dagupan City, Philippines
The people are so friendly here! I lost my contact lenses and had to ask for opticals - most people recommended Siapno-Tada Optical. They have the...
General: Optical service in Dagupan City
Baile Felix, Romania
One of the main points of atractions in Baile Felix is the Nenuphar Lake wich is a natural reservation and wich hosts 3 species of nenuphars.
General: Nenuphar Lake - Lotus
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing