Harvard Yard, Boston, Massachusetts
Travel tips > North America > United States > Boston > Harvard Yard
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
It is about 25 acres large and is surrounded by the oldest and most beautiful buildings of the prestigeous university. You can also visit some of the academic halls and libraries that are also worthy of your time and admiration.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Boston
- AxisIt's a great club for the lovers of rock music. Kind of a dirty, dark place, but that's what is so cool about it. Many rock bands come to give concerts, so you will probably have to buy tickets in advance if you want to get in. You can [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Boston Museum of Fine ArtsBeautiful museum, somehow both classic and modern. Museum of Fine Arts has got seven galleries dedicated to contemporary art, which are all beautiful, but not my favorites from the museum.I love the Americas Wing that [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Visiting USS Constitution in BostonOne of the most successful war ships in the history of the United States, USS Constitutionwon 42 battles and lost none during her carreer - she is also known as Old Ironside.The ship belongs to the nearby museum that exhibits a [...]D: n/a00
- Italian Food Tour Of BostonFood tours are a developing marvel the nation over and Boston, not to be beaten by any sister city, has its very own decent number. From testing chocolate in diverse structures to figuring out how to explore an Asian general store for the [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Beacon Hill in BostonI love to walk around in the historical district of Beacon Hill, it is the most beautiful part of Boston. With lots of well maintained old houses and cobbled roads and sidewalks it is very romantic and gives you the feeling that you [...]D: n/a00
Things about Boston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
This cafe is an excellent place to relax and unwind after you have sightseeing Melaka. The drinks severed here is top class. A must try drink at...
Food: Dutch Harbour Cafe
Brukenthal Museum was founded by Joseph Bruckenthal, the governor of the city during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The museum has more buildings,...
History & Culture: Brukenthal Museum
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
Even though you might not be a real railroad fan, the California State Railroad Museum is still a place that you can easily visit without getting...
History & Culture: California State Railroad Museum
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Though not the biggest park in Saint Paul, Rice Park is still the place to go if you need a bit of tranquility and want to marvel on beauty. What...
Sightseeing: Rice Park
Santa Ana, California
Great for kids and adults, even toddlers, the Santa Ana Zoo, though small, is an enjoyable getaway both for locals and visitors to the city. The...
Family & Fun: Santa Ana Zoo
Durban, South Africa
Looking for a Durban, South Africa hotel for this weekend for this Friday and Saturday night? You will definitely get the most value and the best...
General: The Best Hotels in Durban For This Weekend
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day