Boston Museum of Fine Arts, Massachusetts
Travel tips > North America > United States > Boston > Boston Museum of Fine Arts
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
I love the Americas Wing that tells the story of the cultures in America from the first century BC to the 20th century. They have 53 galleries organized according to historical period and culture. It is amazing and very educational, I love it. Absolutely recommended.
465 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Mon. and Tues. 10 am–4:45 pm
Wed. to Fri. 10 am–9:45 pm
Sat. and Sun. 10 am–4:45 pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Boston
- Italian Food Tour Of BostonFood tours are a developing marvel the nation over and Boston, not to be beaten by any sister city, has its very own decent number. From testing chocolate in diverse structures to figuring out how to explore an Asian general store for the [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Pagliucas Italian RestaurantBoston has got a large Italian community so there are quite many Italian restaurants as well. Pagliucas is one of my favorite of this kind. It is a family owned restaurant with classic and simple but delicious dishes. The prices are [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Legal Sea FoodsBoston is big on seafoods and Legal Sea Foods is a good example for that. They say they have the best and freshest fish in the state. The food they have is really good they also promote the preservation of the healthy and ecological way of [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Massachusetts State HouseOne of the jewels of the city stands on top of Beacon Hill and is the Massachusetts State House. It was built in 1798 and is a beautiful buildng. It's dome originally had wooden shingles, but then these were replaced with [...]D: 2.6mi00
- AxisIt's a great club for the lovers of rock music. Kind of a dirty, dark place, but that's what is so cool about it. Many rock bands come to give concerts, so you will probably have to buy tickets in advance if you want to get in. You can [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Boston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
A 3-storey blue haveli where Great Mahatma Gandhi was born is converted into a Museum now. The aura of the place makes you feel undoubtedly...
History & Culture: Kirti Mandir
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
The best science museum for all ages. We visited the Columbus COSI ( Center of Science and Industry) a few weeks back and we had a really great...
Family & Fun: Columbus COSI
Two things can be said about the Basilica of St. Josaphat: beautiful and amazingly big. Its architecture and style is breathtaking and you feel you...
History & Culture: Basilica of St. Josaphat
In the heart of Wildwood Metropark, Toledo's most beautiful home is open to the public throughout the whole year. Free tours are organized in...
History & Culture: Wildwood Manor House