Boston Museum of Fine Arts, Massachusetts
Travel tips > North America > United States > Boston > Boston Museum of Fine Arts
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
I love the Americas Wing that tells the story of the cultures in America from the first century BC to the 20th century. They have 53 galleries organized according to historical period and culture. It is amazing and very educational, I love it. Absolutely recommended.
465 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Mon. and Tues. 10 am–4:45 pm
Wed. to Fri. 10 am–9:45 pm
Sat. and Sun. 10 am–4:45 pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Boston
- Samuel Adams BreweryBoston is famous for its breweries, among many other things and the Samuel Adams Brewery makes some world famous beers. The brewery is open for visitors, they have tours on which you can see how the beer is made and also taste the [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - MITOne of the world's most prestigeous univercities, Massachusetts Institute of Technology covers a 70 hectare area and has got a lot of interesting things to see. Apart from the nice parks, there are some notable buildings you should [...]D: n/a00
- Old South Meeting HouseNow a museum, Old South Meeting House served as a community home and church also during the secon half of the 18th century. In 1773 here was the gathering spot of 5000 outraged Boston citizens that resulted in the famous Boston Tea [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Visiting USS Constitution in BostonOne of the most successful war ships in the history of the United States, USS Constitutionwon 42 battles and lost none during her carreer - she is also known as Old Ironside.The ship belongs to the nearby museum that exhibits a [...]D: n/a00
- Trinity Church BostonBoston's most beautiful church, in my opinion is the Trinity Church. The Romanesque style building was consacrated in 1877 and is one of the most popular landmarks of the city eve since.The inside is wonderfully decorated and has [...]D: n/a00
Things about Boston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Next Saturday, March 3, will kick off the Lual the Falls and innovative format, which promises to be a new option to ride in Niagara Falls that are...
General: Don´t Miss II
There is a wonderful view from Sacromonte over the city. You can find an abbey on the top of the mountain, beautiful 17th century building. What...
Outdoors Activities: Sacromonte
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
DAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses...
General: Daydream Laguna Resort
Albuquerque, New Mexico
You can't get a more up-close experience in learning about the New Mexico land, its people and history than taking a tour with the New Mexico...
Outdoors Activities: New Mexico Private Jeep Tours
This is not a tourist attraction per see, but it is one of the most interesting parts of the city, and it is well worth a visit. Basically,...
Sightseeing: Little Vietnam in Orlando