Quincy Market in Boston, Massachusetts
Travel tips > North America > United States > Boston > Quincy Market in Boston
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
It has got about 15 restaurants several fast soods and a lot of nice shops and vendors. You can always see local artists here seeling some of their fine work and there are also performers, musicians dancers etc. all day ling and all evening.
It is a nicely busy place, very friendly and perfect to find some Boston souvenirs.
Quincy Market Colonnade, Boston, MA
Mon. - Sat. from 10:00am to 9:00pm
Sunday from 12:00 noon to 6:00pm.
Recent travel tips for Boston
- Harvard YardIf you are looking for a really beautiful place to relax, walk around, eat a sandwich or read a little sitting under an old tree, Harvard Yard is the perfect place. It is about 25 acres large and is surrounded by the oldest and most [...]D: n/a00
- Boston Harbour ToursBoston Harbour is amazing, it still has got this 19th c. port feeling about it. You can take an old style Boston Harbour tour on a sailboat.The boat tour is amazing in itself, but the view is amazing both onto the city and the Atlantic [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Boston Public GardenBeing the first public botanical garden in the United States, Public Garden is still one of the most popular sights in Boston. It is really amazing and a great place for lone walks as well as family afternoons. My favorite thing about [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Trinity Church BostonBoston's most beautiful church, in my opinion is the Trinity Church. The Romanesque style building was consacrated in 1877 and is one of the most popular landmarks of the city eve since.The inside is wonderfully decorated and has [...]D: n/a00
- Boston Museum of Fine ArtsBeautiful museum, somehow both classic and modern. Museum of Fine Arts has got seven galleries dedicated to contemporary art, which are all beautiful, but not my favorites from the museum.I love the Americas Wing that [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Boston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
In recent years, Iceland’s capital, Reykjavik, has emerged as a hip different to major European powerhouses, like Paris and Rome. full with...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Best of Reykjavik
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
As a traveler if you decide to visit Romania and on your schedule you'll find some time to explore Bucharest, than take a moment and stop in the...
Sightseeing: Historical Center of Bucharest
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
If you are interested to buy beautiful oil-paintings as souvenirs to take back home then a great place to visit would be along the...
Shopping: Oil Paintings in Ho Chi Minh City